The Canon PIXMA MP480 is a printer that can be used to print, scan, and copy documents and photos. The printer has a resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi and can print at speeds of up to 22 ppm. The printer also has a built-in scanner with a resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 dpi.
Canon PIXMA MP480 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver:
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- If the file is in ZIP format, extract it to a folder.
- Find the “Setup.exe” file in the folder.
- Double-click “Setup.exe” to start the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Canon PIXMA MP480 Details:
The Canon PIXMA MP480 is an all-in-one inkjet printer with scanning and copying capabilities. It has a maximum color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and a maximum black and white resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. The printer uses a five-color ink system and has a maximum print speed of 22 ppm in black and white and 17 ppm in color. The printer has a USB 2.0 interface and is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Tips and Tricks:
- Make sure that your Canon PIXMA MP480 printer is turned on and connected to your computer.
- Download the Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver from the Canon website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to install the driver.
- Follow the instructions provided during the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, you can start using your Canon PIXMA MP480 printer.
How do I download a Canon printer driver?
In order to download a Canon printer driver, you will first need to visit the Canon website. Once there, you will need to locate the section for drivers and downloads. Once you have found this section, you will need to select your specific printer model. Once you have selected your printer model, you will be given a list of available drivers. Select the driver that you wish to download and then follow the prompts to complete the download process.
How do I scan from my Canon MP480 to my computer?
- Before you can scan from your Canon MP480, you’ll need to install the Canon MP480 software on your computer.
- Once the software is installed, open it and select the “Scan” option.
- Select the type of scan you want to perform, and then select the destination for your scanned image.
- Place your Canon MP480 on your computer, and then select the “Scan” button.
- Your scanned image will now be saved to the destination you selected in step 3.
How do I change the ink in my Canon mp480 printer?
- Turn off your Canon mp480 printer and unplug it from the power source.
- Lift up the printer’s top cover. You will see the ink cartridges located on the right side.
- Use the small screwdriver to loosen the retaining screws on the ink cartridge that you need to replace. Be careful not to touch the ink nozzles or electrical contacts.
- Remove the ink cartridge and dispose of it properly.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging and remove the protective cap.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot. Make sure it is properly seated and the retaining screws are tightened.
- Close the top cover and plug in the printer. Turn it on and print a test page to make sure the new ink cartridge is working properly.
How do I install my Canon printer to my computer?
- Before you begin, make sure you have all the necessary components. You will need the printer, the power cord, the USB cord, and the software disc.
- Once you have everything, plug in the printer to an outlet and then to your computer via the USB port.
- Follow the prompts on the installation wizard. Once the process is complete, you should be able to print documents from your computer to your Canon printer.
How do I manually install a printer driver?
Before you begin, you will need to have the printer driver that you want to install downloaded and saved to your computer.
- Go to the Start menu, then search for and select “Control Panel”.
- In the Control Panel, select “Hardware and Sound”, then “Devices and Printers”.
- In the Devices and Printers window, select “Add a printer”.
- In the Add a Printer wizard, select “Add a local printer”.
- On the next page, select “Use an existing port” and choose the port that your printer is connected to from the drop-down menu.
- On the next page, select the printer driver that you want to install from the list of printer drivers that are installed on your computer.
- Follow the remaining prompts in the wizard to complete the installation of your printer driver.
How do I install my Canon g1020 printer without the CD?
- First, you will need to download the printer driver. You can do this by visiting Canon’s website and searching for the g1020 model.
- Once you have found the driver, download it and save it to your computer.
- Next, you will need to open the downloaded file and follow the instructions on how to install the printer driver.
- Once the driver is installed, you will need to connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Once the printer is connected, you will need to open the printer’s control panel and select the “Install” option.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation process.
- That’s it! Your Canon g1020 printer should now be installed and ready to use.
How do I connect my Canon Pixma printer to my laptop?
In order to connect your Canon Pixma printer to your laptop, you will need to follow a few simple steps. First, you will need to locate the USB port on your printer. Next, you will need to insert the USB cable into the port and then into the USB port on your laptop. Once the connection is made, you will need to install the Canon Pixma printer driver on your laptop. Finally, you will need to open the printer driver and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
How do I install Canon Pixma ip2870s without CD?
- Visit the Canon website and navigate to the Drivers & Downloads section for your specific printer model.
- Download the driver file to your computer.
- Double-click the downloaded file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
If you do not have a disc drive or an internet connection, you will need to obtain the installation software from another source. One option would be to borrow a friend’s computer and follow the steps above. Another option would be to purchase an installation CD from a third-party retailer.
How do I connect my Canon printer to my computer via USB?
To connect a Canon printer to a computer, you will need a USB cable. The USB cable will need to be inserted into the printer and then into the computer. Once the USB cable is inserted, the computer will automatically detect the printer and install the necessary drivers. Once the drivers are installed, you will be able to print from the printer.
What does it mean when it says driver is unavailable for printer?
This error message indicates that the printer driver is not installed on the computer. The printer driver is the software that allows the computer to communicate with the printer. Without the driver, the computer will not be able to send print jobs to the printer.
There are a few reasons why this error message might appear. The most common reason is that the printer was recently installed and the driver has not yet been installed. In this case, the driver should be available on the manufacturer’s website.
Another possibility is that the driver was accidentally deleted. This can happen if the computer was recently restored from a backup or if the printer was uninstalled and then reinstalled. In either of these cases, the driver can be downloaded from the manufacturer’s website.
If the printer is a few years old, it’s possible that the manufacturer no longer offers a driver for it. In this case, you can try using a generic driver. Generic drivers are available from a number of sources, such as the Microsoft website. However, not all printers will work with a generic driver. If the generic driver doesn’t work, you’ll need to purchase a new printer.
How do I connect my Canon MP480 printer to WIFI?
- With the printer powered on, open the cover where the ink cartridges are located.
- Press and hold the WiFi button (located on the left side of the cartridge area) for 3 seconds.
The WiFi light should now be flashing.
- On your computer or other device, open the list of WiFi networks and select the SSID (name) of your printer.
- Enter the password for your printer’s WiFi network, if prompted.
How do I get my Canon scanner to work on Windows 10?
If you have a Canon scanner that is not working on Windows 10, there are a few things you can try to get it to work.
First, you can try reinstalling the scanner’s drivers. You can usually find drivers for Canon scanners on the Canon website.
If that doesn’t work, you can try using a different USB port for the scanner. Sometimes, Windows 10 can have problems with certain USB ports.
If you’re still having trouble, you can try using a different computer. Sometimes, Windows 10 can have problems with certain hardware devices.
If you’ve tried all of these things and the scanner still isn’t working, you may need to contact Canon support for further assistance.
Why won’t my scanner work on my Canon printer?
There are a few reasons that your scanner might not be working with your Canon printer. The first thing to check is that the scanner is properly connected to the printer. If the scanner is not properly connected, it will not be able to communicate with the printer. Another possibility is that the scanner is not compatible with the Canon printer. If the scanner is not compatible, it will not be able to properly communicate with the printer. Finally, it is possible that there is a problem with the printer itself. If the printer is not functioning properly, it will not be able to communicate with the scanner.