The Canon PIXMA MG3520 is a multifunction printer that allows you to print, copy, and scan documents and photos. You can download the Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver using the links below.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver:
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- A window will appear asking you where you want to extract the files to. Choose a location and click “Extract”.
- The files will be extracted to the chosen location.
- Open the “Start” menu and click “Control Panel”.
- Double-click “Printers”.
- Click “Add a printer”.
- Click “Add a local printer”.
- Select the “Canon PIXMA MG3520” printer and click “Next”.
- Choose the “Canon” driver and click “Next”.
- Click “Finish” to complete the installation.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Specifications:
The Canon PIXMA MG3520 is a versatile and affordable all-in-one printer that is perfect for any home office. It offers a variety of features and options that make it a great choice for anyone who needs a reliable and affordable printer.
The Canon PIXMA MG3520 offers a variety of printing options including borderless printing and duplex printing. It also has a built-in scanner and copier, making it a versatile all-in-one printer. The Canon PIXMA MG3520 has a variety of connectivity options including Wi-Fi and Ethernet. It also has a USB port for connecting to a computer.
The Canon PIXMA MG3520 has a variety of features that make it a great choice for any home office. It is a versatile and affordable all-in-one printer that offers a variety of features and options.
Effective Hacks on How to Utilize Canon PIXMA MG3520:
- Download and install the Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver from the Canon website.
- Connect the Canon PIXMA MG3520 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver and select the printer from the list of devices.
- Select the type of paper you want to use and click on the “Print” button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printing process.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I connect my Canon MG3520 printer to a new Wi-Fi?
- Make sure that your Canon MG3520 printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button on the printer for about 5 seconds, until the Wi-Fi light starts flashing.
- Use the control panel on the printer to select your Wi-Fi network from the list of available networks.
- Enter the password for your Wi-Fi network when prompted.
- Once the printer is connected to the Wi-Fi network, you will be able to use it to print wirelessly.
How do I connect my Canon Pixma to my computer?
In order to connect your Canon Pixma to your computer, you will need to first make sure that both the printer and the computer are turned on. Once they are both on, you will need to locate the USB port on the printer and plug in the USB cable. Once the cable is plugged in, you should see a notification on your computer that the printer has been detected. At this point, you can follow the on-screen prompts to finish installing the printer and begin using it.
How do I reset my Canon MG3520 wireless printer?
- From the home screen on the printer, press and hold the WiFi button for 3 seconds.
- The printer will then enter WiFi Direct mode and the WiFi Direct icon will start flashing.
- On your computer or mobile device, connect to the WiFi Direct network for your printer. The network name will be the same as your printer model (e.g. Canon MG3520).
- Once connected, open the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app and add your printer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
How do I connect my wireless Canon printer to my laptop?
- On your laptop, open the Start menu and type “Settings”.
- In the Settings window, click on the “Devices” icon.
- In the Devices window, click on the “Printers & scanners” tab.
- Under the “Printers & scanners” heading, click on the “Add a printer or scanner” option.
- In the window that pops up, select your Canon printer from the list of available devices and click on the “Add device” button.
Your Canon printer should now be successfully connected to your laptop.
How do I connect my Canon printer to my wireless network?
- On the printer, open the Wireless LAN setup menu to start the guided setup. This is usually done by pressing the wireless button or navigating to the wireless menu on the printer’s control panel.
- Select your network’s SSID from the list of available networks.
- Enter your network password when prompted and press OK/Enter. Your printer should now be connected to your wireless network.
- Check that the printer is powered on and that the wireless light is illuminated.
- Check that the router is powered on and that all the cables are securely connected.
- If you’re using a 5GHz network, check that the printer supports 5GHz. Not all printers do.
- Move the printer and router closer together. They should be within about 30 feet (9 meters) of each other.
- Restart the printer and router.
How do I connect my Canon Pixma printer to my Wi-Fi?
- Check that your Canon Pixma printer is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your computer.
- On your computer, open the Control Panel and click on “Network and Sharing Center”.
- Click on “Change adapter settings” in the left-hand menu.
- Right-click on your Wi-Fi connection and select “Properties”.
- Click on the “Sharing” tab and check the box next to “Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s Internet connection”.
- Under “Home networking connection”, select the option for “Canon Pixma printer”.
- Click “OK” to save the changes.
Your Canon Pixma printer should now be connected to your Wi-Fi network.
How do I connect my Canon printer to a new Wi-Fi?
- Start by turning on your Canon printer.
- Then, open the printer’s control panel and navigate to the Wi-Fi settings.
- Select the option to connect to a new Wi-Fi network.
- Enter the password for your Wi-Fi network and follow the prompts to complete the connection.
Why won’t my computer connect to my Canon Pixma printer?
There are a few reasons why your computer might not be connecting to your Canon Pixma printer. One reason could be that the printer is not turned on or properly plugged into an outlet. Another possibility is that your computer is not on the same wireless network as the printer. If you are using a USB cable to connect the printer to the computer, make sure that the cable is securely plugged in to both the printer and the computer.
How do I install a printer driver?
There are a few things you need to know before you can install a printer driver on your computer. First, you need to know what type of printer you have. This is important because there are different drivers for different types of printers. Second, you need to know where you can find the driver for your printer. Most printer manufacturers have a website where you can download the latest drivers for your printer. Finally, you need to know how to install the driver on your computer.
If you have all of this information, then you are ready to install your printer driver. The first thing you need to do is download the driver from the printer manufacturer’s website. Once the driver is downloaded, you need to double-click on it to begin the installation process. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation. Once the installation is finished, you should be able to use your printer with your computer.
Why is my computer not connecting to my Canon printer?
There are a few reasons why your computer might not be connecting to your Canon printer. One possibility is that the printer is not turned on or properly plugged into an outlet. Another possibility is that your computer is not on the same Wi-Fi network as the printer. If you’re not sure how to check or change your computer’s Wi-Fi settings, you can consult your computer’s documentation or contact its manufacturer. Finally, it’s possible that there’s an issue with the Canon printer itself. For example, the printer might be offline or out of paper. If you can’t get your computer to connect to the printer, you can try troubleshooting the printer using its control panel.
How do I install my Canon printer?
- Check that the printer is turned off. If it is plugged into an outlet, make sure the power switch is turned to the “1” or “I” position.
- Insert the printer’s power cord into an available electrical outlet, and then plug the other end of the cord into the back of the printer. If the printer is already plugged into an outlet, skip this step.
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button. The power button is usually located on the right side of the printer, near the power cord.
- Lift up the printer’s top cover, and then look for the ink cartridge carriage. The carriage is the part of the printer that holds the ink cartridges.
- Remove the ink cartridges from the carriage. If you are installing new ink cartridges, remove the plastic tape from the cartridges.
- Insert the ink cartridges into the carriage. Make sure that you insert the cartridges in the correct order. The order is usually color-coded, with the black cartridge being inserted first, followed by the yellow, magenta, and cyan cartridges.
- Close the printer’s top cover.
- Wait for the printer to initialize, and then select your print settings.
How do I reset my Canon Pixma mg3250 printer?
- On the printer’s control panel, press and hold the Stop/Reset button for about 5 seconds.
- When the printer’s power is off, press and hold the Stop/Reset button for about 5 seconds.
- While holding the Stop/Reset button, press and hold the Power button.
- Release both buttons.
- Press the Stop/Reset button two times.
- Press the Power button to turn off the printer.
- Unplug the printer’s power cord from the power outlet.
- Wait for about 10 seconds.
- Plug the printer back in and turn it on.
How do I connect my laptop to my printer with cable?
The most common way to connect a laptop to a printer is to use a USB cable. Most printers come with a USB cable that you can use. If your printer does not come with a USB cable, you can buy one at a store. Once you have the USB cable, plug one end into the port on your laptop and the other end into the port on your printer. Once the cable is plugged in, your laptop should automatically detect the printer. If it does not, you may need to install drivers for your printer.
How can I connect my printer to my laptop?
- Start by turning on both the printer and the laptop.
- Once the USB cable is securely connected, open the document or photo that you want to print and click File > Print.
- Select your printer from the list of available printers and click Print.
That’s it! Your printer should now be successfully connected to your laptop.
How do I connect my printer via Wi-Fi?
In order to connect your printer to a Wi-Fi network, you will need to have a wireless router set up and connected to the Internet. Once you have done this, you can follow the instructions that came with your printer to connect it to your wireless network. Once your printer is connected to the network, you should be able to print from any computer or device that is also connected to the same network.