The Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver is a great tool that allows you to print, scan, and copy documents and photos. The driver is available for free in this page using the links below.
Canon PIXMA MX490 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver:
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- A window will appear asking you where you want to extract the files to. Choose a location and click “Extract”.
- The files will be extracted to the chosen location.
- Open the extracted folder and double-click “Setup.exe”.
- The installation wizard will appear. Follow the instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, click “Finish”.
- The driver is now installed and ready to be used.
The Canon PIXMA MX490 is an all-in-one inkjet printer with scan and copy functions. It works with Windows and macOS. The printer has a built-in Wi-Fi connection for wireless printing with compatible devices. The Canon PIXMA MX490 also has a built-in Ethernet port for a wired connection to a router. The printer has a color display screen. The printer uses Canon’s FINE ink cartridges. The printer has a maximum color print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. The printer has a maximum black and white print resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. The printer can print at a maximum speed of 8.0 ppm (pages per minute). The printer has a 100-sheet paper capacity. The printer’s dimensions are 17.2″ x 11.7″ x 7.5″ (W x D x H). The printer weighs 12.1 lbs.
Tips and Tricks:
- Make sure that your Canon PIXMA MX490 printer is turned on and connected to your computer.
- Download the Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver from the Canon website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to install the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- You should now be able to use your Canon PIXMA MX490 printer.
How do I connect my Canon Pixma mx490?
- First, you will need to gather the following items: a USB cable, your computer, and the power cord for your printer.
- Next, locate the USB port on your computer and plug in one end of the USB cable.
- Then, locate the USB port on your printer and plug in the other end of the USB cable.
- Once the USB cable is securely connected to both your computer and your printer, you will then need to plug in the power cord for your printer.
- Once your printer is powered on, your computer should automatically detect the printer and install the necessary drivers.
- If the drivers do not install automatically, you can usually find them on the Canon website.
- Once the drivers are installed, you should be able to print from your Canon Pixma mx490 printer.
How do I connect my Canon mx490 printer to Windows 10?
- Start by turning on your Canon mx490 printer.
- Next, open the Start menu on your Windows 10 computer and click on the “Settings” icon.
- In the Settings window, click on the “Devices” option.
- In the Devices window, click on the “Printers & scanners” option.
- Next, click on the “Add a printer or scanner” option.
- In the Add a printer or scanner window, click on the “Canon mx490” option.
- Next, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
How do I reinstall my Canon printer driver?
- Unplug the printer from the power source.
- On your computer, open the Control Panel. In Windows 10, type Control Panel in the search box next to the Start button and click on it. In Windows 7, open the Start menu and click on Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, click on Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on your Canon printer and select Remove Device.
- Restart your computer.
- Go to the Canon website and download the latest driver for your printer.
- Install the driver and plug in your printer. It should now be working.
Is Canon mx490 compatible with Windows 10?
The Canon mx490 is a versatile and affordable all-in-one printer that is ideal for use in a home or small office. It is compatible with Windows 10, as well as with Windows 8.1 and Windows 7. This printer offers a variety of features that make it a good choice for those who need to print high-quality documents and photos. The mx490 has a print speed of 9.7 ppm for black-and-white documents and 5.5 ppm for color documents. It also has a 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution for clear and sharp prints.
How do I reset my Canon Pixma MX490 printer?
- Turn off the printer.
- Unplug the printer from the power outlet.
- Wait for one minute.
- Plug the printer back into the power outlet.
- Turn on the printer.
Why is my canon MX490 printer not printing?
There are a few reasons why your Canon MX490 printer might not be printing. The first thing you should check is whether or not the printer is turned on and properly connected to your computer. If the printer is turned on and properly connected, the next thing to check is whether or not there is paper loaded in the paper tray. If there is paper in the paper tray, the next thing to check is whether or not the printer has ink or toner. If the printer does not have ink or toner, it will not be able to print. Finally, if the printer has ink or toner and there is paper in the paper tray, the last thing to check is whether or not the printer is set as the default printer. If the printer is not set as the default printer, it will not print.
How do I get my Canon printer to connect to my computer?
- Make sure that your Canon printer is powered on and connected to your computer via USB cable.
- Open the Canon printer driver setup file on your computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the Canon printer driver on your computer.
- Once the installation is complete, open the Canon printer driver software on your computer.
- Select the ‘Print’ option from the Canon printer driver software.
- Choose your computer as the target printer.
- Click ‘OK’ to start printing.
How do I connect my Canon Pixma printer to my laptop?
- Make sure your printer is turned on and connected to the same wireless network as your laptop.
- Close the Devices and Printers window.
- Open the document or file you want to print and select “Print” from the File menu.
How do I connect my Canon printer to my computer via USB?
- Make sure your Canon printer is powered on and connected to the same network as your computer.
- Select “Add a printer” and follow the prompts to add your Canon printer.
If you need more specific instructions, please let us know.
How do I manually install a printer driver?
Installing a printer driver manually is not as difficult as it may sound. In most cases, you can simply download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and install it on your computer.
- Make sure you know the model and make of your printer. This information is usually available on the printer itself or in the manual.
- Find out what operating system you are using. This is important because different printer drivers are designed for different operating systems.
- Check if you have the latest version of the driver. It’s always a good idea to use the latest version of the driver, as it may contain bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website. Once you have all the information mentioned above, you can proceed to download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.
- Install the driver on your computer. The installation process is usually straightforward. However, if you’re not sure how to do it, you can refer to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Connect your printer to the computer. Once the driver is installed, you can connect your printer to the computer and start using it.
How do I reinstall printer drivers?
- Next, you’ll need to download the latest printer drivers from the manufacturer’s website. Be sure to select the drivers that are compatible with your specific printer model and your version of Windows.
- Once the drivers have been downloaded, double-click on the installation file to begin the installation process. Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
- Finally, restart your computer to ensure that the new drivers are properly installed and functioning.