The Canon PIXMA iX6520 Driver is a driver for the Canon PIXMA printer. This driver is available for download using the links below.
Canon PIXMA iX6520 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Safely Install Canon PIXMA iX6520 Driver:
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- The file will be in a ZIP format. Extract the contents of the ZIP file to a new folder.
- Open the new folder and double-click on the “Setup.exe” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Canon PIXMA iX6520 Specifications:
The Canon PIXMA iX6520 is a high-performance color inkjet printer. It is capable of printing up to 13 by 19 inches at a resolution of 9600 by 2400 dots per inch (dpi). The printer uses a five-color ink system that includes a pigment-based black ink for sharp text and color inks for vibrant photos. The iX6520 has a maximum print speed of 14.5 pages per minute (ppm) for black-and-white documents and 10.4 ppm for color prints. It has a USB 2.0 interface for connecting to a computer and a PictBridge port for printing directly from a digital camera. The printer comes with a one-year warranty.
Suggestions for How to Use Canon PIXMA iX6520:
- Make sure that your Canon PIXMA iX6520 printer is connected to your computer and turned on.
- Download the Canon PIXMA iX6520 Driver from Canon’s website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to install the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is finished, you should be able to use your Canon PIXMA iX6520 printer with your computer.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How do I install the Canon PIXMA iX6520 printer driver on my computer?
A: You can install the Canon PIXMA iX6520 printer driver by following the instructions in the installation manual that came with your printer. Alternatively, you can also find the installation files on the Canon website.
Q: What are the system requirements for the Canon PIXMA iX6520 printer driver?
A: The Canon PIXMA iX6520 printer driver is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10. It is also compatible with Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.
Q: How do I uninstall the Canon PIXMA iX6520 printer driver?
A: You can uninstall the Canon PIXMA iX6520 printer driver by going to the Control Panel, selecting “Add or Remove Programs,” and then selecting the Canon PIXMA iX6520 printer driver from the list of installed programs.