Canon PIXMA MG6660 Driver is a driver for the Canon PIXMA printer. This driver is available for free in this page using the links below.
Canon PIXMA MG6660 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG6660 Driver:
- Download the Canon PIXMA MG6660 Driver from our website.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Open the unzipped folder and double-click on the “Setup.exe” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the Canon PIXMA MG6660 Driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- Connect the Canon PIXMA MG6660 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- The Canon PIXMA MG6660 printer is now ready to use.
The Canon PIXMA MG6660 is a multifunction inkjet printer that was released in 2014. It has a print speed of 15 ppm in black and white and 9.7 ppm in color. The printer has a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. It uses a five-ink system with four dye-based inks and one pigment-based black ink. The printer has a 100-sheet paper tray and a 20-sheet photo paper tray. It is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Tips and Tricks:
- Check the Canon website for the latest drivers for your printer model.
- Download and install the driver onto your computer.
- Connect your printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the Canon PIXMA MG6660 Driver software and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I reinstall my Canon printer driver?
First, you need to uninstall the Canon printer driver from your computer. To do this, go to the “Control Panel” and then select “Add or Remove Programs.” Find the Canon printer driver in the list of installed programs and click “Uninstall.” Follow the prompts to complete the uninstallation process.
Next, you need to download the Canon printer driver from the Canon website. Once the download is complete, double-click on the file to begin the installation process. Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
Once the installation is complete, you need to restart your computer. After your computer has restarted, you should be able to use your Canon printer.
How do I install Canon Pixma mg2400?
- Go to Canon’s website and download the driver for your printer.
- Connect your printer to your computer using the USB cable that came with it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
How do I manually install a printer driver?
- Open the Start menu and search for “Control Panel”.
- Click on “Control Panel” and then select “Devices and Printers”.
- Right-click on your printer and select “Add a Printer”.
- Click on “Add a local printer” and then select “Create a new port”.
- Choose the “Standard TCP/IP Port” option and click “Next”.
- Enter the IP address of your printer and click “Next”.
- Select the printer driver you downloaded earlier and click “Next”.
- Enter a name for your printer and click “Next”.
- Click “Finish” to complete the installation.
Why won’t my computer connect to my Canon Pixma printer?
There could be a few reasons as to why your computer is having trouble connecting to your printer. The first thing you should check is to see if the printer is properly plugged into an outlet and turned on. If it is, the next thing to check is your computer’s settings. Make sure that the printer is selected as the default printer and that the correct drivers are installed. If you’re still having trouble, it’s possible that there is something wrong with the printer itself and you should contact Canon customer service for assistance.
How do I update my Canon Pixma driver?
If you own a Canon Pixma printer, you may be wondering how to update the driver. Driver updates can improve the performance of your Canon Pixma printer and fix issues with compatibility. Here are four easy steps to updating your Canon Pixma printer driver.
Step 1: Visit the Canon website.
Step 2: Locate the “Downloads” section and select your printer model.
Step 3: Select the “Drivers & Software” tab.
Step 4: Download and install the latest printer driver.
How do I manually update my printer driver?
Before you begin, you will need to know the model and make of your printer. You can usually find this information on the front or back of the printer. You will also need to know the operating system that you are using on your computer. With this information, you can go to the website of the printer’s manufacturer and look for the drivers section.
Once you have found the drivers section, you should see a list of the different operating systems that the manufacturer offers drivers for. Find the operating system that you are using and click on the link to download the driver. Once the driver has downloaded, double-click on it to begin the installation process.
Follow the prompts that appear on your screen to complete the installation. Once the installation is finished, restart your computer. Your new printer driver should now be installed and working correctly.
How do I connect my Canon Pixma printer to my laptop?
- Make sure your printer is turned on and connected to the same wireless network as your laptop.
- Select “Add a device” and follow the prompts to add your printer.
- Once your printer has been added, you can select it as your default printer and print from any application on your laptop.
How do I uninstall and reinstall a printer on a Mac?
First, you will need to open the “System Preferences” from the Apple Menu. Then, click “Printers & Scanners” and find the printer that you want to remove in the list on the left side of the window. Select the printer and click on the “-” button at the bottom of the list. This will remove the printer from your system.
If you want to reinstall the printer, you will need to click on the “+” button at the bottom of the “Printers & Scanners” window. This will open a new window where you can select the type of printer that you want to add. Follow the prompts to complete the installation process.
How do I connect Canon printer to WiFi?
- In order to connect your Canon printer to WiFi, you will need to make sure that your printer is properly set up and connected to the correct WiFi network.
- Once your printer is set up and connected to the right WiFi network, you will need to open the Canon printer’s control panel and navigate to the WiFi settings.
- In the WiFi settings, you will need to select the option to connect your printer to a wireless network.
- Once you have selected the wireless network option, you will need to enter the password for your WiFi network.
- After you have entered the password for your WiFi network, you will need to select the option to connect your printer to the network. Once your printer is connected to the WiFi network, you will be able to print wirelessly from your Canon printer.