Canon PIXMA MX459 Driver is a program that enables your computer to communicate with your printer. This driver is essential for your printer to function properly. You can get the driver using the download links below.
Canon PIXMA MX459 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How Can You Install Canon PIXMA MX459 Driver on Your PC:
- Locate the downloaded file on your computer and double-click it to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the Canon PIXMA MX459 Driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process is completed, you can use the printer to print documents and photos.
Canon PIXMA MX459 Specifications:
The Canon PIXMA MX459 is an all-in-one inkjet printer with scan and copy functions. It also features faxing, both black-and-white and color. The printer has a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi for color printing and 600 x 600 dpi for black-and-white printing. It can print at a speed of 9.7 ppm for black-and-white documents and 5.5 ppm for color documents. The printer has a 100-sheet paper tray and a 20-sheet automatic document feeder.
The Canon PIXMA MX459 has a flatbed scanner with an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi. The scanner can scan at a speed of 3.2 seconds per page. The printer also has a 48-bit color depth. The printer has a USB 2.0 port and a PictBridge port. The printer is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Simple Hacks on How to Utilize Canon PIXMA MX459:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the driver installed on your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the document that you want to print.
- Click on the “Print” button.
- Select the “Canon PIXMA MX459″ printer from the list of printers.
- Click on the “OK” button.
- The printing process will start.
Q: Where can I find the Canon PIXMA MX459 Driver?
A: The Canon PIXMA MX459 Driver can be found on the Canon website. Simply go to the website, select your operating system, and then select the driver for your printer.
Q: How do I install the Canon PIXMA MX459 Driver?
A: The installation process for the Canon PIXMA MX459 Driver is simple. First, download the driver from the Canon website. Next, open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions. Once the installation is complete, your printer should be ready to use.
Q: I am having trouble installing the Canon PIXMA MX459 Driver. What should I do?
A: If you are having trouble installing the Canon PIXMA MX459 Driver, Canon offers support on their website. Simply go to the Canon website, select your operating system, and then select the support option. From there, you will be able to troubleshoot any installation issues you may be having.