Canon PIXMA TR4551 Driver is a program that enables your computer to communicate with your printer. Without the driver, your printer will not be able to function properly. You can download the driver using the download button below.
Canon PIXMA TR4551 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
How to Install Canon PIXMA TR4551 Driver:
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- Click “Accept” when prompted.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
Canon PIXMA TR4551 Specifications:
The Canon PIXMA TR4551 is an all-in-one inkjet printer with scan and copy functions. It prints at up to 8.8 ppm (monochrome) and 4.4 ppm (color). The maximum print resolution is 4800 x 1200 dpi. The printer has a 100-sheet paper capacity.
The scanner has an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi. The maximum scan size is 216 x 297 mm. The scanner can scan to a USB drive, a computer, or an email.
The copier can make up to 99 copies at a time. The maximum copy resolution is 600 x 600 dpi. The copier can reduce or enlarge copies from 25% to 400%.
The printer uses Canon’s FINE ink technology with 4 dye-based inks and 2 pigment-based inks. The printer is compatible with Windows and macOS. It has a 1-year limited warranty.
Simple Hacks on How to Utilize Canon PIXMA TR4551:
- Make sure that your Canon PIXMA TR4551 printer is turned on and connected to your computer.
- Download the Canon PIXMA TR4551 Driver from Canon’s website.
- Install the Canon PIXMA TR4551 Driver on your computer.
- Use the Canon PIXMA TR4551 Driver to print documents or photos from your computer.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I connect my Canon tr4551 to my laptop?
- Make sure your laptop and printer are both turned on and nearby.
- Follow the remaining prompts to finish installing the printer driver.
- Once the driver is installed, try printing a test page to make sure the printer is working properly.
How do I reinstall my Canon printer driver?
- Open the Start menu and type “control panel” into the search bar.
- Click on “Control Panel” and then select “Uninstall a program” under the “Programs” section.
- Follow the prompts to complete the uninstallation process.
- Restart your computer.
- Visit the Canon website and download the latest driver for your model of printer.
- Run the downloaded file to install the driver.
- Connect your Canon printer to your computer and turn it on.
- Follow the prompts to complete the setup process.
How do I connect my Canon Pixma to my computer?
- If you have a Canon Pixma printer, you can connect it to your computer in a few different ways.
- One way is to connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable. To do this, simply connect one end of the USB cable to the printer and the other end to an available USB port on your computer.
- Another way to connect the printer to your computer is to use a wireless connection. To do this, you’ll need to make sure the printer is turned on and within range of your wireless router. Once it’s turned on and connected to the router, you should be able to connect to it from your computer using the printer’s wireless network name (SSID).
- Once you’re connected to the printer, you’ll need to install the appropriate drivers for your operating system. Canon provides drivers for both Windows and Mac OS X operating systems. Once the drivers are installed, you should be able to print to the printer from any application on your computer.
Why is my Canon printer not responding to my computer?
There could be a few reasons why your Canon printer is not responding to your computer. One possibility is that the printer is not properly connected to the computer. Another possibility is that the printer drivers are not properly installed on the computer. Another possibility is that the printer is not turned on. Another possibility is that the printer is not compatible with the computer. Another possibility is that the printer is out of paper. Another possibility is that the printer is jammed. Another possibility is that the printer is not connected to the correct port. Another possibility is that the printer is not set as the default printer. Another possibility is that the printer is low on ink.
If you are having trouble with your Canon printer, it is recommended that you check each of these potential solutions to see if it solves the problem. If you are still having trouble, you may need to contact Canon customer support for further assistance.
Why is my printer not responding to my laptop?
There are a few reasons that your printer may not be responding to your laptop. One reason may be that the printer is not turned on. Another reason may be that the printer is not properly connected to the laptop. Another possibility is that the printer driver is not installed on the laptop. Finally, the printer may be low on ink or paper.
How do I manually install a printer driver?
There are a few different ways that you can install a printer driver on your computer. One way is to use the built-in Windows Update feature to download and install the driver for you. Another way is to go to the website of the printer manufacturer and download the driver from there.
If you’re not sure how to install the driver, you can always refer to the instructions that came with your printer. Or, you can contact the manufacturer’s customer support for help.
Once you have the driver downloaded, you’ll need to double-click on it to begin the installation process. Follow the prompts and restart your computer when prompted. Once your computer has restarted, you should be able to use your printer.
How do I reinstall printer drivers?
If your printer isn’t working properly, one of the first things you should do is reinstall the printer drivers. These are the software programs that allow your computer to communicate with the printer. You can reinstall them from the printer manufacturer’s website or from the ” Devices and Printers ” section of the Windows Control Panel.
- Select your printer from the list of devices.
- Confirm that you want to remove the device.
- Go to the website of your printer manufacturer and download the latest drivers for your model.
- Install the drivers and then restart your computer.
- Add your printer to Windows again and try printing a document to see if it works.
How do I update my Canon Pixma driver?
In order to update your Canon Pixma driver, you will first need to identify which version of the driver you are currently using. This can be done by opening the Device Manager, finding the Canon Pixma printer under the “Printers” category, and double-clicking on it. In the Properties window that opens, click on the “Driver” tab and note the driver version number.
Once you know which driver version you are using, you can check Canon’s website to see if there is a newer version available for download. If there is, simply download the new driver file and install it following the instructions provided. Once the new driver is installed, restart your computer and your Canon Pixma should now be using the updated driver.
How do I uninstall and reinstall Canon printer on Windows 10?
If you need to uninstall and reinstall your Canon printer on Windows 10, here are the steps you need to follow.
First, open the Control Panel on your Windows 10 computer. You can do this by searching for “Control Panel” in the search bar.
Once you’re in the Control Panel, click on “Uninstall a Program” under the “Programs” heading.
Find your Canon printer in the list of installed programs and click on it. Then, click on the “Uninstall” button.
Once your Canon printer has been uninstalled, you can reinstall it by downloading the latest drivers from the Canon website. Once you’ve downloaded the drivers, double-click on the installation file and follow the prompts.
How do I find printer drivers?
There are a few different ways that you can find printer drivers. The first way is to go to the website of the company that made your printer. They will usually have all of the drivers that you need on their website. The second way is to go to a website that specializes in drivers. These websites will have a database of all of the different drivers that are available. The third way is to use a search engine. Just type in the model of your printer and the word “driver” and you should be able to find what you are looking for. The fourth way is to ask someone who knows about computers. This person will probably be able to tell you where to find the driver that you need. The fifth way is to read the manual that came with your printer. It should have information on where to find the drivers for your printer.
Why does my printer Say driver unavailable?
There are a few reasons this might happen. One possibility is that your printer is not properly connected to your computer. Check the USB cable to make sure it is firmly plugged in to both the printer and the computer. Another possibility is that your printer driver is outdated or corrupted. You can try uninstalling and reinstalling the driver to see if that fixes the problem. Finally, make sure your printer is turned on and has paper loaded. If it still says driver unavailable, you may need to contact the printer manufacturer for further troubleshooting.