Canon PIXMA iP3680 Driver is a software required to operate Canon PIXMA iP3680 printer on compatible operating system. You can download the driver from the table below based on your operating system.
Canon PIXMA iP3680 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP3680 Driver:
- Double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
- A window will appear asking you where you want to extract the files to. Choose a location and click “Extract”.
- The files will be extracted to the chosen location.
- Open the extracted folder and double-click on the “Setup” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- You should now be able to use your Canon PIXMA iP3680 printer.
Canon PIXMA iP3680 Specifications:
The Canon PIXMA iP3680 is a photo printer that offers a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and can print borderless photos up to A4 size. It has a built-in USB port and can be connected to a computer or laptop for printing. The printer uses Canon’s FINE technology with a minimum ink droplet size of 2 pl. for clear and detailed prints. It also has a ChromaLife100+ system that helps preserve your photos’ quality.
Tips and Tricks on How to Use Canon PIXMA iP3680:
- Download and install the Canon PIXMA iP3680 Driver.
- Connect the Canon PIXMA iP3680 printer to the computer.
- Open the Canon PIXMA iP3680 Driver.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
1. How do I install the Canon PIXMA iP3680 Driver?
To install the Canon PIXMA iP3680 Driver, simply download the driver from the Canon website and double-click on the file to begin the installation.
2. How do I uninstall the Canon PIXMA iP3680 Driver?
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA iP3680 Driver, go to the Control Panel and select “Add or Remove Programs.” Locate the Canon PIXMA iP3680 Driver in the list of installed programs and click on “Remove” to uninstall the driver.
3. What are the system requirements for the Canon PIXMA iP3680 Driver?
The Canon PIXMA iP3680 Driver is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
4. Where can I find the Canon PIXMA iP3680 Driver?
The Canon PIXMA iP3680 Driver can be downloaded from the Canon website.
5. How can I contact Canon support for additional help?
If you need additional help with the Canon PIXMA iP3680 Driver, you can contact Canon support by phone at 1-800-652-2666 or by email at [email protected].