The Canon PIXMA iP4700 is a printer that offers high quality and speed. In order to take advantage of all that this printer has to offer, you will need to download and install the Canon PIXMA iP4700 driver. The driver is available for download using the links below.
Canon PIXMA iP4700 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|Debian Linux Print Drivers 32 bit.tgz||7.33 MB|
|RPM Linux Print Drivers 32 bit.tgz||1.35 MB|
How Can You Install Canon PIXMA iP4700 Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “Canon PIXMA iP4700 Driver” from our website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
- Connect the Canon PIXMA iP4700 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- The printer should now be ready to use.
Canon PIXMA iP4700 Details:
The Canon PIXMA iP4700 is a photo printer that can print up to 9600 x 2400 dpi resolution with microscopic ink droplets as small as 1 picoliter. It has a ChromaLife100+ system that can produce long-lasting prints with beautiful color and detail. The printer has a built-in duplexer for double-sided printing and an automatic sheet feeder that can hold up to 150 sheets of paper. It also has a PictBridge port for printing directly from a digital camera.
The Canon PIXMA iP4700 uses five individual ink cartridges: Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Pigment Black. These cartridges are available in both standard and high-yield sizes. The standard cartridges have a page yield of up to 300 pages, while the high-yield cartridges have a page yield of up to 600 pages. The printer also supports borderless printing up to 8.5 x 11 inches.
Recommendations to Better Utilize Your Canon PIXMA iP4700:
- Download and install the Canon PIXMA iP4700 Driver from the Canon website.
- Connect the Canon PIXMA iP4700 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Select the Canon PIXMA iP4700 printer in the list of devices and select the “Print” option.
- Select the file or document you wish to print and click the “Print” button.
How do I manually install Canon printer drivers?
- Go to the Canon website and look for the printer drivers for your specific printer model.
- Download the printer drivers to your computer.
- Open the downloaded file and follow the instructions to install the printer drivers.
- Connect your Canon printer to your computer and turn it on.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printer driver installation.
How do I download a Canon printer driver?
In order to download a Canon printer driver, you will need to visit the Canon website and select your printer model. Once you have selected your printer model, you will be given a list of available drivers. Select the driver that you wish to download and follow the prompts.
How do I install Canon printer driver on Windows 10?
- Go to Canon’s website and download the latest Canon printer driver for Windows 10.
- Double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer and try printing something to see if the Canon printer driver is working properly.
Why is my Canon Pixma printer not installing?
- The printer is not properly connected to the computer. Check that the USB cable is securely plugged in to both the printer and the computer.
- The printer is not compatible with the operating system on your computer. Check that you are using the correct drivers for your printer model and operating system.
- The printer is not turned on. Make sure that the power cord is plugged in and the printer is turned on.
- There is a paper jam. Check for any jammed paper in the printer and remove it if necessary.
- The ink cartridges are empty. Replace the ink cartridges with new ones.
If none of the above solutions work, then you may need to contact Canon customer service for further assistance.
Can I install Canon printer without CD?
Yes, you can install a Canon printer without the CD, but you will need to download the drivers for the printer first. You can do this by visiting the Canon website and searching for your printer model. Once you have found the correct drivers, you can simply follow the instructions on the website to install the printer without the CD.
How do I manually install a printer driver?
If you have a printer driver CD, follow these steps to install the printer driver.
- Insert the CD into your computer’s CD drive.
- Click Start, then click Control Panel.
- Click Hardware and Sound, then click Printers.
- Click Add a printer.
- Click Browse, then locate and select the printer driver files from the CD.
- Click Next, then follow the remaining prompts to complete the printer driver installation.
If you don’t have a printer driver CD, you can usually download the printer driver from the printer manufacturer’s website.
- Go to the website of the printer manufacturer.
- Locate and select the printer model that you have.
- Select the driver that is compatible with your computer’s operating system.
- Download and save the driver to your computer.
- Follow the steps above, starting at step 5, to install the printer driver.
Why is driver unavailable for my printer?
There are a few reasons that your printer’s driver might be unavailable. One possibility is that your printer is too old and the driver is no longer being updated by the manufacturer. Another possibility is that your printer is new and the driver has not yet been released. If you are using a Windows computer, you can try updating your drivers through the Windows Update tool.
Where do I install printer drivers?
If you want to install printer drivers, you’ll first need to download them from the manufacturer’s website. Once you’ve downloaded the drivers, you can install them by double-clicking the downloaded file and following the prompts.
How do I manually install a printer driver in Windows?
- Connect your printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- In Windows, go to Start > Devices and Printers.
- Under “Printers & scanners,” select your printer, then select Remove device.
- Restart your computer.
- Go to Start > Devices and Printers.
- Select Add a printer or scanner. If Windows doesn’t find your printer, select The printer that I want isn’t listed.
- Select Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings, then click Next.
- Select Use an existing port, then click Next.
- Under “Manufacturer,” select the printer’s manufacturer. Under “Printer,” select the printer model. Click Next.
- If prompted, select Replace the current driver, then click Next.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to finish installing the printer driver.
How do I connect my Canon Pixma printer to my laptop?
- Turn on your Canon Pixma printer and your laptop.
- Make sure that both devices are connected to the same wireless network.
- On your laptop, open the Control Panel.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printer setup.
How do I update my Canon Pixma printer driver?
It is important to keep your Canon Pixma printer drivers up to date to ensure that your printer is running at its best. There are a few different ways that you can update your Canon Pixma printer drivers.
One way to update your Canon Pixma printer drivers is to go to the Canon website and download the latest drivers from there. Another way to update your Canon Pixma printer drivers is to use the Canon Driver Update Utility. This is a software program that will scan your computer for any outdated or missing drivers and then update them for you.
The last way to update your Canon Pixma printer drivers is to manually update them. This means that you will need to find the drivers on the Canon website and then download and install them on your computer. This can be a bit more difficult than the other two methods, but it is usually the most effective way to update your drivers.
How do I manually update my printer driver?
- In the Device Manager, find your printer under the “Printers” category.
- Windows will search for and download the latest driver for your printer.
- Once the update is installed, restart your computer.
Why can’t I install printer driver on Windows 10?
There are a few reasons why you might not be able to install a printer driver on Windows 10. One reason could be that your printer is not compatible with Windows 10. Another reason could be that you don’t have the correct permissions to install a printer driver. Finally, it’s possible that there are already too many printer drivers installed on your computer, and adding another one would exceed the limit.
How do I connect my Canon printer to my computer via USB?
- Connect one end of the USB cable to the port on the back of the printer.
- Connect the other end of the USB cable to an available USB port on your computer.
- Turn on the printer.
- When prompted on your computer, install any required drivers for your printer.
After completing these steps, your Canon printer should be successfully connected to your computer via USB. You should now be able to print from your computer to your printer.
How do I open a printer driver in Windows?
- Go to the manufacturer’s website and download the driver for your specific printer model.
- Open the downloaded file and follow the prompts to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, open the Control Panel and select “Devices and Printers”.
- Right-click on your printer and select “Printer Properties”.
- Select the “Advanced” tab and click on “Print Processor”.
- Select the “Raw” option and click “OK”.
- Close the Control Panel and try printing a test page.
How do I setup my Canon printer?
- Plug the power cord into the back of the printer, then plug it into an outlet.
- Turn on the printer by pressing the “Power” button.
- Install the ink cartridges by opening the ink cartridge cover. Insert each ink cartridge into the correct slot, then close the cover.
- Connect the printer to your computer using an Ethernet cable or USB cable.
- Install the printer drivers on your computer.
- Add the printer to your list of printers in your computer’s settings.
- Try printing a test page to make sure the printer is set up properly.