The Canon PIXMA MG8120 is a versatile all-in-one printer that can handle both photo and document printing. With its built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity, you can easily connect the printer to your home network and print from anywhere in the house. The printer also features a color touchscreen display for easy navigation.
Canon PIXMA MG8120 Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Step by Step Guide on How to Install Canon PIXMA MG8120 Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- A window will appear asking you where you want to extract the files to. Choose a location and click “Extract”.
- Once the files are extracted, open the “Start” menu and click “Control Panel”.
- Click “Hardware and Sound” and then “Printers”.
- Click “Add a printer” and then click “Add a local printer”.
- Select “Canon” from the list of manufacturers and then select “Canon PIXMA MG8120” from the list of printers.
- Click “Next” and then follow the prompts to complete the installation.
Canon PIXMA MG8120 Details:
The Canon PIXMA MG8120 is a high-end all-in-one photo printer that offers a versatile feature set and excellent photo quality. It can print, scan, and copy, and it has built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity for easy sharing. It also has a large, 3.5-inch LCD touch screen for easy operation. The MG8120 can print photos at a resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi, and it can print borderless photos up to 8.5 x 11 inches. It has a built-in memory card reader and PictBridge port for easy photo printing, and it can even print directly from a USB thumb drive. The Canon PIXMA MG8120 is a great choice for anyone who wants a versatile, high-quality photo printer.
Recommendations to Better Utilize Your Canon PIXMA MG8120:
- Download and install the Canon PIXMA MG8120 Driver from the Canon website.
- Connect the Canon PIXMA MG8120 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the Canon PIXMA MG8120 Driver and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select the type of paper you want to use and then select the print quality.
- Click on the “Print” button to start printing.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I connect my Canon MG8120 to my computer?
- Before you can connect your Canon MG8120 to your computer, you’ll need to make sure that you have the proper cables. Depending on the model of your printer, you may need a USB cable, an Ethernet cable, or both.
- Once you have the necessary cables, you can begin connecting your printer to your computer. If you’re using a USB cable, simply connect it to the appropriate port on your printer and then to a USB port on your computer.
- If you’re using an Ethernet cable, connect one end to your printer and the other end to an available Ethernet port on your router. Once the cable is connected, you can power on your printer.
- Once your printer is powered on, you should be able to find it listed under “Devices and Printers” in the Windows Control Panel. If you’re using a Mac, you can find your printer under “System Preferences” and then “Printers & Scanners.” From there, you can add your printer and begin using it.
How do I install a Canon printer on Windows 10?
1) Go to the Canon website and find the driver for your specific printer model.
2) Download the driver and save it to your computer.
3) Double-click on the downloaded driver file and follow the instructions to install it.
4) Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
After you have installed the printer driver, you need to add the printer to your computer.
1) Connect the Canon printer to your computer using the USB cable.
2) Turn on the printer.
How do I reinstall my Canon wireless printer?
- Check if your Canon printer is compatible with the wireless network you want to connect it to.
- If it is, proceed to the next step. If not, you will need to buy a compatible wireless printer.
- Download the latest drivers for your Canon printer from the Canon website.
- Uninstall the current drivers for your Canon printer.
- Install the downloaded drivers for your Canon printer.
- Connect your Canon printer to the wireless network.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
How do I install my Pixma printer without the CD?
- Download the driver software from the Canon website.
- Connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to install the driver software.
- Once the installation is complete, you should be able to use your printer.
How do I connect my Canon Pixma printer to my laptop?
- Start by gathering the necessary cables. You will need a USB cable to connect the printer to the laptop. If your printer does not have a USB port, you will need to purchase a USB-to-Parallel converter cable.
- Next, connect the printer to the laptop using the appropriate cable. If you are using a USB cable, simply connect it to the USB port on both the printer and the laptop. If you are using a USB-to-Parallel converter cable, connect the USB end to the laptop and the Parallel end to the printer.
- Now, you need to install the driver software that came with the printer. This will allow your laptop to communicate with the printer. Once the software is installed, you should be able to print from your laptop to the printer.
How do I manually add a printer in Windows 10?
- To manually add a printer in Windows 10, first open the Settings app by pressing the Windows key + I on your keyboard.
- Click on Devices, then click on Add a printer or scanner.
- Windows 10 will now search for available printers. If your printer is not found, click on the Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings option.
- On the next screen, select the Use an existing port option, then choose the port that your printer is connected to from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, click on the Have Disk button, browse to your printer’s driver file location, then follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Where do printer drivers install on Windows 10?
Printer drivers usually install in one of two places on Windows 10: either in the C:\Windows\System32 folder or in a subfolder of C:\Windows\System32. The exact location depends on the manufacturer and model of your printer.
How do you add a printer that isn’t showing up?
If your computer is unable to detect your printer, there are a few things you can do to try and fix the issue.
First, make sure that the printer is turned on and connected to the same network as your computer. If it is, try restarting both the printer and your computer.
If your printer still isn’t showing up, try installing the latest printer drivers. You can usually find these on the website of the printer’s manufacturer.
Finally, if none of these solutions work, you may need to contact your printer’s customer support for further assistance.
How do I uninstall and reinstall my printer?
- Open the “Control Panel” from the “Start” menu.
- Right-click on the icon of your printer and select “Delete” from the drop-down menu.
- Confirm the deletion and close the “Printers and Faxes” window.
- Download the latest driver for your printer from the manufacturer’s website.
- Install the driver and restart your computer.
- Connect your printer to the computer and turn it on.
- Open the “Printers and Faxes” window again.
- Right-click on the icon of your printer and select “Set as Default Printer” from the drop-down menu.
- Close the “Printers and Faxes” window.
Why won’t my computer connect to my Canon Pixma printer?
There could be a few reasons as to why your computer is having difficulty connecting to your Canon Pixma printer. One possibility is that the printer is not properly plugged into an electrical outlet or surge protector. Another possibility is that the printer is not turned on. In addition, check to see if the printer is properly connected to the computer via USB cable. If the printer is still not functioning properly, there could be an issue with the printer drivers or with the printer itself.
How do I uninstall and reinstall Canon printer on Windows 10?
To uninstall your Canon printer on Windows 10, open the Devices and Printers menu from the Start menu and select your Canon printer. From the toolbar at the top of the window, select Remove device.
To reinstall your Canon printer on Windows 10, open the Devices and Printers menu from the Start menu and select Add a printer. Select your Canon printer from the list of available printers and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Can I setup my printer without the CD?
- Check if your printer is plugged into a power outlet and switched on. If it is, then connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Your printer should now be successfully added and you can print from your computer without the CD.