The Canon PIXMA MX712 is a multifunction printer that can print, copy, scan, and fax documents. It has a color touchscreen display and can connect to a computer via USB or Wi-Fi. You can download the driver from the table below based on your operating system.
Canon PIXMA MX712 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX712 Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “Canon PIXMA MX712 Driver” from our website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
- Connect the Canon PIXMA MX712 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- The printer should now be ready to use.
Canon PIXMA MX712 Specifications:
The Canon PIXMA MX712 is a color inkjet all-in-one printer with scanning and copying capabilities. It has a maximum color print resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi and a black and white print resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. The printer uses Canon’s FINE print head technology and has a print speed of 15.0ipm for black and white prints and 10.0ipm for color prints. The MX712 also has a 2.5″ color LCD display and a USB 2.0 interface.
The Canon PIXMA MX712 is a great all-in-one printer for home or small office use. It has a high print quality and is very easy to use. The only downside is that it is a bit expensive.
Tips and Tricks:
- Download and install the Canon PIXMA MX712 Driver from the Canon website.
- Connect the Canon PIXMA MX712 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Select the Canon PIXMA MX712 printer in the list of devices in the printer settings.
- Configure the printer settings according to your printing needs.
- Start printing from your computer.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I setup my canon mx712 printer?
- Before you can use your Canon MX712 printer, you must first set it up. This process is relatively simple and only takes a few minutes to complete.
- Begin by unpacking your printer and all of its accessories. Next, find a suitable location for the printer. It should be close to an electrical outlet and have plenty of ventilation.
- Once you have found a spot for the printer, it’s time to start setting it up. Begin by connecting the power cord to the printer and plugging it into an outlet.
- Next, connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable. Once the connection is made, you will need to install the printer drivers. This can be done by inserting the provided CD into your computer’s CD drive or by downloading the drivers from Canon’s website.
- Once the drivers are installed, you should be able to print from your Canon MX712 printer. If you have any problems, be sure to consult the printer’s manual or contact Canon customer service for assistance.
How do I reinstall my Canon printer driver?
There are a few different ways that you can reinstall your Canon printer driver, depending on what type of Canon printer you have.
If you have a Canon inkjet printer, you can usually find the latest drivers on the Canon website. Just select your printer model from the list and then choose the operating system that you’re using.
If you have a Canon laser printer, you’ll need to download the drivers from the Canon website as well. However, you’ll also need to install the Canon printer driver software on your computer before you can use the printer.
If you’re not sure how to install the Canon printer driver software, you can find instructions on the Canon website or in the printer’s manual.
Once you have the Canon printer driver installed, you should be able to print documents and photos from your computer.
Why is my Canon driver not available?
If you are trying to install a Canon printer driver on your computer and it is not appearing in the list of available drivers, there are a few possible explanations. First, check to see if the printer is compatible with your operating system. If it is not, then you will not be able to install the driver. Second, make sure that you are connected to the internet and that you have the latest version of the driver. Third, try restarting your computer and then try again. Finally, if none of these solutions work, then you may need to contact Canon customer support for further assistance.
How do I manually install a printer driver?
Assuming you have already downloaded the printer driver you need from the manufacturer’s website, follow the below steps to install it manually.
- Open the unzipped folder and look for a file ending in .inf.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to finish installing the driver.
If you need more help, you can contact the manufacturer’s customer support for assistance.
Why won’t my computer connect to my Canon Pixma printer?
There are a few possible reasons why your computer is having trouble connecting to your Canon Pixma printer. One possibility is that the printer is not turned on or properly plugged into an outlet. Another possibility is that the printer is not properly connected to the computer via USB cable. Finally, it could be that the printer is not selected as the default printer in your computer’s settings. If you’ve checked all of these things and your computer still won’t connect to the printer, you may need to contact Canon customer service for further assistance.
How do I reinstall printer drivers?
- Go to the manufacturer’s website and download the latest drivers for your model of printer.
- Uninstall the old drivers. In Windows, go to Control Panel > Programs and Features and find the listing for your printer. Select it and click Uninstall.
- Install the new drivers. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the instructions to install the drivers.
- Restart your computer.
After following these steps, your printer should be working properly. If you’re still having issues, you may need to contact the manufacturer or a technician for further assistance.
How do I update my Canon Pixma driver?
- Open your internet browser and type in ‘www.canon.com’ into the search bar. Press enter.
- On the top, right-hand corner of the screen, hover over the ‘Support & Drivers’ tab and click on it.
- A drop down menu will appear. Select ‘Drivers & Software’.
- On the next page, select your ‘Operating System’ and ‘Language’.
- Find your Canon Pixma printer on the list and click on the ‘Select’ button next to it.
- On the next page, select the ‘Driver’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Download’ button.
- Once the file has downloaded, open it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver update.
How do I connect my Canon Pixma printer to my laptop?
- Turn on your Canon Pixma printer and make sure it is connected to the correct wireless network.
- Select your Canon Pixma printer from the list of available devices.
- Follow the prompts to complete the connection.
How do I uninstall and reinstall Canon printer on Windows 10?
If you need to uninstall and reinstall your Canon printer on Windows 10, there are a few things you’ll need to do. First, you’ll need to remove the printer from your list of installed devices. To do this, go to Start > Settings > Devices. In the “Printers & scanners” section, find your Canon printer and click the “Remove device” button.
Next, you’ll need to uninstall the Canon printer software from your computer. To do this, go to Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features. Find the Canon printer software in the list and click the “Uninstall” button.
Finally, you’ll need to reinstall the Canon printer software. You can do this by going to the Canon website and downloading the latest version of the software. Once you’ve downloaded the software, follow the instructions to install it on your computer.
Once you’ve completed these steps, your Canon printer should be successfully uninstalled and reinstalled on Windows 10.
How do I find printer drivers?
There are a few ways that you can find printer drivers. One way is to go to the manufacturer’s website and look for the drivers under the “Support” or “Downloads” section. Another way is to use a driver update tool to scan your computer for outdated drivers and install the latest ones.
If you’re not sure which drivers to install, you can usually find out by checking the “Device Manager” in Windows. Here, you’ll be able to see if there are any devices that have a yellow exclamation mark next to them. This indicates that there’s no driver installed for that device.
If you still can’t find the right drivers, you can try contacting the manufacturer directly. They should be able to point you in the right direction.
How do I install a Canon printer on Windows 10?
Before you start, make sure that your Windows 10 computer is connected to the same wireless network as your printer.
- On your Windows 10 computer, open the Control Panel.
- Click on Hardware and Sound.
- Under Devices and Printers, click on Add a printer.
- On the Add a Printer window, click on Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Your printer should appear in the list of available printers. If it doesn’t, click on the Refresh button.
- Select your printer and click on the Next button.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to select the printer driver. If you don’t have the driver, you can download it from the Canon website.
- Once the driver is installed, click on the Finish button.
- Your printer should now be installed and ready to use.