The Canon PIXMA MG5220 is a multifunction printer that can print, scan, and copy documents. It has a color touchscreen and can connect to a computer via USB or Wi-Fi. You can get the driver for the Canon PIXMA MG5220 using the download links below.
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Step by Step Guide on How to Install Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- A window will appear asking you where you want to extract the files to. Choose a location and click “Extract”.
- The files will be extracted to the chosen location.
- Open the “Start” menu and click “Control Panel”.
- Double-click “Printers and Faxes”.
- Click “Add a printer”.
- Click “Add a local printer”.
- Choose the “Canon PIXMA MG5220” driver from the list and click “Next”.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
The Canon PIXMA MG5220 is a high-quality photo printer that offers a variety of features to make printing photos easy and fun. The printer has a maximum resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi, which allows for high-quality prints. The printer also has a built-in scanner and copier, so you can easily scan and copy documents and photos. The printer has a variety of connectivity options, including Wi-Fi and Ethernet, so you can easily connect it to your computer or other devices. The printer also has a variety of paper handling options, including a 100-sheet paper tray and a 2-sided printing option. The Canon PIXMA MG5220 is a great photo printer for anyone who wants high-quality prints and a variety of features.
Recommendations to Better Utilize Your Canon PIXMA MG5220:
- Download and install the Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver from the Canon website.
- Connect the Canon PIXMA MG5220 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver and select the printer from the list of devices.
- Select the type of document you want to print and click on the “Print” button.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I connect my Canon Pixma to my computer?
- Start by gathering the required materials. In order to connect your Canon Pixma printer to your computer, you will need a USB cable and your printer.
- Once you have gathered the required materials, locate the USB port on your printer. The USB port is usually located on the back of the printer.
- Once you have located the USB port on your printer, insert the USB cable into the port.
- The other end of the USB cable will need to be inserted into an available USB port on your computer.
- Once the USB cable is connected to both the printer and the computer, your printer should be successfully connected to your computer.
How do I connect my Canon mg5220 to Wi-Fi?
- Start by opening the Canon mg5220 printer.
- On the front of the printer, locate the Wi-Fi button and press it.
- The printer will now search for available Wi-Fi networks.
- Once it finds your network, select it and enter the password.
How do I connect my Canon printer to my laptop?
- Begin by powering on both your laptop and your Canon printer.
- Next, locate the USB cable that came with your printer.
- Once you have the USB cable, connect one end to the port on your laptop and the other end to the port on your printer.
- At this point, your laptop should recognize the Canon printer and prompt you to install any necessary drivers. If it does not, you can usually find the drivers on the Canon website.
- Once the drivers are installed, you should be able to print from your laptop to your Canon printer.
How do I connect my phone to my Canon mg5220?
- Open the cover on the right side of the printer.
- Plug the other end of the USB cable into your phone.
- Turn on the printer.
- On your phone, open the photo you wish to print.
- Select “Print.” A list of printers will appear.
- Select your Canon mg5220 printer.
- Select the paper size and type, and the number of copies you want to print.
- Select “Print.” Your printer will begin printing the photo.
How do I install a printer driver?
There are a few steps to installing a printer driver.
- Firstly, you need to download the correct driver for your printer. You can usually find this on the manufacturer’s website.
- Once the driver is downloaded, open it up and extract it to a folder on your computer.
- Next, open up the Devices and Printers control panel. In Windows 7, you can do this by clicking on the Start menu and then typing “devices and printers” into the search box. In Windows 8, you can find this control panel by searching for it in the Start screen.
- Find your printer in the list of devices and right-click on it. Choose “Update Driver Software” from the context menu.
- In the next window, choose “Browse my computer for driver software”.
- Click on the browse button and navigate to the folder where you extracted the printer driver. Select the driver and click on “OK”.
- The driver will now be installed and you should be able to use your printer.
Why won’t my computer connect to my Canon Pixma printer?
There could be a few reasons as to why your computer and printer are not connecting. One possibility is that the printer is not set up correctly. Make sure that the printer is plugged into an outlet and that all the cords are properly connected. Another possibility is that your computer’s drivers are not up to date. Go to your computer’s manufacturers website and look for updates. Finally, it is possible that your printer is not compatible with your computer. Check to see if there are any settings that you can change or any special software that you need to download in order to get the two devices to connect.
How do I connect my Canon mg5520 printer to my laptop?
- Make sure your printer is powered on and connected to the same wireless network as your laptop.
- Your printer should appear in the list of available printers. If it does not, you may need to enter the printer’s IP address.
- Follow the prompts to complete the printer installation.
How do I change the ink in my Canon mg5220?
- Open the ink cartridge cover.
- Use the ink cartridge lever to gently lift the ink cartridge out of its slot.
- Remove the protective cap from the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, making sure that the ink nozzle is facing down.
- Use the ink cartridge lever to push the ink cartridge down into place.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
How do I get my computer to recognize my printer?
- Click the Start button, then click Devices and Printers.
- If it is not listed, right-click anywhere inside the Devices and Printers window and click Add a Printer.
- The Add Printer window appears. Click Add a Local Printer.
- Once the installation is complete, your printer should now be recognized by your computer.
How do I install a printer on my laptop without the CD?
If your printer didn’t come with a CD, you can usually download the printer software from the manufacturer’s website. Once you’ve downloaded the software, run the installer and follow the prompts to complete the installation. Some printers may also require you to connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable before you can start the installation.
How do I manually add a printer?
In Windows, you can add a printer by opening the Control Panel and clicking on “Devices and Printers.” Click on “Add a printer” and follow the prompts. You will need to know the printer’s make and model, as well as the type of connection it uses (USB, Ethernet, etc.). If you’re not sure, you can usually find this information in the printer’s manual.
How do I scan on a Canon Pixma mg5220?
- Make sure your printer is turned on and connected to your computer via USB cable. If it is not already on, press the power button to turn it on.
- Load your document or photo that you want to scan into the scanner bed. Make sure it is positioned correctly according to the size of your document or photo.
- Open the Canon PRINT app on your computer.
- Select the “Scan” option.
- Select your printer from the list of available devices.
- Select the type of scan you want to perform. You can choose from Document, Photo, or Custom scan.
- For Document scans, select the paper size, resolution, and other settings as desired. For Photo scans, select the photo size and resolution as desired. For Custom scans, you can select the scan area, resolution, and other settings as desired.
- When you are finished making your selections, click the “Scan” button to start the scanning process.
What is support code 5200 in Canon printer?
If you see support code 5200 in your Canon printer, it means that there is a problem with the ink cartridge. The support code 5200 indicates that the ink cartridge cannot be recognized by the printer. This can happen for a variety of reasons, such as a dried up ink cartridge, a damaged ink cartridge, or a defective ink cartridge. If you see this support code, you should try replacing the ink cartridge with a new one.