The Canon PIXMA MG4120 is an all-in-one inkjet printer that offers print, scan, and copy capabilities. It has a maximum print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and can print at speeds of up to 8.5 ppm in black and white and 4.0 ppm in color. The MG4120 also features a 2.5-inch LCD display for previewing images and a built-in memory card reader for printing directly from a camera or memory card.
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How Can You Install Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver on Your PC:
- Once the download is completed, open the file and run the setup.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- The printer should now be ready to use.
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Details:
The Canon PIXMA MG4120 is an all-in-one inkjet printer with scan and copy functions. It uses a four-color ink system and has a maximum print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. The printer has a built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n for wireless printing from computers and mobile devices. It also has an Ethernet port for connecting to a wired network. The Canon PIXMA MG4120 has a maximum print speed of 8.5 ppm in black and white and 4.0 ppm in color. It has a 100-sheet paper capacity and can print on media sizes up to 8.5 x 11 inches. The printer has a 2.5-inch color LCD display for previewing and editing documents and images. It uses Canon’s FINE ink technology and has a minimum droplet size of 2 pl.
Tips and Tricks on How to Use Canon PIXMA MG4120:
- Download and install the Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver from the Canon website.
- Connect the Canon PIXMA MG4120 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver and follow the on-screen instructions.
- When prompted, select the “Print” option and choose the paper size and type.
- Click the “Print” button and the document will start printing.
Is Canon Pixma compatible with Windows 11?
As of right now, the newest version of Windows is 10 and the Canon Pixma is only compatible with up to Windows 8.1. So unless you want to downgrade your Windows operating system, you might be out of luck.
How do I reset my Canon mg7120 printer?
If your Canon mg7120 printer is not functioning properly, you may need to reset it. To do this, you will need to power off the printer and unplug it from the power source. Once it is unplugged, you will need to press and hold the power button for about 10 seconds. After 10 seconds have passed, you can plug the printer back in and turn it on. The printer should now be reset and should be functioning properly.
How do I install Canon printer on Windows 11?
- Go to Canon’s website and download the latest driver for your Canon printer model.
- Run the downloaded driver file and follow the prompts to install the driver on your Windows 11 computer.
- Once the driver is installed, connect your Canon printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- On your computer, open the Devices and Printers control panel.
- Click on the Add a printer option.
- Follow the prompts to add your Canon printer to Windows 11.
- Once your printer is added, you should be able to print to it from any application on your computer.
Why does my printer say driver is unavailable Windows 11?
If your printer is not appearing in the list of devices on your computer, or if you see a message that says “Driver is unavailable,” it means that your printer is not properly connected to your computer, or that the printer driver is not compatible with your version of Windows.
To fix this problem, first make sure that your printer is properly connected to your computer. If you’re using a USB cable, try disconnecting and reconnecting the cable. If you’re using a wireless printer, make sure that the printer is turned on and that it’s connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your computer.
Once you’ve made sure that the printer is properly connected, you need to update the printer driver. To do this, open the Start menu and go to Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners. Select your printer from the list and click the “Update driver” button.
If you’re still having trouble, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the printer driver. To do this, open the Start menu and go to Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners. Select your printer from the list and click the “Remove device” button.
Next, go to the website of your printer’s manufacturer and download the latest driver for your model of printer. Once the driver is downloaded, open the file and follow the instructions to install it.
How do I manually install a Canon printer?
- Locate the Canon printer driver that you need to install. This can be found on the Canon website or on the CD that came with your printer.
- Download the driver to your computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the prompts to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, you should be able to use your Canon printer.
How do I install my Canon printer without the CD?
Once the drivers are installed, you should be able to connect your printer to your computer and start printing. If you have any trouble, you can consult your printer’s manual or contact Canon’s customer support for help.
How do I get my printer to work with Windows 11?
- Download and install the latest drivers for your printer from the manufacturer’s website.
- Connect your printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the Settings app by clicking the Start button, then selecting the Settings cog.
- Select Devices.
- Select Printers & scanners.
- Select your printer from the list, then click Manage.
- Click Set as default, then click Print a test page to make sure your printer is working correctly.
How do I fix my Canon Pixma printer not responding?
If your Canon Pixma printer is not responding, there are a few things that you can do to try and fix the issue. First, you will want to make sure that the printer is properly plugged into an electrical outlet and that it has power. Next, you will want to check the printer’s cable connections to make sure that they are secure. If the printer still does not power on, you may need to replace the power cord.
If the printer powers on but does not respond to any commands, you will want to check the printer’s drivers to make sure that they are up to date. You can do this by going to the Canon website and downloading the latest drivers for your specific printer model. If the drivers are not the issue, you may need to uninstall and then reinstall the printer software.
If the printer is still not responding, you may need to contact Canon customer support for further assistance. They may be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and get your printer up and running again.
How do I reset my Pixma printer?
If your Pixma printer is not functioning properly, you may need to reset it. There are a few different ways to reset your Pixma printer, depending on the problem you are experiencing.
If your printer is not printing properly, you can try a soft reset. To do a soft reset, simply turn off your printer and unplug it from the power source. Wait a few minutes, then plug it back in and turn it on. This should clear any minor printing issues.
If your printer is still not functioning properly, you can try a hard reset. To do a hard reset, you will need to access the printer’s control panel. On the control panel, locate the reset button. This button is usually located near the power button. Press and hold the reset button for about 10 seconds. This will reset your printer and clear any errors.
If you are still having problems with your printer, you may need to contact the manufacturer for further assistance.
How do you update printer drivers in Windows 11?
- Open the Start menu and click on “Settings”.
- In the Settings window, click on ” Devices”.
- In the Devices window, click on “Printers & scanners”.
- Find the printer you would like to update the driver for, and click on “Update driver”.
- Select “Search automatically for updated driver software”.
- If no updated driver is found, you will be given the option to try to find one online or browse your computer for one.
Why is my printer not working after Windows 11 update?
It could be due to a number of reasons. Maybe your printer is not on the list of supported devices for Windows 11, or maybe it’s not compatible with the new version of the operating system. It’s also possible that the Windows 11 update corrupted the drivers for your printer, or that the update caused some other conflict that is preventing your printer from working properly. Whatever the reason, you’ll need to troubleshoot the problem to get your printer up and running again.
Is there a Canon printer app for PC?
Yes, there is a Canon printer app for PC. Canon’s app, Canon PRINT, is available for free on the App Store and Google Play. With the app, you can print photos and documents from your Canon printer to your PC.