Canon PIXMA MX885 Driver is a driver for the Canon PIXMA MX885 printer. The driver is available for free in this page using the links below.
Canon PIXMA MX885 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX885 Driver:
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- A window will appear asking you where you want to extract the files to. Choose a location and click “Extract”.
- The files will be extracted to the chosen location.
- Open the “Start” menu and click “Control Panel”.
- Double-click “Printers and Faxes”.
- Click “Add a printer”.
- When the “Welcome to the Add Printer Wizard” window appears, click “Next”.
- Select “Local printer attached to this computer” and click “Next”.
- Choose the printer port where your printer is connected to and click “Next”.
- Select “Do not share this printer” and click “Next”.
- On the “Install the printer driver” window, choose the printer driver you want to install and click “Next”.
The Canon PIXMA MX885 is a color inkjet all-in-one printer with fax and automatic document feeder. It prints, copies, scans, and faxes. It has a color touchscreen and can connect to a wireless network.
Tips and Tricks:
- Download and install the Canon PIXMA MX885 Driver from the Canon website.
- Connect the Canon PIXMA MX885 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the Canon PIXMA MX885 Driver and select the printer from the list of devices.
- Select the type of paper you want to use and click on the “Print” button.
- Choose the printing quality and click on the “OK” button.
- Wait for the printing process to complete and then disconnect the USB cable from the printer.
How do I reinstall my Canon printer driver?
- Unplug the printer from the power outlet and remove any USB cables.
- Windows will automatically detect the printer and install the necessary drivers.
Could not install printer driver try to install again canon?
There could be a few reasons why you’re having trouble installing a printer driver for your Canon printer. Maybe the driver you’re using is outdated or incompatible with your operating system. Maybe there’s a conflict with another piece of hardware or software on your computer. Or maybe the printer just isn’t supported by Canon anymore.
In any case, the first thing you should try is downloading and installing the latest driver for your printer model from Canon’s website. If that doesn’t work, you can try uninstalling and then reinstalling the driver. If that still doesn’t work, you might need to contact Canon support for further assistance.
How do I update my Canon Pixma driver?
- The Canon Pixma is a popular printer known for its quality and durability. In order to keep your printer running smoothly, it is important to keep its drivers up to date.
- Fortunately, updating your Canon Pixma driver is easy. Simply visit the Canon website and download the latest driver for your model of printer.
- Be sure to follow the instructions carefully when installing the new driver. Once the process is complete, your Canon Pixma should be running like new.
How do I install my Canon mg2500 driver?
- Right-click the downloaded file and select “Extract All.” This will open a new window.
- In the extracted folder, open the “mg2500” folder and then the “Drivers” folder.
- Double-click the “Setup.exe” file to launch the driver installation wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
How do I manually install a printer driver?
Download the printer driver from the manufacturer’s website.
Unzip the file, if necessary.
Choose the printer driver from the list of installed drivers.
Click “Next” and follow the prompts to complete the installation.
Why won’t my computer connect to my Canon Pixma printer?
There are a few reasons why your computer might not be connecting to your Canon Pixma printer. First, make sure that both the printer and the computer are turned on and that they are properly connected. If they are, then the next thing to check is the drivers. If the drivers are out of date, then the computer might not be able to connect to the printer. Finally, if all else fails, you can try uninstalling and then reinstalling the printer software on your computer.
How do I manually update my printer driver?
- Go to the manufacturer’s website and locate the latest driver for your printer model.
- Download the driver to your computer.
- Unzip the file, if necessary.
- Open the Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager, expand the category for your printer.
- Right-click your printer and select Update Driver Software.
- In the Update Driver Software dialog box, select Browse my computer for driver software.
- In the next dialog box, select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
- Select the new driver from the list, and then click Next.
- Follow the remaining prompts to complete the driver installation.
How do I connect my Canon Pixma printer to my laptop?
- Start by powering on both your laptop and your Canon Pixma printer.
- Next, find the USB cable that came with your printer and plug it into an available USB port on your laptop.
- Once the USB cable is connected, your laptop should automatically detect the printer and prompt you to install any necessary drivers.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the drivers for your printer.
- Once the drivers are installed, you should be able to print to your Canon Pixma printer from your laptop.
How do I find printer drivers?
There are a few different ways that you can find printer drivers. The best way is to go to the website of the printer manufacturer and look for a section called “Downloads” or “Support”. Here you will be able to find drivers for your specific model of printer.
Another way to find printer drivers is to use a search engine such as Google. Just type in the model of your printer followed by the word “drivers” and you should be able to find a few links to websites where you can download the drivers.
If you can’t find drivers for your printer model on either the printer manufacturer’s website or through a search engine, you can try using a driver update program. These programs will scan your computer for all of the installed devices and then check to see if there are any updated drivers available for them.
How do I uninstall and reinstall Canon printer on Windows 10?
To uninstall your Canon printer on Windows 10, first open the Control Panel and select “Programs and Features.” Locate your Canon printer in the list of installed programs and double-click it to begin the uninstall process. Once the uninstall process is complete, restart your computer.
To reinstall your Canon printer on Windows 10, first visit the Canon website and download the latest drivers for your printer model. Once the drivers have been downloaded, open the Control Panel and select “Devices and Printers.” Click “Add a Printer” and follow the prompts to install your Canon printer.
Why printer driver is not being installed?
There are a few reasons that a printer driver might not be installing correctly. The first is that the driver is not compatible with the operating system you are using. If you are using Windows 10, for example, and the driver is for Windows 8, it will not work correctly. The second reason is that the printer driver is not compatible with the printer you are using. This is usually because the driver is not designed for the specific model of printer you have. The third reason is that the printer driver is not compatible with the computer you are using. This is usually because the printer is not designed to work with the specific model of computer you have. The fourth reason is that the printer driver is not installed correctly. This is usually because the printer is not plugged into the computer correctly, or the driver is not installed in the correct location.