Canon PIXMA MG3660 Driver is a driver for the Canon PIXMA MG3660 printer. The driver is available for free in this page using the links below.
Canon PIXMA MG3660 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG3660 Driver:
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- If prompted, extract the contents of the file to a location on your computer.
- Open the “Printers and Faxes” control panel.
- Click the “Add a Printer” icon.
- Select the “Canon PIXMA MG3660” from the list of available printers.
- If prompted, choose the driver you wish to install for the printer.
- Follow the remaining prompts to complete the installation.
Canon PIXMA MG3660 Specifications:
The Canon PIXMA MG3660 is a budget-friendly all-in-one printer that is ideal for home users. It has a compact design and is easy to set up and use. The printer has a print speed of 8.0 ppm and a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. It can print on various paper sizes, including A4, A5, B5, and envelopes. The printer also has a scanner and copier function. The scanner has a resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi and can scan in both color and black and white. The copier can copy at a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. The printer uses Canon’s FINE ink technology and has a four-color ink system. The printer is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Simple Hacks on How to Utilize Canon PIXMA MG3660:
- Make sure that your Canon PIXMA MG3660 printer is turned on and connected to your computer.
- Download the Canon PIXMA MG3660 Driver from Canon’s website.
- Install the Canon PIXMA MG3660 Driver on your computer.
- Connect your Canon PIXMA MG3660 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Select the documents or photos that you want to print and click on the “Print” button.
How do I install my Canon mg3600 printer driver?
- If the CD doesn’t automatically run, open My Computer, double-click on the CD drive, and then double-click on the setup.exe file.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to install the printer driver.
How do I setup my Canon mg3660 wireless printer?
- Power on your Canon mg3660 printer and connect it to your computer using the USB cable.
- On your computer, open the Control Panel and go to Devices and Printers.
- In the Devices and Printers window, right-click on your Canon mg3660 printer and select Properties.
- In the Canon mg3660 Properties window, go to the Ports tab and select the Enable bidirectional support checkbox.
- Click OK to close the Canon mg3660 Properties window.
- On your computer, open the web browser and type the URL of your wireless router in the address bar.
- Enter your router’s username and password to login.
- In the router’s web interface, look for the Wireless section and make sure the Wireless Radio is turned on.
- Look for the SSID (wireless network name) and make sure it is visible.
- In the Devices and Printers window, right-click on your Canon mg3660 printer and select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the wireless setup.
How do I reinstall my Canon printer driver?
- Unplug the printer from the power source.
- Download the latest Canon printer driver from the Canon website.
- Double-click the downloaded file to install the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Connect the printer to the power source and turn it on.
- Try printing a test page.
How do I connect my Canon Pixma mg3600 printer to WIFI?
- In order to connect your Canon Pixma mg3600 printer to WIFI, you will need to first make sure that your router is turned on and broadcasting a signal.
- Once you have confirmed that your router is on and broadcasting, you will need to find the WIFI button on your printer. This button is usually located on the top or front of the printer.
Why is my Canon MG3600 printer not connecting to Wi-Fi?
There are a few reasons why your Canon MG3600 printer might not be connecting to Wi-Fi. The first thing you should check is the printer’s manual to see if there are any specific instructions on how to connect the printer to Wi-Fi. If there are no specific instructions, the next thing to check is the printer’s settings. Make sure that the printer is set to connect to Wi-Fi and that it is using the correct Wi-Fi password. If the printer is still not connecting to Wi-Fi, it is possible that the printer is not compatible with your router or that there is something blocking the printer from connecting to the Wi-Fi network.
How do I reset my Canon MG3600 wireless printer?
- The first thing you’ll need to do is power off your Canon MG3600 printer.
- Once the printer is off, locate the reset button. This button is usually located on the back of the printer.
- Press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds. After 10 seconds have passed, power on your printer and wait for it to connect to your wireless network.
How do you connect a Canon printer to Wi-Fi?
- Check if your Canon printer has a Wi-Fi button or symbol on the control panel. If it does, press and hold the button for three seconds. The button’s light should start flickering, indicating that the printer is ready to connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- On your computer or mobile device, open the list of available Wi-Fi networks and select the printer’s name.
- Enter the printer’s password when prompted and select the “Connect” button.
How do I connect my Canon Pixma MG3620 to my computer?
- Before you can connect your Canon Pixma MG3620 to your computer, you’ll need to make sure that both the printer and the computer are turned on.
- Once both the printer and computer are turned on, you can use a USB cable to connect the two devices.
- Once the USB cable is connected, you’ll need to open the Canon Pixma MG3620 software on your computer.
- Once the software is open, you should see an option to connect the printer to the computer.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to finish connecting the printer to the computer.
How do I connect my Canon MG3600 printer to my Macbook?
- On your Macbook, open the System Preferences application.
- Select the “Printers & Scanners” preference pane.
- Click the “+” sign to add a new printer.
- Your printer should now be listed in the “Printers & Scanners” preference pane. You can now close the System Preferences application.
- To test that your printer is working correctly, open a document or web page that you would like to print, and click the “File” menu.
- In the print dialog that appears, select your Canon printer from the “Printer” drop-down menu.
- Click the “Print” button to print your document or web page.
How do I connect my Canon MG3600 printer to my Chromebook?
- Make sure your Canon MG3600 printer is powered on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromebook.
- On your Chromebook, open Chrome and type chrome://devices into the omnibox.
- Under “Local Devices,” click Add printer.
- Select your Canon MG3600 printer from the list of available printers.
Why won’t my Canon printer connect to my Wi-Fi?
There are a few reasons why your Canon printer might not be connecting to your Wi-Fi. The first reason could be that the printer is not in range of the router. If the printer is too far away from the router, it will not be able to pick up the signal. Another reason could be that the printer is not compatible with the router. Some routers use different frequencies than others and some printers are not able to pick up those frequencies. Another reason could be that the printer is not set up to connect to a Wi-Fi network. Most printers have a Wi-Fi setup menu where you can enter the SSID and password for your network. If the printer does not have this menu, it might not be able to connect to a Wi-Fi network. Finally, the router might be experiencing some issues. If the router is not broadcasting a signal or is not connected to the internet, the printer will not be able to connect to it.
How do I reset my Canon mg3660 Wi-Fi?
- Turn on your Canon mg3660 printer.
- On the printer’s control panel, press and hold the Wi-Fi button for three seconds.
- The Wi-Fi lamp will blink three times, indicating that the printer’s Wi-Fi has been reset.
- You can now reconnect your printer to your Wi-Fi network.
How do I reset my Canon wireless printer?
- Turn off the printer.
- Unplug the printer power cord from the power outlet.
- Wait 60 seconds.
- Plug the printer power cord back into the power outlet.
- Turn on the printer.
If you are still having issues with your Canon printer, contact Canon customer support for further assistance.
How do I manually install a printer driver?
- Download the driver for your printer from the manufacturer’s website.
- Unzip the downloaded driver file.
- Open the Devices and Printers control panel.
- Click “Add a printer”.
- Click “Add a local printer”.
- Choose the port that your printer is connected to.
- Select the “Have Disk” option.
- Browse to the location of the unzipped driver file and select the file.
- Follow the remaining prompts to finish installing the printer driver.