Canon PIXMA MG5350 is an all-in-one inkjet printer with print, copy and scan functions. It offers print speeds of up to 9.7ipm for black and white documents and 5.5ipm for color documents. The printer has a 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution and can print borderless photos up to A4 size. It uses Canon’s FINE print head technology with 2pl ink droplets for superior print quality. The printer has a 100-sheet paper tray and can connect to a computer via USB 2.0.
Canon PIXMA MG5350 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG5350 Driver:
- Go to the location where you saved the file and double-click on the file.
- The installation will start automatically.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- When the installation is completed, restart your computer.
The Canon PIXMA MG5350 is an all-in-one inkjet printer with scan and copy functions. It can print on both sides of a page automatically. It has a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and can print at speeds of up to 15 ppm in black and white and 10 ppm in color.
The Canon PIXMA MG5350 has a color LCD display and a memory card reader. It is compatible with the following memory cards: SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick Duo, and Memory Stick PRO Duo.
The printer has a USB port and a PictBridge port. It is compatible with the following operating systems: Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, and Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later.
Tips and Tricks:
- Download and install the Canon PIXMA MG5350 Driver from the Canon website.
- Connect the Canon PIXMA MG5350 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Select the Canon PIXMA MG5350 printer in the list of printers and select the Printing Preferences option.
- In the Printing Preferences window, select the Paper/Quality tab and select the desired paper type and quality settings.
- Click the OK button to close the Printing Preferences window.
- Select the file you want to print and click the Print button.
- In the Print window, select the Canon PIXMA MG5350 printer and click the OK button.
How do I reinstall my Canon printer driver?
- Download the latest Canon printer driver from the Canon website.
- Uninstall the current Canon printer driver from your computer.
- Install the downloaded Canon printer driver on your computer.
- Connect your Canon printer to your computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Why is my Canon driver not available?
There could be a number of reasons why your Canon driver is unavailable. Perhaps you haven’t installed it correctly, or maybe it’s not compatible with your operating system. It’s also possible that the driver is out of date or has been corrupted. Whatever the reason, you’ll need to troubleshoot the issue in order to get your Canon printer up and running again.
Could not install printer driver try to install again canon?
There are a few things that could be causing this problem when trying to install a printer driver for a canon printer. One possibility is that there is already a driver installed for a different printer and it is conflicting with the installation of the canon printer driver. Another possibility is that the canon printer driver is not compatible with the operating system that is being used. Also, the printer may not be connected to the computer correctly or the cables may be loose.
How do I manually install a printer driver?
If your printer didn’t come with a disc, you’ll usually be able to download the driver from the manufacturer’s website. Look for a Downloads, Drivers, or Support page for your printer model.
Once you’ve found the page, look for a link that says something like “Download Driver” or “Download Drivers”. This will usually be located near the top of the page. Clicking on this link will begin the download.
When the download is complete, open the file and follow the prompts to install the driver. Once the driver is installed, you should be able to connect your printer and use it.
How do I fix a missing printer driver?
- To fix a missing printer driver, you will need to uninstall the printer from your computer and then reinstall it.
- If you are not able to uninstall the printer, you will need to go into your “Control Panel” and then “Printers” and remove the printer from there.
- Once the printer is uninstalled, you will need to reinstall it. You can do this by going to the manufacturer’s website and downloading the latest driver for your printer.
How do I install and reinstall a printer driver?
- Download the printer driver from the manufacturer’s website or from a reliable third-party source.
- Double-click the downloaded driver file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
- Once the driver is installed, restart your computer.
- Connect the printer to the computer using a USB cable.
- Windows should automatically detect the printer and install the necessary drivers.
If you need to reinstall the printer driver, simply repeat the steps above.
Why won’t my computer connect to my Canon Pixma printer?
There are a few reasons your computer might not be connecting to your Canon Pixma printer. The first thing to check is whether or not your computer and printer are on the same network. If they’re not, then your computer won’t be able to find the printer. Another possibility is that the printer is turned off or in standby mode. If that’s the case, you’ll need to turn it on and try again. Finally, it’s possible that there’s an issue with the printer’s drivers. If that’s the case, you’ll need to uninstall and reinstall the drivers.
How do I manually download Canon printer?
- Go to Canon’s website and navigate to the support section.
- Find your printer model and select the Drivers & Downloads link.
- Select the operating system you are using and then select the Driver download link.
- Save the file to your computer and then double-click on it to run the installation.
How do I completely reinstall a driver?
If you need to reinstall a driver, there are a few different ways to do it. The best way is to use the Device Manager. To do this, open the Device Manager, right-click on the device you want to reinstall the driver for, and select Uninstall. Once the device is uninstalled, restart your computer. The Device Manager will automatically reinstall the driver.
If you can’t find the device in the Device Manager, you can try to reinstall the driver manually. To do this, you’ll need to find the installation files for the driver. Once you have the installation files, you can run the installer and follow the prompts to install the driver.
If you can’t find the installation files for the driver, you can try to download them from the manufacturer’s website. Once you have downloaded the driver, you can install it by double-clicking on the file and following the prompts.
If you’re still having trouble, you can try using a driver update tool. These tools will scan your computer for the drivers that are missing or out of date, and then download and install the latest drivers.
How do I fix driver is unavailable?
If you see the error message “Driver is unavailable,” it means that the device driver required to run the hardware device is not installed on your computer. This can happen for a number of reasons, but the most common is that the device driver is not compatible with the version of Windows you’re using. To fix this problem, you’ll need to install the compatible device driver for your hardware device.
The first step is to identify the hardware device that is causing the problem. To do this, open the Device Manager, which you can find in the Control Panel. In the Device Manager, look for the name of the hardware device that is giving you the error message. It’s likely that the device will have a yellow exclamation mark next to it, which indicates that there is a problem with the device driver.
Once you’ve identified the hardware device, the next step is to find the compatible device driver. The best way to do this is to visit the website of the hardware manufacturer and look for the driver that is designed for the specific model of your hardware device. If you can’t find the driver on the manufacturer’s website, you can try using a driver update tool to automatically download and install the compatible device driver.
Where is Canon driver located?
If you’re trying to find the Canon driver, it will depend on what type of Canon device you’re using. For printers, the driver is typically located within the “Drivers” or “Printer Drivers” folder. For scanners, the driver is typically located within the “Scanner Drivers” folder. If you can’t find the driver in either of those locations, you can try searching for it on the Canon website.