Canon PIXMA MP460 Driver is a program that enables your computer to communicate with your printer. This driver is necessary in order for your printer to function properly. You can download the driver from the table below based on your operating system.
Canon PIXMA MP460 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP460 Driver:
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- If prompted, click Run or Save.
- If you chose Save, double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Canon PIXMA MP460 Details:
The Canon PIXMA MP460 is a color inkjet printer with a maximum resolution of 4800×1200 dpi. It has a print speed of up to 22 ppm in black and white, and up to 17 ppm in color. The printer has a 100-sheet paper capacity and uses Canon’s FINE print head technology. It is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Tips and Tricks on How to Use Canon PIXMA MP460:
- Make sure that your Canon PIXMA MP460 printer is turned on and connected to your computer.
- Download the Canon PIXMA MP460 Driver from the Canon website.
- Install the Canon PIXMA MP460 Driver on your computer.
- Connect your Canon PIXMA MP460 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Select the Canon PIXMA MP460 printer in the list of printers and click on the “Print” button.
Questions & Answers:
How do I reinstall my Canon printer?
- Unplug the USB cable from the printer.
- Go to the Canon website and download the latest printer drivers for your model.
- Double-click the downloaded file to begin the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Plug the USB cable back into the printer.
- Try printing something to see if the printer is working properly.
How does a Canon printer print?
- Plug your Canon printer into an electrical outlet and press the power button to turn it on.
- Lift up the printer’s top cover and insert a stack of paper into the paper tray.
- Open the document or image that you want to print and click the “File” menu.
- Select “Print” from the File menu and choose your Canon printer from the list of available printers.
- Click the “Print” button and the document or image will begin printing on your Canon printer.
How do I install my Pixma printer without the CD?
- Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to extract the driver.
- Open the Start menu and search for “Control Panel”.
- In the Control Panel, open “Hardware and Sound” and then select “Devices and Printers”.
- In the Devices and Printers window, click “Add a printer”.
- On the “Choose a printer port” page, select “Use an existing port” and then choose “USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)” from the drop-down menu. Click “Next”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
How do I get my Canon printer to connect to my computer?
The first thing you need to do is make sure that your Canon printer is turned on and connected to the same network as your computer. Once you have verified that, open the Settings app on your computer and click on the Devices icon. In the Devices window, click on the Add a printer or scanner option. Your computer will now search for any available printers and should find your Canon printer. Once your Canon printer appears in the list of available printers, click on it and then click the Add device button. Your Canon printer should now be successfully connected to your computer.
How do I use my Canon Pixma printer?
- Plug in your Canon Pixma printer to an electrical outlet and turn it on.
- Lift up the printer’s top cover and load paper into the paper tray.
- Download and install the Canon printer driver on your computer.
- Open the document or image you want to print and select the Canon printer as your printer of choice.
How do I get my Canon printer to Print wirelessly?
- Connect your printer to the wireless router using an Ethernet cable.
- Turn on your printer and make sure it is connected to the same wireless network as your computer.
- On your computer, open the Control Panel and go to “Devices and Printers”.
- Select your printer from the list of devices and click “Add a printer”.
- Choose the “Wireless” option and follow the instructions to complete the setup.
Can I uninstall my printer and reinstall it?
Yes, you can uninstall your printer and reinstall it. This can be done by going into your printer’s settings and selecting the “uninstall” option. Once you have uninstalled your printer, you can then reinstall it by going to the printer’s website and downloading the latest driver for your printer model.
How do I get my computer to recognize my printer?
Assuming you have a USB printer, you will need to first make sure that the drivers for your printer are installed on your computer. If they are not, you can typically download them from the manufacturer’s website. Once the drivers are installed, you should be able to connect your printer to your computer via USB and have it be recognized.
How do I manually install a printer driver?
Before you can use a printer, you need to install its driver on your computer. Most printer manufacturers provide a driver installation CD with their printers, but if you’ve lost yours or can’t find it, you can usually download the driver directly from the manufacturer’s website.
- Go to the website of the printer manufacturer and search for your printer model.
- Select the driver that is compatible with your computer’s operating system.
- Download the driver to your computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to begin the installation.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
- Connect your printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Turn on the printer.
- try printing a test page to make sure the printer is working properly.
How do I connect my printer via WIFI?
Assuming you have a wireless router and printer that support Wi-Fi Direct, you can connect them without using a Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure your printer is turned on and in Wi-Fi Direct mode. Check your printer’s manual for instructions on how to do this.
- On your computer or mobile device, open the Wi-Fi settings.
- Look for a Wi-Fi network named something like “Direct-Printer-Name”.
- Connect to the Wi-Fi network. You may be prompted to enter a password.
- Once connected, you should be able to print to your printer.
How do you get a printer to Print?
If your printer is not printing, there are a few things you can do to try to fix the problem. First, check to make sure that the printer is turned on and that it is connected to the computer. If it is, then try restarting both the printer and the computer. Sometimes, the printer just needs to be turned off and then on again to start working.
If the printer is still not printing, then the next thing to check is the printer’s ink levels. If the ink cartridge is low or empty, then the printer will not be able to print. You’ll need to replace the ink cartridge with a new one.
If the ink levels are fine, then the next thing to check is the printer’s paper tray. Make sure that there is paper in the tray and that it is inserted correctly. If the paper is jammed, then that could be why the printer is not printing.
If you’ve tried all of these things and the printer still isn’t printing, then you may need to take it to a professional to have it repaired or replaced.
How do I Print from my phone to my Canon printer?
- Make sure your Canon printer is turned on and connected to the same wireless network as your phone.
- On your phone, open the document or image you would like to print.
- Tap the share icon (typically an arrow pointing up out of a box).
- Tap the print icon (typically a printer).
- Select your Canon printer from the list of available printers.
- Choose the desired print settings, then tap Print.
Can I setup my printer without the CD?
Yes, you can set up your printer without the CD. However, you will need to have the drivers installed on your computer in order to do so. You can usually find the drivers on the manufacturer’s website.