The Canon PIXMA MG5721 is a multifunction inkjet printer that offers print, scan, and copy capabilities. The printer has a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and can print at speeds of up to 12.6 ppm. The MG5721 also features wireless connectivity, allowing you to print from your mobile device or computer.
Canon PIXMA MG5721 Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG5721 Driver:
- After the “Canon PIXMA MG5721 Driver” download from our website is completed, open the file that you downloaded.
- If the file is in zip format, extract it to a folder on your computer.
- Open the folder that you extracted the files to and double-click on the “Canon PIXMA MG5721 Driver” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the driver is installed, connect your Canon PIXMA MG5721 printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and then open the “Printers and Devices” control panel.
- Click on the “Add a printer” button.
- Choose the “Add a local printer” option.
The Canon PIXMA MG5721 is an all-in-one inkjet printer with scan and copy functions. It prints at a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and has a print speed of 15 ppm in black and white and 9 ppm in color. The printer has a 2.5-inch color LCD display and supports wireless printing.
The Canon PIXMA MG5721 has a 100-sheet paper capacity and supports a variety of paper sizes including A4, A5, B5, and legal. The printer has a maximum monthly duty cycle of 1000 pages. The printer uses Canon’s FINE ink technology and has a 4-color ink system. The printer is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Hacks on How to Utilize Canon PIXMA MG5721:
- Make sure that your Canon PIXMA MG5721 Driver is properly installed on your computer.
- Connect your Canon PIXMA MG5721 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Launch the Canon PIXMA MG5721 Driver software on your computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Once the installation is finished, you can now use your Canon PIXMA MG5721 printer to print documents and photos.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I connect my Canon Pixma printer to my computer?
- Start by gathering the necessary cables. You will need a USB cable to connect the printer to the computer. If your printer does not have a USB port, then you will need to use an Ethernet cable.
- Once you have the necessary cables, connect the printer to the computer. If you are using a USB cable, simply plug it into the USB port on the printer and then into the USB port on the computer. If you are using an Ethernet cable, plug one end into the Ethernet port on the printer and the other end into the Ethernet port on the router.
- Now that the printer is connected to the computer, you need to install the driver software. This software allows the computer to communicate with the printer. You can usually find the driver software on the CD that came with the printer or on the Canon website. Once you have downloaded the software, double-click on the file to install it.
Can I install Canon printer without CD?
Yes, you can install a Canon printer without the CD, but you will need to have the drivers for the printer installed on your computer. You can download the drivers from the Canon website or from a third-party website. Once you have the drivers installed, you can connect the printer to your computer and follow the instructions on the screen to install the printer.
How do I install my Canon printer to my computer?
- Plug one end of the USB cable into the port on the back of the printer.
- Plug the other end of the USB cable into an available USB port on your computer.
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the Settings app by pressing the Windows logo key + I on your keyboard.
- Click Devices.
- Click Add a printer or scanner. If Windows doesn’t find your printer, click the link for The printer that I want isn’t listed.
- Click Add a local printer or network with manual settings.
- Click Next.
- Under Choose a printer port, select the port that corresponds to the connection type you used in Step 1.
- Click Next.
- On the Install the printer driver page, select the printer manufacturer and model, and then click Next.
- If prompted, enter the administrator password or confirmation.
- Click Finish. Your printer is now installed and ready to use.
How do I install Canon printer driver on Windows 10?
- Go to Canon’s website and download the latest Canon printer driver for Windows 10.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to launch the installation wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is finished, restart your computer to complete the process.
Why is my Canon printer not connecting to my computer?
There are a few reasons that your Canon printer may not be connecting to your computer. One reason could be that the printer is not turned on. Another possibility is that the printer is not properly connected to the computer. Another possibility is that the printer driver is not installed on the computer. Finally, it is also possible that the printer is not compatible with the computer.
Why does it say my printer driver is unavailable?
There are a few reasons that your printer driver might be unavailable. One possibility is that your printer is not properly connected to your computer. Another possibility is that your printer is not turned on. If your printer is turned on and properly connected, then the issue might be with the printer driver itself. The printer driver might be outdated or corrupt. You can try updating the printer driver or reinstalling it to see if that fixes the problem.
How do I install a printer without a CD drive?
- Many newer computers don’t come with CD drives, and that can make it difficult to install a printer. However, there are a few ways to get around this.
- One way is to use a USB thumb drive. Many printers come with a USB cable, and you can usually use this to connect the printer to the computer. Once you’ve done that, you can usually find the drivers for the printer on the manufacturer’s website.
- Another way is to use a cloud-based printing service. These services allow you to connect your printer to the internet, and then you can print from any computer or mobile device that’s connected to the internet.
- Finally, if you have an older printer that doesn’t have a USB connection, you can usually find a driver for it on the manufacturer’s website. You’ll just need to download the driver and install it on your computer.
How do I download a printer driver?
Before you can use a printer, you need to install its driver on your computer. Drivers are small pieces of software that tell your computer how to communicate with your printer.
If you have a printer connected to your computer, but you can’t print anything, it’s likely that you’re missing a printer driver. Here’s how to download and install a printer driver.
- Go to the website of the printer manufacturer.
- Find the driver for your printer.
- Download the driver.
Once you’ve found the right driver, click on the “Download” or “Download Now” button to start downloading the file.
Install the driver.
After the file has finished downloading, double-click on it to begin the installation process. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen to complete the installation.
Restart your computer.
After the driver has been installed, you’ll need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
How do I install a printer without a driver?
In order to install a printer without a driver, you will need to connect the printer to the computer using a USB cable. Once the printer is connected, you will need to open the Devices and Printers control panel and click on the Add a Printer button. On the next screen, you will need to select the option for adding a local printer. Once you have selected the local printer option, you will need to choose the port that the printer is connected to. After you have selected the port, you will need to choose the manufacturer and model of the printer. Once you have selected the printer, you will need to click on the Next button and follow the remaining prompts to complete the installation.
How do I get my computer to recognize my printer?
If your computer doesn’t recognize your printer, there are a few things you can try to fix the issue.
- Check the cables. Make sure the USB cable is securely connected to both the printer and the computer. If you’re using a wireless printer, check that the printer is turned on and connected to the same wireless network as your computer.
- Restart your computer and printer. Sometimes all it takes is a restart to get things up and running again.
- Update your drivers. If you’re using an older printer, you may need to download and install updated drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
- Run a printer troubleshooter. Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter that can help identify and fix problems with your printer.
- Contact customer support. If you’ve tried all of the above and your computer still doesn’t recognize your printer, you may need to contact customer support for your printer or computer.
Why won’t my computer recognize my printer?
There could be a number of reasons why your computer isn’t recognizing your printer. Maybe the printer is turned off or not properly plugged into the computer. It’s also possible that your computer doesn’t have the right software installed to communicate with the printer. Or, there may be a problem with the printer itself.
If you’re not sure what the problem is, the best course of action is to start troubleshooting by restarting both your computer and your printer. Once they’re both up and running, try printing again. If that doesn’t work, try installing any updates that may be available for your printer or for your computer’s operating system.
Still having trouble? There are a few other things you can try, like unplugging and then replugging in the printer, or downloading and installing new drivers for the printer. If you’re still stuck, it may be time to contact the manufacturer of your printer or your computer for more help.
Why can’t I install printer driver on Windows 10?
There are a few reasons why you might not be able to install a printer driver on Windows 10. One reason could be that your printer is not compatible with Windows 10. Another reason could be that you don’t have the correct permissions to install a printer driver. Lastly, your printer might not be connected to your computer.
How do I reinstall my Canon printer driver?
- Go to Canon’s website and enter your printer model in the search box.
- Select the Drivers & Downloads option for your printer.
- Choose the operating system that you’re using on your computer.
- Download the latest printer driver for your model.
- Install the driver on your computer.
- Connect your printer to your computer and turn it on.
- Try printing something to see if the problem is fixed.