Canon PIXMA MX895 Driver is a software program that enables your computer to communicate with your Canon printer. This software is available for free on the Canon website.
Canon PIXMA MX895 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
How to Safely Install Canon PIXMA MX895 Driver:
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- A window will appear asking you where you want to extract the files to.
- Choose a location and click “Extract”.
- The files will be extracted to the chosen location.
- Double-click the “Setup.exe” file to start the installation.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
The Canon PIXMA MX895 is an all-in-one printer that is designed for home and small office use. It can print, scan, copy, and fax. It has a color touchscreen display and can connect to a wireless network. It uses inkjet technology to print at a resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. It has a maximum print speed of 15 ppm in black and white and 10 ppm in color. It has a 100-sheet paper tray and can print on a variety of paper types and sizes.
The Canon PIXMA MX895 has a scanner that can scan at a resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 dpi. It has a color depth of 48-bit and a maximum scan size of 8.5″ x 11.7″. It also has a fax modem with a maximum transmission speed of 33.6 kbps. It can store up to 100 pages in memory.
Hacks on How to Utilize Canon PIXMA MX895:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the driver installed on your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Open the document that you want to print.
- Click on the “File” menu and then select “Print”.
- In the “Print” dialog box, select the “Canon PIXMA MX895” printer.
- Click on the “Print” button.
Questions & Answers:
1. How do I install the Canon PIXMA MX895 Driver?
To install the Canon PIXMA MX895 Driver, simply download the driver from the Canon website and run the installation file. The installation process is straightforward and should only take a few minutes to complete.
2. How do I uninstall the Canon PIXMA MX895 Driver?
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA MX895 Driver, go to the Control Panel and select “Add or Remove Programs.” Locate the Canon PIXMA MX895 Driver in the list of installed programs and click “Uninstall.” Follow the prompts to complete the uninstallation process.
3. Where can I find the latest Canon PIXMA MX895 Driver?
The latest Canon PIXMA MX895 Driver can be downloaded from the Canon website.
4. What are the system requirements for the Canon PIXMA MX895 Driver?
The Canon PIXMA MX895 Driver is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.