Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver is the software required to use Canon PIXMA MP980 printer on compatible operating systems. You can get the driver using the download links below.
Canon PIXMA MP980 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver:
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- Click “Continue” to start the installation process.
- If you see the “User Account Control” prompt, click “Continue”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
The Canon PIXMA MP980 is an all-in-one photo printer that offers high quality printing, scanning and copying features. It has a maximum print resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi and can print borderless photos up to 8.5″ x 11″. It also has a 2.5″ color LCD display for easy viewing of your images. The scanner has a maximum optical resolution of 4800 x 9600 dpi and can scan at a speed of up to 7.5 ppm. The copier has a copy speed of up to 22 cpm and can reduce or enlarge copies from 25% to 400%.
Tips and Tricks on How to Use Canon PIXMA MP980:
- Download and install the Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver from the Canon website.
- Connect the Canon PIXMA MP980 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select the “Print” option and choose the desired printing settings.
- Click the “Print” button to start printing.
Questions & Answers:
How do I connect my Canon MP980?
- Before you can connect your Canon MP980 printer to your computer, you’ll need to make sure that both devices are powered on.
- Once both the printer and computer are turned on, you can connect the two devices using a USB cable.
- Once the USB cable is connected, you’ll need to install the Canon MP980 drivers on your computer.
- Once the drivers are installed, you should be able to print from your Canon MP980 printer.
How do I connect my Canon MP980 to WIFI?
This guide will assume that you have a wireless router set up and working, and that your Canon MP980 is powered on and connected to your computer via USB.
- On your computer, open the Canon MP980 software.
- Click on the “Devices” tab.
- Click on the “Add Device” button.
- In the “Add Device” window, select “Canon MP980” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the “Add” button.
- In the “Add Device” window, select your wireless router from the “SSID” drop-down menu.
- Enter your wireless router’s password in the “Password” field.
- Click on the “Add” button.
- The Canon MP980 will now be added to the list of devices on your computer.
- Click on the “Start” button.
- The Canon MP980 will now start scanning for wireless networks.
- Select your wireless network from the list of available networks.
- Enter your wireless network’s password in the “Password” field.
- Click on the “Connect” button.
- The Canon MP980 will now be connected to your wireless network.
How do I reset my Canon MP980 printer?
- To reset your Canon MP980 printer, you will need to find the “Reset” button on the control panel.
- Once you have found the “Reset” button, press and hold it for three seconds.
- After three seconds have passed, the printer will begin the resetting process and will display a message on the screen when it is finished.
How do I connect my Canon Pixma printer to my computer?
- First, find the USB cable that came with your printer. If you don’t have the USB cable, you can purchase one from an electronics store.
- Next, plug the USB cable into the port on the back of your printer.
- Then, plug the other end of the USB cable into an available USB port on your computer.
- Finally, turn on your printer and wait for it to be recognized by your computer. Once your printer is connected, you can begin printing documents and photos.
How do you connect a Canon printer to a computer?
Before you can print documents with your Canon printer, you’ll need to connect it to your computer. There are a few different ways to do this, depending on what type of Canon printer you have.
If you have a Canon inkjet printer, you can connect it to your computer using a USB cable. Just plug the cable into the USB port on your printer and into a USB port on your computer.
If you have a Canon laser printer, you’ll need to connect it to your computer using an Ethernet cable. Just plug the cable into the Ethernet port on your printer and into an Ethernet port on your router.
Once your printer is connected to your computer, you’ll need to install the Canon printer drivers. You can usually find these on the Canon website. Just download and install the drivers for your specific printer model.
Once the drivers are installed, you should be able to print documents from your computer to your Canon printer.
How do I reset my Canon printer?
- Open the front cover of your Canon printer.
- Press and hold the power button for about 5 seconds to turn off the printer.
- Press and hold the power button again for about 5 seconds to turn on the printer.
- Press the menu button on the control panel.
- Use the arrow keys to navigate to the “Maintenance” menu.
- Press the arrow keys to navigate to the “Reset” option.
- Press the “OK” button.
- Press the arrow keys to navigate to the “All Reset” option.
- Press the “OK” button.
- The printer will now reset and restart.
What do I do when my Canon ink absorber is full?
When your Canon ink absorber is full, you need to clean it out. To do this, you’ll need to access the printer’s service mode. Once you’re in service mode, you can use the printer’s control panel to clean the ink absorber.
Where do I find the WIFI Direct password for my Canon printer?
If you need to find the WIFI Direct password for your Canon printer, you can usually find it in the printer’s menu. To access the menu, you will need to press the Menu button on the printer. Once you are in the menu, you should see an option for WIFI Direct. Select this option and then enter the password when prompted.
How do I fix error code 5b00 on my Canon printer?
- Turn off the printer and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Press and hold the reset button on the printer while you plug it back into the power outlet.
- Keep holding the reset button for 5-10 seconds, then release it.
- Turn on the printer and check if the error code 5b00 is gone.
How do I reset my Canon mp480 printer?
- Start by unplugging the printer from the power source.
- Next, open up the printer and remove any ink cartridges that may be inside.
- Once the cartridges are removed, locate the reset button on the Canon mp480 printer. This button is usually located on the control panel.
- Press and hold the reset button for a few seconds.
- Finally, plug the printer back in and turn it on. The printer should now be reset and ready to use.
How do I reset my Canon mp490?
- First, unplug the printer’s power cord from the outlet and then disconnect all of the cables attached to the printer.
- Next, open the printer’s cover and remove the ink cartridges.
- Once the ink cartridges are removed, locate the print head and gently remove it from the printer.
- Next, take a cotton swab and dipped it in distilled water. Gently clean the print head to remove any dried ink.
- Once the print head is clean, reinsert it back into the printer.
- Close the printer’s cover and then reconnect all of the cables.
- Finally, plug the printer back into the outlet and turn it on.
How do I install my Canon printer?
1) Plug the power cord into an electrical outlet and connect it to the printer.
2) Plug the USB cable into a USB port on your computer and connect it to the printer.
3) Turn on the printer.
4) Insert the printer’s software CD into your computer’s CD drive.
5) Follow the on-screen instructions to install the printer software.
1) Click the Start menu and select Devices and Printers.
2) Click Add a printer.
3) Click Add a local printer.
4) Select the printer from the list of available printers and click Next.
5) Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printer setup.
- Now you’re ready to print! To do this, simply open the document or file you want to print and select the printer you just installed from the list of available printers. Then click Print.
- If you run into any problems during the installation process, Canon’s website offers helpful troubleshooting tips and support information.