The Canon PIXMA MP988 is a color inkjet printer that offers high quality printing and scanning. The printer uses four color inks to produce beautiful photos and documents. The Canon PIXMA MP988 driver is available for download using the links below.
Canon PIXMA MP988 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Safely Install Canon PIXMA MP988 Driver:
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- Click “Install” to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Canon PIXMA MP988 Specifications:
The Canon PIXMA MP988 is a high-end photo printer that offers a wide range of features and connectivity options. It has a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and can print at speeds of up to 14.5 ppm in black and white and 10.4 ppm in color. The printer also supports duplex printing and has a built-in scanner and copier. It connects to computers via USB 2.0 or Wi-Fi and can be used with mobile devices via Canon’s PRINT app. The printer has a 4.3-inch color touch screen for easy operation and comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
Hacks on How to Use Canon PIXMA MP988:
- Make sure that your Canon PIXMA MP988 printer is turned on and connected to your computer.
- Download the Canon PIXMA MP988 Driver from Canon’s website.
- Install the Canon PIXMA MP988 Driver on your computer.
- Use the Canon PIXMA MP988 Driver to print documents or photos from your computer.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Where can I find the Canon PIXMA MP988 Driver?
A: The Canon PIXMA MP988 Driver can be found on the Canon website.
Q: How do I install the Canon PIXMA MP988 Driver?
A: The Canon PIXMA MP988 Driver can be installed by following the instructions on the Canon website.
Q: How do I use the Canon PIXMA MP988 Driver?
A: The Canon PIXMA MP988 Driver can be used by following the instructions on the Canon website.