Canon PIXMA MP198 Driver is a software that allows your computer to communicate with your printer. You can get the driver using the download links below.
Canon PIXMA MP198 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP198 Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “Canon PIXMA MP198 Driver” from our website.
- Once the download is completed, double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
- Once the extraction process is complete, open the extracted folder and double-click on the “Setup.exe” file to begin the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Canon PIXMA MP198 Specifications:
The Canon PIXMA MP198 is a multifunction printer that can print, copy and scan documents and photos. It has a maximum print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and a maximum scan resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi. It can print up to 22 pages per minute in black and white and up to 17 pages per minute in color. It has a 100-sheet paper tray and can connect to a computer via USB.
Suggestions for How to Use Canon PIXMA MP198:
- Download and install the Canon PIXMA MP198 Driver from the Canon website.
- Connect the Canon PIXMA MP198 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Select the Canon PIXMA MP198 printer in the list of devices in the Print & Fax preferences pane.
- Select the Paper Size and Quality settings that you want to use.
- Click the Print button to print your document.
1. Canon PIXMA MP198 Driver- What is it and what does it do?
The Canon PIXMA MP198 Driver is a software program that allows your computer to communicate with your Canon PIXMA MP198 printer. This driver is necessary in order for your printer to function properly.
2. How do I install the Canon PIXMA MP198 Driver?
The installation process for the Canon PIXMA MP198 Driver is quite simple. Just download the driver from Canon’s website, then double-click on the downloaded file to begin the installation. Follow the on-screen instructions and you’ll be up and running in no time.
3. I’m having trouble installing the Canon PIXMA MP198 Driver. What can I do?
If you’re having trouble installing the Canon PIXMA MP198 Driver, Canon offers a few troubleshooting tips on their website. Additionally, you can always contact Canon customer support for assistance.
4. I need to reinstall the Canon PIXMA MP198 Driver. How can I do that?
If you need to reinstall the Canon PIXMA MP198 Driver, simply download the driver from Canon’s website and follow the installation instructions.
5. Where can I find the Canon PIXMA MP198 Driver?
The Canon PIXMA MP198 Driver can be downloaded from Canon’s website.