Canon PIXMA MP558 Driver is a program that enables your computer to communicate with your printer. Without the driver, your printer will not be able to function properly. You can download Canon PIXMA MP558 Driver using the links below.
Canon PIXMA MP558 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP558 Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- Click “Install” to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Canon PIXMA MP558 Details:
The Canon PIXMA MP558 is a multifunction printer that can print, scan, and copy documents and photos. It has a maximum print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and can print at speeds of up to 8.4 ipm in black and white and 4.8 ipm in color. The scanner has a resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi and can scan at speeds of up to 3.2 seconds per page. The copier can copy at speeds of up to 4.8 cpm in black and white and 3.2 cpm in color. The printer has a 100-sheet paper capacity and uses Canon’s FINE ink technology. It is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Suggestions for How to Use Canon PIXMA MP558:
- Make sure that you have the latest drivers installed for your Canon PIXMA MP558 printer. You can find these drivers on the Canon website or through your printer’s support page.
- Connect your printer to your computer using the USB cable that came with it.
- Open the Canon PIXMA MP558 Driver software on your computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Once the installation is finished, you should be able to use your printer with your computer.
How do I download a Canon printer driver?
Before you download a Canon printer driver, you will need to know the model number of your printer. You can find the model number by looking on the front or back of the printer. Once you know the model number, you can go to the Canon website and download the driver for your specific model.
- Go to the Canon website.
- On the next page, select your printer model from the drop-down menu.
- On the next page, select the operating system that you are using, and then select the “Download” button next to the driver that you want to download.
- When the download is complete, open the file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
How do I install Canon printer driver on Windows 10?
- Go to Canon’s website and download the Canon printer driver for Windows 10.
- Unzip the downloaded file and run the Canon printer driver installation file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is finished, restart your computer.
- Connect your Canon printer to the computer and turn it on.
- Windows 10 should automatically detect the printer and install the drivers. If it doesn’t, go to Devices and Printers in the Control Panel and add the printer manually.
Why is my Canon Pixma printer not installing?
There could be a few reasons as to why your Canon Pixma printer is not installing. One reason could be that the printer is not compatible with your computer. Another reason could be that the printer is not properly plugged into the computer. Lastly, the printer could be out of ink or paper.
How do I install my Canon printer driver from a CD?
- Insert the CD into your computer’s CD drive.
- Wait for the CD to load. If it doesn’t load automatically, open My Computer and double-click on the CD drive icon.
- Once the CD is open, double-click on the setup file. This will start the installation process.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
How do I manually install a printer driver?
- Open the Start menu and search for “Control Panel”.
- Click on “Control Panel” and then select “Devices and Printers”.
- Select “Add a Printer” from the top of the Devices and Printers window.
- Click on “Add a local printer”.
- Choose the printer port. If you are unsure, you can select “Detect my printer port automatically”.
- Select the printer manufacturer and model. If your printer is not listed, click on “Have Disk” and browse to the location of the printer driver.
- Click on “Next” and follow the prompts to complete the installation.
Can I install Canon printer without CD?
Yes, you can install a Canon printer without the CD, but you will need to download the Canon printer driver from the Canon website first. Once you have downloaded the driver, you can install it on your computer and then connect the Canon printer to your computer using a USB cable.
Why is driver unavailable for my printer?
There are a few reasons why your printer’s driver may be unavailable. One reason is that your printer may be too old and the company that made your printer may no longer support it. Another reason is that your printer may be a new model that is not yet supported by your operating system. Finally, your printer may be supported by your operating system but the driver may be corrupted or missing.
How do I connect my Canon Pixma printer to my laptop?
- For a USB connection, simply connect the printer’s USB cable to an available USB port on your laptop.
- For an Ethernet connection, connect an Ethernet cable from the printer to an available Ethernet port on your router.
- For a wireless connection, follow the instructions that came with your printer to connect it to your wireless network.
Select “Devices” and then “Add a printer or scanner”. If your printer is detected, select it from the list and follow the instructions to finish the installation. If your printer is not detected, you may need to install its drivers manually.
Why can’t I install printer driver on Windows 10?
There are a few reasons that you might not be able to install a printer driver on Windows 10. One reason could be that your printer is not compatible with Windows 10. If your printer is an older model, it might not have the drivers necessary to work with Windows 10. Another reason could be that you don’t have the correct permissions to install the driver. If you’re trying to install the driver on a work computer, for example, your company’s IT department might have restricted your permissions. Finally, there could be a problem with the driver itself. If you’re trying to install a driver that’s not from the manufacturer’s website, it might be out of date or corrupted.
How do I find printer drivers in Windows 10?
To find printer drivers in Windows 10, you can either use the built-in Device Manager tool or the third-party Driver Easy tool.
- Press the Windows key + X on your keyboard to open the Power User menu.
- Click on Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager window, expand the Printers category.
- Right-click on your printer and select Update Driver Software.
- In the Update Driver Software window, select Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Windows will now search for and install the latest printer drivers.
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click the Update button next to your printer to download the latest drivers.
- Restart your computer to complete the installation.
How do I find printer drivers?
If you need to find printer drivers, the best place to start is the website of the printer manufacturer. On the manufacturer’s website, you should be able to find drivers for most of the printers they sell. If you can’t find drivers on the manufacturer’s website, you can try a website like DriverGuide.com.
How do I connect my Canon printer to my computer via USB?
In order to connect your Canon printer to your computer via USB, you will need to first ensure that the printer is properly plugged into an available USB port on the computer. Once the printer is plugged in, you should then be able to access it from your computer’s list of installed printers. If you are still having difficulty connecting the printer to your computer, you may need to consult your printer’s manual for specific instructions.
How do I update my printer driver Windows 10?
If you have a printer connected to your Windows 10 computer, you will need to update the printer driver from time to time to keep it running smoothly.
- Automatically: Windows 10 will automatically check for and download new printer drivers as they become available. To do this, go to Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners, and make sure the option to Get updates for devices and printers is turned on.
- Manually: You can also manually update your printer driver by going to the manufacturer’s website and downloading the latest driver for your model of printer. Once you have downloaded the driver, double-click on it and follow the on-screen instructions to install it.