The Canon PIXMA MX860 is a printer that can be used for both home and office use. It offers high quality printing and scanning, and also supports faxing. The printer is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it a great choice for both personal and business use. The Canon PIXMA MX860 is a versatile printer that can handle a variety of tasks, and the driver is available for free in this page using the links below.
Canon PIXMA MX860 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How Can You Install Canon PIXMA MX860 Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- A folder will be created on your computer.
- Open the folder and double-click the “Setup.exe” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Canon PIXMA MX860 Specifications:
The Canon PIXMA MX860 is a color inkjet printer with a maximum resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi. It has a print speed of up to 30 ppm in black and white and up to 24 ppm in color. The printer has a 150-sheet paper tray and a 35-sheet automatic document feeder. It also has a built-in fax modem with a maximum transmission speed of 33.6 kbps. The printer is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Suggestions for How to Use Canon PIXMA MX860:
- Download and install the Canon PIXMA MX860 Driver from the Canon website.
- Connect the Canon PIXMA MX860 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Select the Canon PIXMA MX860 printer as the default printer in your computer’s printer settings.
- Print a test page to ensure that the Canon PIXMA MX860 printer is working properly.
- For best results, use genuine Canon ink cartridges and paper.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I set up my Canon MX860 printer?
- To begin, power on your computer and printer.
- Next, connect the printer to the computer using an Ethernet or USB cable.
- Once the printer is connected, open the “Printers and Devices” settings on your computer.
Is Canon MX860 compatible with Windows 10?
The Canon MX860 is a versatile printer that can handle a variety of tasks, from printing photos to scanning documents. It’s also a wireless printer, so you can print from anywhere in your home or office. The Canon MX860 is compatible with Windows 10, so you can take advantage of all the latest features and updates.
Does the Canon MX860 have Bluetooth?
The Canon MX860 has Bluetooth capabilities, allowing you to connect to other devices wirelessly. This can be helpful when you want to print documents or photos from your computer or phone without having to physically connect the two devices.
How do I install my Canon printer?
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button. The printer will go through a self-cleaning process.
- Install the ink cartridges. Lift up the cover on the ink cartridge holder. Insert the ink cartridges into their color-coded slots and push them until they click into place. Close the cover.
How do I manually install a printer driver?
- Before beginning, you will need to have the installation disc for your printer, as well as any required cables.
- Start by connecting your printer to your computer. If you are using a USB cable, plug it in to an available port on your computer.
- Once the printer is connected, turn it on.
- Next, insert the printer’s installation disc into your computer’s disc drive.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation process.
How do I connect my Canon Pixma printer?
- Before you can use your printer, you need to connect it to your computer. Depending on your printer, this connection can be made in a few different ways. The most common way to connect a Canon printer is to connect it directly to your computer using a USB cable.
- Once you have your printer connected to your computer, you need to install the printer drivers. These drivers tell your computer how to communicate with the printer. You can usually find the drivers on a CD that came with your printer, or you can download them from the Canon website.
How do I install a printer on my laptop without the CD?
- Plug the printer into an available USB port on your laptop.
- Windows will automatically detect the printer and install the necessary drivers.
- Once the drivers are installed, you should be able to print to the printer without any issues.
- If you’re having trouble getting the printer to work, you can try installing the drivers manually.
- First, download the drivers from the manufacturer’s website. Next, open the Devices and Printers control panel, right-click on the printer, and select Properties. Click on the Driver tab, and then click on the Update Driver button. Finally, follow the prompts to install the downloaded drivers.
Why won’t my computer connect to my Canon Pixma printer?
It’s also possible that the printer is not properly connected to the computer. Make sure the printer cable is securely plugged into the printer and the computer. If you’re using a wireless printer, check to see if the printer is properly connected to the wireless network.
If the printer is turned on and properly connected, but the computer still won’t print, there might be a problem with the printer driver. Try uninstalling and then reinstalling the printer driver.
How do I install a Canon printer on Windows 10?
To install a Canon printer on Windows 10, you’ll need to connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable, and then install the printer driver software from the Canon website.
Click on the “Add a printer” button, and then follow the prompts to add your Canon printer. Once the printer is added, you can select it as your default printer and start printing.
How do I install Canon printer on Windows 11?
- Insert the Canon printer driver CD into your computer’s CD drive.
- Double-click “Printers and Other Hardware” and then click “Add a Printer.” If you do not see “Printers and Other Hardware,” click “Switch to Classic View” in the left pane.
- Click “Finish” to complete the installation process.
How do I connect my wireless Canon printer to my laptop?
In order to connect a Canon wireless printer to a laptop, the user must first ensure that both the printer and the laptop are turned on and that they are within range of each other. Next, the user must open the WiFi settings on the laptop and select the Canon printer from the list of available devices. Once the printer has been selected, the user must enter the password for the printer into the laptop. Once the password has been entered, the user should click the “connect” button and the printer should be successfully connected to the laptop.
Why won’t my Canon printer connect to my laptop?
There are a few reasons why your Canon printer might not be connecting to your laptop. One reason could be that the printer is not turned on. Another possibility is that the printer is not properly plugged into an outlet or into your laptop. It’s also possible that your printer’s drivers are outdated or not installed properly.
If your printer is turned on and plugged in properly but still not connecting to your laptop, you can try restarting both the printer and the laptop. Sometimes, restarting the devices can fix communication issues. If that doesn’t work, you can try uninstalling and then reinstalling the printer’s drivers on your laptop. You can usually find the latest drivers for your printer on the Canon website.