The Canon PIXMA iP4950 is a printer that is known for its high quality and reliability. If you need to download a driver for this printer, you can use the links below.
Canon PIXMA iP4950 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Step by Step Guide on How to Install Canon PIXMA iP4950 Driver on Your PC:
- Go to the location where you saved the file and double-click on the file.
- The installation will start automatically.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- When the installation is completed, restart your computer.
Canon PIXMA iP4950 Specifications:
The Canon PIXMA iP4950 is a high-quality photo printer that can produce stunning prints with a maximum resolution of 9,600 x 2,400 dpi. It has a five-ink system that uses dye-based inks for vibrant colors and black pigment ink for sharp text. The printer has a maximum print speed of 15 pages per minute for black and white documents and 10 pages per minute for color documents. It also has a built-in duplexer for automatic two-sided printing.
The printer has a USB 2.0 port for connecting to a computer and a PictBridge port for printing directly from a digital camera. It is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems. The Canon PIXMA iP4950 comes with a one-year limited warranty.
Hacks on How to Use Canon PIXMA iP4950:
- Make sure that your Canon PIXMA iP4950 printer is turned on and connected to your computer.
- Download the Canon PIXMA iP4950 Driver from Canon’s website.
- Install the Canon PIXMA iP4950 Driver on your computer.
- Connect your Canon PIXMA iP4950 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Use the Canon PIXMA iP4950 Driver to print documents and photos from your computer.
How do I reinstall my Canon printer driver?
Uninstall the Canon printer driver.
Click Start, then Control Panel.
Click Add or Remove Programs.
Locate and select the Canon printer driver.
Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the uninstall process.
Reboot your computer.
Download the Canon printer driver from the Canon website.
Double-click the downloaded file to begin the installation.
Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
How do I connect my Canon ts5360 to my computer?
- Make sure that your Canon ts5360 is turned on.
- Connect one end of a USB cable to the USB port on the back of your Canon ts5360.
- Connect the other end of the USB cable to an available USB port on your computer.
- Your Canon ts5360 should now be connected to your computer.
Could not install printer driver try to install again canon?
There are a few different ways to approach this problem. The first is to make sure that you have the most recent driver for your printer. You can do this by visiting the website of the printer manufacturer and downloading the driver from there. The second is to try installing the driver in compatibility mode. To do this, right-click on the driver setup file and select “Properties”. Then, click on the “Compatibility” tab and check the box next to “Run this program in compatibility mode for”. Finally, select the operating system that you are using from the drop-down menu and click “OK”. Once you have done this, try installing the driver again.
How do I update my Canon Pixma driver?
- Go to Canon’s website and find the support section.
- Find your printer model and select the Drivers & Downloads option.
- Choose the operating system you’re using and select the appropriate driver.
- Download the driver and save it to your computer.
- Double-click the downloaded file and follow the instructions to install the driver.
How do I manually install a printer driver?
When you connect a printer to your PC or add a new printer to your home network, you can usually start printing right away. Windows 10 supports most printers, and you probably won’t have to go out of your way to install special printer software.
But if you have an older printer, or if you want to use a special feature of your printer that isn’t available through the standard Windows 10 driver, you can use a custom, or manually installed, driver.
- Open Settings, and then click Devices.
- Click Printers & scanners.
- Under Add a printer or scanner, click the printer you want to add, and then click Add device. If Windows can’t find your printer, click The printer that I want isn’t listed, and then click Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings.
- Click Use an existing port, and then click Next.
- Under Install the printer driver, select the printer manufacturer and model, and then click Next. If you don’t see your printer listed, click Windows Update, and then wait for Windows to update the list of available printers.
- Click Finish.
Why won’t my computer connect to my Canon Pixma printer?
There are a few reasons why your computer might not be connecting to your Canon Pixma printer. One possibility is that the printer is not turned on or plugged into an outlet. Another possibility is that the printer is not compatible with your computer’s operating system. Finally, the printer might not be connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your computer. If you have checked all of these things and your computer still will not connect to your Canon Pixma printer, you should contact Canon customer service for further assistance.
How do I manually update my printer driver?
If you want to update your printer driver manually, you need to go to the manufacturer’s website and download the latest driver for your printer model. Once you have downloaded the driver, double-click on the file to install it. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation. Once the installation is finished, restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
How do I connect my Canon Pixma printer to my laptop?
- Make sure your Canon Pixma printer is powered on and connected to the same network as your laptop.
- On your laptop, open the Control Panel and click on “Network and Sharing Center”.
- Click on “Change adapter settings”.
- Right-click on your wireless adapter and select “Properties”.
- Click on the “Sharing” tab and check the box next to “Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s Internet connection”.
- Under “Home networking connection”, select the wireless adapter that is connected to your Canon Pixma printer.
- Click “OK” to save the changes.
- On your laptop, open the Canon Pixma printer driver and click on “Wireless LAN setup”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless setup.
How do I find printer drivers?
If you need to find a printer driver, the best place to start is the website of the printer manufacturer. Most printer manufacturers will have a section of their website dedicated to drivers and downloads.
Once you find the right page on the manufacturer’s website, you should be able to find the drivers for your specific printer model. If you’re not sure which driver you need, you can usually find instructions on the website that will help you figure it out.
Once you download the driver, you’ll need to install it on your computer. The process for doing this will vary depending on the driver and your operating system, but you should be able to find instructions that will walk you through the process.
How do I uninstall and reinstall Canon printer on Windows 10?
- First, open the Start Menu and select “Settings”.
- In the Settings window, click on “Devices”.
- In the Devices window, click on “Printers & scanners”.
- Locate the Canon printer that you want to uninstall and click on it.
- In the pop-up menu that appears, click on “Uninstall device”.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen to complete the uninstallation process.
- Once the Canon printer has been uninstalled, you can reinstall it by visiting the Canon website and downloading the latest drivers for your printer model.
- Once the drivers have been downloaded, double-click on the installer file and follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
- Once the installation process is complete, you will be able to use your Canon printer with Windows 10.
How do I setup my Canon printer wirelessly?
- Begin by placing your printer close to your wireless router.
- Make sure that your printer’s power is on, then open the printer’s control panel and press the wireless button. The wireless button is usually marked with a symbol that looks like a antenna.
- Select your wireless network’s name from the list of available networks. Your wireless network’s name is also called the SSID.
- When prompted, enter your wireless password. Your wireless password is also called the WEP key or WPA passphrase.
- After a few moments, your printer should be connected to your wireless network.
How do I setup my new Canon printer?
- Before you can use your new Canon printer, you need to set it up.
- To set up your printer, you’ll need to connect it to your computer and install the printer drivers.
- Once your printer is connected and the drivers are installed, you can begin using it.
- To get the best results from your Canon printer, be sure to use the correct paper and ink.
- If you have any trouble setting up or using your new Canon printer, consult the printer’s manual or contact Canon customer support.