The Canon PIXMA MX870 is a color inkjet printer that offers print, copy, fax, and scan capabilities. The printer has a maximum print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and can print at speeds of up to 22 ppm in black and white and 17 ppm in color. The MX870 also features a 2.5-inch color LCD display, automatic duplex printing, and a built-in 35-sheet automatic document feeder.
Canon PIXMA MX870 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX870 Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the “.pkg” file to launch it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Canon PIXMA MX870 Details:
The Canon PIXMA MX870 is an all-in-one inkjet printer with scan and copy functions. It also has built-in faxing, an automatic document feeder and can connect to the internet.
Print speed is important for any printer, and the Canon PIXMA MX870 does not disappoint. It can print up to 15 pages per minute in black and white and up to 10 pages per minute in color. The printer has a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, which is ideal for printing high-quality photos and documents.
The Canon PIXMA MX870 also has a number of connectivity options. It can be connected to a computer via USB or to a network via Ethernet or Wi-Fi. The printer also has a PictBridge port for printing directly from a digital camera.
Suggestions for How to Use Canon PIXMA MX870:
- Make sure that your Canon PIXMA MX870 is properly connected to your computer and that the printer is turned on.
- Download the latest Canon PIXMA MX870 driver from the Canon website.
- Install the driver on your computer.
- Use the Canon PIXMA MX870 printer driver to print documents or photos from your computer.
How do I install my canon MX870 printer?
- Start by unpacking the printer and finding a suitable location for it. Keep in mind that it will need to be close to an electrical outlet.
- Once you have found a location, plug in the power cord and turn on the printer.
- Next, connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Once the printer is connected, you will need to install the software that came with it. This can be done by inserting the CD into your computer’s CD drive and following the on-screen instructions.
- After the software is installed, you should be able to print from your computer. If you are having trouble, consult the printer’s manual for troubleshooting tips.
How do I connect my Canon MX870 to my computer?
- First, make sure that your Canon MX870 printer is turned on and properly connected to your computer.
- Locate your Canon MX870 printer in the list of devices and then click on the “Add a printer” icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printer setup process.
How do I connect my Canon MX870 to wi fi?
- To connect your Canon MX870 to a wireless network, first make sure that the printer is turned on and connected to the same network as your computer.
- Next, open the Canon Print App on your computer and select the MX870 from the list of printers.
- Finally, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection process.
What model is Canon MX870?
Canon MX870 is an all-in-one printer that offers high quality printing, scanning, and copying features. It has a stylish and compact design that makes it a great addition to any home or small office. The printer has a print speed of up to 8.0 ppm for black and white documents and 4.0 ppm for color documents. It also has a scanning resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 dpi.
How do I fix b200 error on Canon MX870?
- Turn off the printer and unplug the power cord.
- Open the printer and remove any ink cartridges.
- Clean the contacts on the ink cartridges and the printer itself. A cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol works well for this.
- Reinsert the ink cartridges and close the printer.
- Plug in the printer and turn it on.
- Try printing a test page. If the error persists, there may be a problem with the printer itself and you should contact Canon customer service.
How do I connect my Canon MX350 to my Mac?
- Start by making sure that your Canon MX350 and your Mac are both turned on.
- Then, use a USB cable to connect the two devices.
- Once they are connected, you should see a pop-up window on your Mac asking what you would like to do with the device.
- Select the option to “Open in Camera Window” and the Canon MX350’s window should open on your Mac.
- If the Canon MX350’s window does not open automatically, you can open it by going to the “Applications” folder on your Mac and double-clicking on the “Canon Utilities” folder. Then, double-click on the “Camera Window” application.
- Once the Canon MX350’s window is open on your Mac, you can now access all of its features and functions.
How do I connect my Canon Pixma printer to my WiFi?
- Check if your Canon Pixma printer is compatible with your WiFi router.
- If it is, find the WiFi settings on your printer and make sure it is turned on.
- On your computer or mobile device, search for available WiFi networks and select your printer’s network.
- Enter the password for your printer’s WiFi network when prompted.
- Once connected, you should be able to print wirelessly from your Canon Pixma printer.
How do I connect my Canon printer to my wireless network?
- On your printer, press and hold the Wi-Fi button until the light starts flashing.
- Use the arrow keys to select your wireless network’s name from the list.
- Enter your network password when prompted and press the OK button.
- Once the printer is successfully connected to the network, the light will stop flashing.
How do I install my Canon printer?
- Connect the power cord to your printer, then plug it into an outlet.
- If you are connecting your printer to a network, connect one end of the Ethernet cable to your printer, then connect the other end to your router.
- If you are connecting your printer to a computer, connect one end of the USB cable to your printer, then connect the other end to your computer.
- Install the printer’s software. To do this, insert the printer’s software CD into your computer’s CD drive, then follow the on-screen instructions. Once the software is installed, you should be able to print from your computer. For more information, consult your user manual.
How do I fix a C000 error on my Canon printer?
- Turn off the printer and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Open the printer’s top cover and remove any jammed paper inside.
- Close the top cover and plug the printer back into the power outlet.
- Turn on the printer and check if the error C000 is still displayed.
- Unplug the printer from the power outlet and remove the printer’s ink cartridges.
- Clean the ink cartridges and the ink cartridge contacts inside the printer with a soft, dry cloth.
- Reinstall the ink cartridges and close the top cover.
- Plug the printer back into the power outlet and turn on the printer.
- Check if the error C000 is still displayed.
If the error C000 persists, the printer will need to be serviced.
Where is the reset button on my Canon Pixma printer?
The reset button on a Canon Pixma printer is located on the back of the printer. There is a small hole in the back of the printer that the reset button is located in. In order to reset the printer, you will need to use a paperclip or a similar object to press and hold the reset button for three seconds.
How do I factory reset my Canon Pixma printer?
- Turn on the printer and open the printer’s control panel.
- Locate the factory reset option in the control panel and select it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your printer.
- Once the reset is complete, your printer will restart and be ready to use.
How do I clean the ink absorber on my Canon printer?
- Locate the ink absorber on your Canon printer. This is usually located under the ink cartridges.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe any ink off the ink absorber.
- Use a dry cloth to remove any moisture from the ink absorber.
- Replace the ink cartridges and close the printer.
How do I scan on a Canon MX870 printer?
- Power on the printer and make sure it is connected to your computer.
- On your computer, open the scanning software.
- Select the Canon MX870 printer from the list of available scanners.
- Choose the type of scan you want to perform.
- Select the destination for the scanned document.
- Click the “Scan” button to start the scanning process.