The Canon PIXMA MG6840 is a multifunction inkjet printer that offers printing, scanning, and copying capabilities. You can download the Canon PIXMA MG6840 Driver using the links below.
Canon PIXMA MG6840 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
How to Safely Install Canon PIXMA MG6840 Driver:
- Once the “Canon PIXMA MG6840 Driver” download from our website is completed, open the file and double-click on it to begin the installation process.
- A window will appear asking you where you would like to install the driver. Choose a location on your computer and click “Next”.
- The installation process will begin and will take a few minutes to complete.
- Once the installation is finished, click “Finish” and restart your computer.
- You should now be able to use your printer with the new driver installed.
Canon PIXMA MG6840 Details:
The Canon PIXMA MG6840 is an all-in-one inkjet printer with scan and copy functions. It can print from both smartphones and tablets. The printer has a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and can print at speeds of up to 15 ppm in black and white and 9 ppm in color. The printer uses a 5-color ink system and has a 100-sheet paper capacity.
The Canon PIXMA MG6840 has a number of connectivity options, including Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and USB. It also supports AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Canon’s own printing app. The printer is compatible with Windows and MacOS.
Recommendations to Better Utilize Your Canon PIXMA MG6840:
- Make sure that your Canon PIXMA MG6840 printer is turned on and connected to your computer.
- Download the Canon PIXMA MG6840 Driver from the Canon website.
- Install the Canon PIXMA MG6840 Driver on your computer.
- Connect your Canon PIXMA MG6840 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Select the Canon PIXMA MG6840 printer in the list of printers and click on the “Print” button.
Questions & Answers:
1. How do I install the Canon PIXMA MG6840 Driver?
To install the Canon PIXMA MG6840 Driver, first download the driver from the Canon website. Next, open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
2. Where can I find the Canon PIXMA MG6840 Driver?
The Canon PIXMA MG6840 Driver can be downloaded from the Canon website.
3. What are the system requirements for the Canon PIXMA MG6840 Driver?
The Canon PIXMA MG6840 Driver is compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP.
4. I am having trouble installing the Canon PIXMA MG6840 Driver. What should I do?
If you are having trouble installing the Canon PIXMA MG6840 Driver, please contact Canon customer support for assistance.