Canon PIXMA MG6440 Driver is a program that enables your computer to communicate with your printer. This driver is necessary in order for your printer to print documents. You can download the printer driver using the download button below.
Canon PIXMA MG6440 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG6440 Driver:
- Download the “Canon PIXMA MG6440 Driver” from our website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
- Follow the instructions to install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
- Connect your Canon PIXMA MG6440 printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open the “Printers” folder on your computer and select the Canon PIXMA MG6440 printer.
- Select the “Print” option and choose the file that you want to print.
- Click on the “Print” button to start printing.
Canon PIXMA MG6440 Details:
The Canon PIXMA MG6440 is a multifunction inkjet printer that offers print, scan and copy capabilities. It has a maximum print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and can print at speeds of up to 9.9 ppm in black and white and 5.7 ppm in color. The MG6440 also has a 2.5-inch color LCD display for previewing images and a PictBridge port for printing directly from a digital camera.
The scanner on the Canon PIXMA MG6440 has a maximum optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi and can scan at speeds of up to 3.2 ppm in black and white and 1.6 ppm in color. The copier can make up to 99 copies at a time and has a maximum resolution of 600 x 600 dpi.
Suggestions for How to Use Canon PIXMA MG6440:
- Download and install the Canon PIXMA MG6440 Driver from the Canon website.
- Connect the Canon PIXMA MG6440 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Select the Canon PIXMA MG6440 printer in the list of printers and select the Print & Fax option.
- Enter the desired print settings and click the Print button.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is a Canon PIXMA MG6440 Driver?
The Canon PIXMA MG6440 Driver is a software program that allows your computer to communicate with your Canon PIXMA MG6440 printer. Without the driver, your printer will not be able to function properly.
2. How do I install the Canon PIXMA MG6440 Driver?
The installation process for the Canon PIXMA MG6440 Driver is fairly simple and straightforward. However, we recommend that you follow the instructions provided by Canon carefully to avoid any potential problems.
3. Where can I download the Canon PIXMA MG6440 Driver?
You can download the Canon PIXMA MG6440 Driver from the Canon website. Alternatively, you can also find the driver on our website.
4. How do I uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG6440 Driver?
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG6440 Driver, simply go to the Control Panel and select “Add or Remove Programs.” From there, find the driver program and select “Uninstall.” Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
5. Will I need to reinstall the Canon PIXMA MG6440 Driver after I upgrade my computer?
It is possible that you will need to reinstall the Canon PIXMA MG6440 Driver after you upgrade your computer. However, this is usually not necessary unless you are having problems with your printer.