The Canon PIXMA MX426 is a printer that offers high quality printing, scanning, and copying features. It also features faxing capabilities. In order to use the printer to its full potential, users need to install the Canon PIXMA MX426 driver. The driver is available for download using the links below.
Canon PIXMA MX426 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX426 Driver:
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- If prompted, extract the files to a convenient location such as your desktop.
- Open the “Start” menu and click “Control Panel”.
- Double-click “Printers and Other Hardware”.
- Double-click “Add a Printer”.
- Click “Next” and select “Local printer attached to this computer”.
- Make sure that your printer is selected and click “Next”.
- Select “Do not share this printer” and click “Next”.
- Choose a printer port. The port should say “Canon” and the model of your printer. If you are unsure, select “Standard TCP/IP Port” and click “Next”.
- Click “Finish” to complete the installation.
Canon PIXMA MX426 Specifications:
The Canon PIXMA MX426 is a multifunction inkjet printer that can print, copy, scan and fax documents. It has a print speed of up to 9.7ipm for black and white documents and 5.5ipm for color documents. The Canon PIXMA MX426 also has a 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution and a 600 x 1200 dpi scan resolution. It uses a 4-color ink system with individual ink tanks and has a 100-sheet paper capacity. The Canon PIXMA MX426 is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
A Few Pointers on How to Use Canon PIXMA MX426:
- Download and install the Canon PIXMA MX426 Driver onto your computer.
- Connect the Canon PIXMA MX426 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Launch the Canon PIXMA MX426 Driver and follow the on-screen instructions.
- When prompted, select the “Print” option and choose the desired printing settings.
- Click “OK” to begin printing.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is a Canon PIXMA MX426 Driver?
A Canon PIXMA MX426 Driver is a software program that enables your computer to communicate with your Canon PIXMA MX426 printer. Drivers provide a link between the hardware and software of your printer, and enable your printer to work with your computer.
2. How do I install a Canon PIXMA MX426 Driver on my computer?
To install a Canon PIXMA MX426 Driver, first ensure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements. Next, locate the file you wish to download, and select “Save”. Once the file has downloaded, open it, and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
3. How do I uninstall a Canon PIXMA MX426 Driver from my computer?
To uninstall a Canon PIXMA MX426 Driver, first open the “Control Panel”. Next, select “Uninstall a Program”, and locate the Canon PIXMA MX426 Driver you wish to uninstall. Finally, select “Uninstall” to remove the driver from your computer.
4. What are the minimum system requirements for a Canon PIXMA MX426 Driver?
The minimum system requirements for a Canon PIXMA MX426 Driver are a computer with an Intel Pentium 4 or higher processor, 512MB of RAM, and 100MB of available hard disk space. In addition, your computer must have a CD or DVD drive, and a USB port for connecting your printer.