Canon PIXMA MP228 Driver is a software that allows your computer to communicate with your Canon printer. This software is available for free on the Canon website.
Canon PIXMA MP228 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP228 Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “Canon PIXMA MP228 Driver” from our website.
- Once the download is completed, locate the file and double-click on it to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- Connect the Canon PIXMA MP228 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Select the “Print” option from your computer’s menu.
- Choose the Canon PIXMA MP228 printer from the list of printers.
- Select the document or image that you want to print.
- Click on the “Print” button to start printing.
Canon PIXMA MP228 Details:
The Canon PIXMA MP228 is an all-in-one photo printer that offers printing, scanning, and copying capabilities. It has a maximum print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and can print borderless photos up to 8.5 x 11 inches in size. The printer uses Canon’s FINE ink technology and has a 2.5-inch LCD display for previewing images before printing. It also has a memory card slot for direct printing from digital cameras.
The scanner has a resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi and can scan both photos and documents. The copier can make up to 99 copies at a time and has a reduction/enlargement range of 25-400%. The printer has a USB 2.0 interface and is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Suggestions for How to Use Canon PIXMA MP228:
- Make sure that your Canon PIXMA MP228 printer is turned on and connected to your computer.
- Download and install the Canon PIXMA MP228 Driver from Canon’s website.
- Follow the instructions provided during the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, you should be able to use your Canon PIXMA MP228 printer.
Questions & Answers:
1. What is a Canon PIXMA MP228 Driver?
A Canon PIXMA MP228 Driver is a software program that enables your computer to communicate with your Canon PIXMA MP228 printer.
2. Why do I need a Canon PIXMA MP228 Driver?
Canon PIXMA MP228 Drivers are essential for setting up and using your Canon PIXMA MP228 printer. Without the right driver, you will not be able to print or scan documents with your printer.
3. How do I install a Canon PIXMA MP228 Driver?
Once you have downloaded the Canon PIXMA MP228 Driver, double-click on the file to begin the installation. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
4. Where can I find a Canon PIXMA MP228 Driver?
You can download a Canon PIXMA MP228 Driver from the Canon website or from a trusted third-party website.