The Canon PIXMA MP287 is a printer that offers high quality and speed. In order to use this printer, you will need to download and install the Canon PIXMA MP287 driver. The driver is available for free in this page using the links below.
Canon PIXMA MP287 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP287 Driver:
- Download the “Canon PIXMA MP287 Driver” from our website.
- Once the download is completed, double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
- A window will appear asking you where you want to extract the files. Choose a location on your computer and click “OK”.
- The files will be extracted to the chosen location.
- Double-click on the “Setup.exe” file to start the installation.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
The Canon PIXMA MP287 is a photo all-in-one printer that offers print, copy and scan functions. It uses Canon’s FINE print head technology and ChromaLife100+ inks to produce beautiful, long-lasting photos and documents. The MP287 has a maximum print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and can print at speeds of up to 4.0 ipm in black and white or 8.0 ipm in color. It also features a 2.5″ color LCD display for easy operation and comes with a USB interface for easy connectivity.
Tips and Tricks:
- Make sure that your Canon PIXMA MP287 printer is properly connected to your computer.
- Download and install the latest Canon PIXMA MP287 driver from the Canon website.
- Open the Canon PIXMA MP287 driver and select the printer from the list of printers.
- Select the type of paper you want to use and click on the “Print” button.
How do I reset my Canon MP287?
- If your Canon MP287 printer is displaying an error message, you may be able to reset it by turning the printer off and then on again. If the error message persists, try unplugging the printer for a few minutes, then plugging it back in.
- If you need to reset the printer due to a change in settings, such as paper size or type, you can do so by accessing the printer’s menu and navigating to the appropriate setting. Once you’ve made your changes, select the “reset” option to apply them.
- In some cases, you may need to perform a factory reset of your Canon MP287 printer. This can be done by accessing the printer’s menu and selecting the “factory reset” option. Please note that this will reset all of the printer’s settings to their defaults, so you’ll need to reconfigure any settings that you’ve customized.
How do I scan on a Canon Pixma MP287?
To scan on a Canon Pixma MP287, first open the Canon print app and select the MP287 from the list of printers. Then, select the “Scan” option from the app’s main menu. Next, select the type of scan you want to perform, such as “Document” or “Photo.” Finally, select the “Scan” button and wait for the scan to complete.
How do I reset my Canon printer?
If your Canon printer won’t print, first make sure that there is no error message displayed on the printer’s control panel. If there is, try to clear the message by pressing the printer’s Stop or Reset button. If that doesn’t work, unplug the printer from its power source for about 60 seconds, then plug it back in and try to print again.
If your Canon printer is still not printing, there may be an issue with the printer driver. To fix this, first uninstall the printer driver, then reinstall it. If you’re not sure how to do this, you can find instructions online or in the printer’s manual.
If you’ve tried all of the above and your Canon printer still won’t print, it’s likely that there is a hardware issue. In this case, you’ll need to take the printer to a Canon service center for repair.
How do I fix the ink absorber is full Canon MP287?
- The first thing you need to do is open up your Canon MP287 printer and locate the ink absorber.
- Once you’ve found the ink absorber, you need to remove it from the printer.
- The next step is to clean the ink absorber. You can do this by using a damp cloth or sponge.
- Once you’ve cleaned the ink absorber, you need to put it back into the printer and close it up.
How do I fix Canon E08 error?
- The Canon E08 error is a common error that can occur when using a Canon printer. This error can be caused by a variety of factors, such as a paper jam, a dirty print head, or a problem with the printer’s ink cartridges.
- If you are experiencing this error, there are a few things you can try to fix it. First, check for any paper jams in the printer and remove any that you find. Next, clean the print head with a cotton swab dipped in distilled water. Finally, check the ink cartridges and replace any that are empty or low on ink.
- If these steps do not fix the Canon E08 error, you may need to contact Canon customer support for further assistance. They can help you troubleshoot the problem and determine if there is a more serious issue with your printer.
- The Canon E08 error can be frustrating, but fortunately, it is usually easy to fix. By following the steps above, you should be able to get your printer up and running again in no time.
How do I connect my Canon printer to my computer?
If you’re using a Canon printer, the process of connecting it to your computer is relatively simple. In most cases, all you need to do is connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable. Once the printer is connected, you should be able to print to it without any issues.
If you’re having trouble connecting your Canon printer to your computer, there are a few things you can try. First, make sure that the printer is properly plugged into your computer. If the printer is plugged in but still not working, you may need to install the latest drivers for your printer. You can usually find these drivers on the Canon website.
Once you have the latest drivers installed, try restarting your computer. This will sometimes resolve any connection issues. If you’re still having trouble, you can try connecting the printer to a different USB port on your computer. If none of these solutions work, you may need to contact Canon support for further assistance.
How do I setup my Canon printer to scan to my computer?
- Begin by ensuring that your Canon printer is properly connected to your computer. If you’re using a USB cable, be sure to connect it to a USB port on your computer rather than a USB hub.
- Next, open the “Printers & Scanners” settings on your computer. On a Windows 10 PC, this can be done by searching for “Printers & Scanners” in the Start menu.
- Once in the “Printers & Scanners” settings, click on the “Add a Printer or Scanner” button.
- Your computer will now search for any connected printers, including your Canon printer. When it appears in the list of available printers, click on it to select it and then click the “Add Device” button.
- You should now see your Canon printer listed as an available device in the “Printers & Scanners” settings. From here, you can click on the printer and then click the “Configure” button to set it up for scanning. Be sure to select the “Scan to PC” option and then follow the on-screen prompts to complete the setup.
How do I set up my Canon printer to scan?
- To set up your Canon printer to scan, first make sure that your printer is turned on and connected to your computer.
- Next, open the Canon printer software on your computer and select the “Scan” option.
- Finally, follow the on-screen instructions to select your scanning settings and preferences.
How do I reset my Canon Pixma MP280 Printer?
- Turn off the printer and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Wait for 30 seconds, then plug the printer back in and turn it on.
- Press and hold the Stop/Reset button for 5 seconds.
- Press the Stop/Reset button again, then release it.
- The printer should now be reset and working properly.
How do I fix the alarm on my Canon MP280?
There are a few things that could be causing your alarm to go off on your Canon MP280. The first thing you should check is the ink levels. If your ink levels are low, the alarm will go off. You can fix this by refilling your ink cartridges or replacing them with new ones.
If your ink levels are fine, the next thing you should check is the paper tray. Make sure that the paper tray is inserted correctly and that there is no paper jam. If there is a paper jam, the alarm will go off. You can fix this by clearing the paper jam.
If the alarm is still going off, there may be a problem with the alarm itself. You can try resetting the alarm by turning the power off and then back on. If the alarm is still going off, you may need to contact Canon customer service for further assistance.
How do I fix error 5b00 on Canon MP280?
Error 5b00 is a printer error that indicates a waste ink pad error. The waste ink pad is a small, spongy pad that absorbs ink from the print head when it’s not in use. Over time, the pad can become full and needs to be replaced.
- Turn off the printer and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Remove the ink cartridges and the print head.
- Locate the waste ink pad inside the printer. It’s usually located near the bottom of the printer.
- Remove the old waste ink pad and clean the area around it.
- Install the new waste ink pad in the same location and reassemble the printer.
- Plug in the printer and turn it on. The error should be fixed.