Canon PIXMA MG2155 Driver is a software required for Canon PIXMA MG2155 printer to connect with a computer. The driver is available for free in this page using the links below.
Canon PIXMA MG2155 Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2155 Driver:
- Download the “Canon PIXMA MG2155 Driver” from our website.
- Once the download is completed, double-click on the downloaded file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is completed, you can start using the printer.
The Canon PIXMA MG2155 is a color inkjet printer with a print resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. It has a built-in scanner and can copy documents and photos. It has a 2.5-inch color LCD display and can connect to a computer via USB. It uses Canon’s FINE ink technology and has a print speed of up to 8.0 ipm for black and white prints and 4.0 ipm for color prints. The Canon PIXMA MG2155 also supports borderless printing.
Suggestions for How to Use Canon PIXMA MG2155:
- Always make sure that you have the latest version of the Canon PIXMA MG2155 Driver installed on your computer.
- If you are having trouble printing, try restarting the Canon PIXMA MG2155 Driver.
- If you are still having trouble, try uninstalling and then reinstalling the Canon PIXMA MG2155 Driver.
- Make sure that the Canon PIXMA MG2155 Driver is compatible with your computer’s operating system.
- If you are still having trouble, contact Canon customer support.
Questions & Answers:
How do I install my Canon printer without the CD?
- Go to the Canon website and find the drivers for your specific Canon printer model.
- Download the drivers to your computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to begin the installation.
- Follow the prompts to install the drivers.
- Once the installation is complete, you should be able to use your Canon printer.
How do I install my Canon printer to my computer?
- Start by ensuring that your Canon printer is properly connected to your computer. You should have a USB cable that connects the printer to your computer.
- Once the printer is properly connected, turn on your printer.
- Next, open the Start menu on your computer and type “Control Panel.” Once the Control Panel window opens, find and click on the “Devices and Printers” option.
- In the Devices and Printers window, you should see your Canon printer listed. If you do not see your printer listed, you can try restarting your computer and printer. If your printer still does not show up, you may need to install the printer drivers. Drivers are typically available on the Canon website.
- Now you should be able to print from your Canon printer.
How do I install Canon printer driver on Windows 10?
- Go to Canon’s website and locate the driver that is compatible with your printer model and your version of Windows 10.
- Download the driver and save it to your computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded file and follow the instructions to install the driver.
How do I manually install a printer driver?
- In the search box on the taskbar, type Control Panel, and then select it from the list of results.
- Under Hardware and Sound, select View devices and printers.
- Select the printer that you want to install, and then select Add a printer.
- In the Add Printer wizard, select Add a local printer.
- In the Use an existing port drop-down list, select LPT1: (Printer Port), and then click Next.
Why is driver unavailable for my printer?
The printer driver is unavailable for a variety of reasons. The most common reason is that the printer is not connected to the computer. Other reasons include that the printer is not turned on, that the printer driver is not installed, or that the printer driver is not compatible with the computer.
How do I connect my Canon Pixma printer to my laptop?
- On your laptop, find the “Start” button in the lower left-hand corner of the screen. Click on it.
- In the search bar that appears, type “Control Panel” and press Enter.
- Your laptop should now search for available printers. When the list appears, find your Canon Pixma printer and click on it to select it.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Follow the remaining prompts to complete the installation.
How do I find printer drivers?
If your printer is not working and you think you need to update the driver, here are some simple instructions on how to do so.
First, visit the website of the printer manufacturer. Find the Support or Downloads page and look for a section labeled Drivers.
Next, select your operating system from the drop-down menu. If you’re not sure which one you have, you can usually find this information in the System Preferences on a Mac, or in the Control Panel on a Windows computer.
Once you’ve selected your OS, look for the specific model number of your printer. If you can’t find it, try searching for your printer’s make and model.
Once you’ve found the right driver, download it and double-click the file to begin the installation process.
Follow the prompts to complete the installation. Once it’s finished, restart your computer and try printing again.
How do I update my Canon Pixma printer driver?
- The first step is to identify the model of your Canon Pixma printer. You can do this by checking the label on the printer itself, or by looking up the model number in the manual or online.
- Once you know the model number, you can visit the Canon website and download the appropriate driver for your printer.
- Once the driver is downloaded, you will need to install it. The instructions for doing this will vary depending on the operating system you are using, but the process is generally straightforward.
- Once the driver is installed, you should be able to print from your Canon Pixma printer without any issues.
- If you are still having trouble, you can contact Canon customer support for assistance.
How do I manually update my printer driver?
- Find the printer device you wish to update the driver for and double-click it to open its properties window.
- Select the “Driver” tab, then click the “Update Driver” button.
- Choose the option to “Search automatically for updated driver software.” Windows will then search for and download the latest driver for your printer.
Why can’t I install printer driver on Windows 10?
There can be a number of reasons why you might not be able to install a printer driver on Windows 10. One possibility is that your printer is not compatible with Windows 10. Another possibility is that you don’t have the correct permissions to install a printer driver. Yet another possibility is that there is already a printer driver installed for your printer and you are trying to install a different one.
If your printer is not compatible with Windows 10, you will need to purchase a new printer that is compatible with the operating system. If you don’t have the correct permissions to install a printer driver, you will need to contact your system administrator and ask for the appropriate permissions. If there is already a printer driver installed for your printer, you will need to uninstall it before you can install a different one.
How do I connect my Canon printer to my computer via USB?
- Power on your Canon printer and computer.
- Use a USB cable to connect the printer to the computer.
- On the computer, open the Control Panel and go to Hardware and Sound.
- Under Devices and Printers, click on Add a Printer.
- The Add Printer wizard will now appear. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
How do I open a printer driver in Windows?
- Open the Start menu by clicking on the Windows icon in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Type “Control Panel” into the search bar and select the Control Panel application from the results.
- Click on “Hardware and Sound” and then select “Printers” from the list of options.
- Find the printer driver you want to open in the list of installed printers and double-click on it.
Why is my Canon printer not connecting to my computer?
The most common reason is that the printer is not properly plugged into the computer. Check to make sure that the printer is plugged into an outlet and that the cord is firmly connected to both the printer and the computer.
Finally, it’s possible that there is an issue with the printer driver. Check to see if there is an updated driver available for your printer. If so, download and install it.