Canon PIXMA MX377 Driver is a software program that enables your computer to communicate with your printer. This driver is essential for making sure that your Canon printer works properly. You can get the driver using the download links below.
Canon PIXMA MX377 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
How to Safely Install Canon PIXMA MX377 Driver:
- After the “Canon PIXMA MX377 Driver” download is completed, open the downloaded file.
- The file will be in a ZIP format. Extract the file to a location on your computer that you can easily remember.
- Inside the extracted folder, you will see the “Setup.exe” file. Double-click on the file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
The Canon PIXMA MX377 is a multifunction printer that offers print, copy, scan, and fax functions. It has a print speed of up to 8.0ipm for black-and-white documents and 4.0ipm for color documents. The maximum print resolution is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. The scanner has a resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 dpi. The fax has a resolution of up to 300 x 300 dpi. It has a 100-sheet paper capacity and supports various paper sizes including A4, A5, B5, and letter-sized paper. It has a USB interface and is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Hacks on How to Utilize Canon PIXMA MX377:
- Download and install the Canon PIXMA MX377 Driver from the Canon website.
- Connect the Canon PIXMA MX377 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Launch the Canon PIXMA MX377 Driver and follow the on-screen instructions.
- When prompted, select the “Print” option and choose the desired printing settings.
- Finally, click the “Print” button to start printing.
1. How do I install the Canon PIXMA MX377 Driver?
Make sure you have the Canon PIXMA MX377 printer drivers downloaded onto your computer. Locate the file and double-click on it to begin the installation. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
2. Where can I find the Canon PIXMA MX377 Driver?
You can find the Canon PIXMA MX377 Driver on the Canon website. Go to the support page and select your operating system. From there, you will be able to download the driver.
3. Why do I need the Canon PIXMA MX377 Driver?
The Canon PIXMA MX377 Driver is required in order for your computer to be able to communicate with the Canon PIXMA MX377 printer. Without the driver, your printer will not be able to function properly.
4. What are the system requirements for the Canon PIXMA MX377 Driver?
The Canon PIXMA MX377 Driver is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. It is also compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
5. How do I uninstall the Canon PIXMA MX377 Driver?
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA MX377 Driver, go to the Control Panel and select “Add or Remove Programs.” From there, locate the Canon PIXMA MX377 Driver and select “Uninstall.” Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the uninstallation.