The Canon PIXMA MG2555S is a all-in-one inkjet printer with print, scan and copy functions. It is designed for home and small office users who want a budget-friendly, reliable and easy-to-use printer. The Canon PIXMA MG2555S uses FINE print head technology for high quality prints with sharp text and vibrant colors. It also has a compact and stylish design that makes it a great addition to any home or office.
Canon PIXMA MG2555S Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Step by Step Guide on How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2555S Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- If prompted, click Run or Save.
- If you’re prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Follow the instructions in the Canon PIXMA MG2555S Driver to complete the installation.
The Canon PIXMA MG2555S is a multifunction printer that can print, copy, and scan. It has a resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi and can print at a speed of 8 ppm. It has a 100-sheet paper tray and can connect to a computer via USB.
The Canon PIXMA MG2555S is a multifunction printer that can print, copy, and scan. It has a resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi and can print at a speed of 8 ppm. It has a 100-sheet paper tray and can connect to a computer via USB. The printer measures 445 x 330 x 145 mm and weighs 4.8 kg.
Tips and Tricks on How to Use Canon PIXMA MG2555S:
- Download and install the Canon PIXMA MG2555S Driver from the Canon website.
- Connect the Canon PIXMA MG2555S printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the Canon PIXMA MG2555S Driver and select the printer from the list of devices.
- Select the type of paper you want to use and click on the “Print” button.
- Wait for the printing process to complete and then disconnect the USB cable from the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I install my Canon printer to my computer?
- Go to Canon’s website and download the driver for your printer model.
- Double-click the downloaded file to begin installation.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Connect your printer to the computer using the USB cable.
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the document or photo you want to print and click the “Print” button.
- The document or photo will begin printing.
How do I connect my Canon printer to my computer via USB?
- Turn off your Canon printer and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Find the USB cable that came with your printer. One end of the cable will have a square-shaped connector that fits into your printer’s USB port.
- Plug the USB cable into your printer and then plug the other end into an available USB port on your computer.
- Turn on your printer.
- Your computer should now recognize your printer and you can print from any application.
How do I install my Pixma printer without the CD?
Assuming you have a computer and an internet connection, you can usually install a Pixma printer without the CD. Many printer manufacturers (including Canon) now allow users to download the driver software directly from their websites.
- Go to the Canon website and search for your printer model.
- Find the section for driver downloads and select the operating system you’re using.
- Download the driver software and save it to your computer.
- Double-click the downloaded file to begin the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
How do I install a printer on my computer?
- Check if your computer has USB 2.0 ports. If not, you’ll need an adapter in order to connect the printer.
- Connect the printer to the computer using a USB cable.
- Turn on the printer.
- Install the printer driver. This will usually involve inserting a CD that came with the printer into your computer’s CD drive, and then following the on-screen instructions.
- Add the printer to your list of printers. This is usually done through the “Control Panel” in the “Printers” section.
Why won’t my computer connect to my Canon Pixma printer?
There are a few possible reasons why your computer won’t connect to your Canon Pixma printer. One possibility is that the printer is not turned on or plugged in. Another possibility is that the printer is not compatible with your computer. Another possibility is that the printer is not configured properly. Finally, it is possible that there is a problem with the printer itself.
Why is my computer not connecting to my Canon printer?
There are a few reasons why your computer might not be connecting to your Canon printer. One possibility is that the printer is not turned on or plugged into an outlet. Another possibility is that your computer is not on the same Wi-Fi network as the printer. If you’re not sure how to check or change your computer’s Wi-Fi network, you can consult your computer’s documentation or the Canon printer’s documentation. Finally, make sure that the printer is compatible with your computer’s operating system. If you’re still having trouble, you can contact Canon’s customer support for help.
How do I connect my Canon printer to my laptop Windows 10?
Before you start, make sure that your Canon printer is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your laptop.
- On your laptop, open the Start menu and click on the Settings icon.
- In the Settings window, click on Devices.
- In the Devices window, click on Printers & scanners.
- Click on Add a printer or scanner.
- Windows will now search for your Canon printer. Once it appears in the list, click on it and then click on Add device.
Your Canon printer should now be successfully added to your laptop.
How do I scan with Canon Pixma mg2555s?
To scan with the Canon Pixma mg2555s, first make sure that the scanner is properly connected to the computer and powered on. Next, open the scanning software on the computer. Select the Canon mg2555s as the scanner to use, and select the desired scan settings. Finally, click the scan button to begin scanning. The scanned image will be saved to the computer.
Why can’t My computer find my printer?
There could be a number of reasons why your computer can’t find your printer. The most common reason is that the printer is not turned on or connected to your computer. If the printer is turned on and still not showing up, check to see if it is properly connected to your computer. If it is, then your computer may not be recognizing the printer. Try restarting your computer and see if that solves the problem. If not, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the printer driver.
How do I get my printer to recognize my USB?
- Check that the USB cable is properly connected to both the printer and the computer.
- If you are using a USB hub, try connecting the printer directly to the computer.
- Try a different USB port on the computer.
- If you have another USB device, try connecting it to the same port to see if it is recognized.
- Check the USB driver settings on the computer.
- Update the printer drivers.
- Try a different USB cable.
How do I connect a wireless printer to my computer?
- Place the printer within range of your router. The further away it is, the weaker the signal will be.
- Find your router’s SSID or network name and password. This information is usually on the underside of the router or in the user manual.
- Your computer should now search for available printers. Select your printer from the list and enter the password when prompted.
Can I setup my printer without the CD?
Yes, you can set up your printer without the CD, but you’ll need to know the make and model of your printer in order to download the correct drivers. Once you have the drivers downloaded, you can follow the instructions on the website or in the manual to set up your printer.