Canon PIXMA MX868 Driver is a software program that enables your computer to communicate with your printer. This driver is necessary in order for your printer to print documents. You can download the printer driver using the download button below.
Canon PIXMA MX868 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Step by Step Guide on How to Install Canon PIXMA MX868 Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “Canon PIXMA MX868 Driver” from our website.
- Once the download is completed, open the file and extract the contents to a folder on your computer.
- Connect the Canon PIXMA MX868 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the extracted folder and double-click on the “setup.exe” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- You should now be able to use the Canon PIXMA MX868 printer.
Canon PIXMA MX868 Specifications:
The Canon PIXMA MX868 is a high-end all-in-one inkjet printer that offers print, copy, scan, and fax functions. It has a maximum color print resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi and a maximum black and white print resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. It can print at speeds of up to 15 ppm in black and white and 10 ppm in color. It has a 100-sheet paper capacity and a 50-sheet automatic document feeder. It connects to a computer via USB 2.0 or Ethernet and has a 2.5-inch color LCD display.
The Canon PIXMA MX868 uses Canon’s FINE print head technology and ChromaLife100+ inks for superior print quality. It has a monthly duty cycle of up to 30,000 pages and comes with a one-year limited warranty.
Effective Hacks on How to Utilize Canon PIXMA MX868:
- Download and install the Canon PIXMA MX868 Driver from the Canon website.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Select the printer in the list of devices in the Canon printer driver.
- Select the type of paper you want to use in the printer driver.
- Select the printing quality you want in the printer driver.
- Click the “Print” button in the printer driver.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I install the Canon PIXMA MX868 Driver?
Installing the Canon PIXMA MX868 Driver is a simple process that can be completed in just a few minutes. First, you will need to download the driver from the Canon website. Once the driver is downloaded, you will need to unzip the file and run the executable. The installation process will guide you through the rest of the process, and once it is completed, you will be able to use your printer with the new driver.
2. How do I uninstall the Canon PIXMA MX868 Driver?
Uninstalling the Canon PIXMA MX868 Driver is just as simple as installing it. First, you will need to open the Control Panel and navigate to the Programs and Features section. From there, you will need to find the Canon PIXMA MX868 Driver in the list of installed programs and select it. Once you have selected the driver, you will need to click on the Uninstall button and follow the prompts to complete the process.
3. Will I lose any data when I uninstall the Canon PIXMA MX868 Driver?
No, you will not lose any data when you uninstall the Canon PIXMA MX868 Driver. The driver does not store any data on your computer, so you will not need to worry about losing anything when you uninstall it.