The Canon PIXMA iP3500 is a photo printer that can print up to 8.5 x 11-inch photos. The printer uses a five-color ink system and has a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. The printer also has a built-in card reader and can print directly from a memory card. The Canon PIXMA iP3500 is a great photo printer for anyone who wants to print high-quality photos at home.
Canon PIXMA iP3500 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP3500 Driver:
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- A dialog box will appear. Click the “Install” button to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
Canon PIXMA iP3500 Details:
The Canon PIXMA iP3500 is a photo printer that can print up to 8.5 by 11 inches. It has a maximum resolution of 4800 by 1200 dpi and can print at speeds of up to 22 pages per minute. The printer uses a five-color ink system and has a PictBridge port for printing directly from a digital camera. The printer also has a built-in card reader and can print on both sides of a page.
Hacks on How to Utilize Canon PIXMA iP3500:
- Make sure that you have the latest drivers installed for your Canon PIXMA iP3500 printer. You can usually find these on the Canon website or through a third-party driver site.
- If you are having trouble printing, try resetting the printer. To do this, unplug the printer from the power outlet and then plug it back in.
- If you are still having trouble printing, try reinstalling the drivers for your Canon PIXMA iP3500 printer.
- Make sure that you are using the correct paper type and size when printing.
- Try printing a test page to see if the problem persists.
How do I reinstall my Canon printer driver?
- Download the Canon printer driver from the Canon website.
- Double-click the downloaded file to begin the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
- Connect your Canon printer to the computer and turn it on.
- Windows will automatically detect the printer and install the drivers.
- If the installation does not complete successfully, try uninstalling and then reinstalling the printer drivers.
How do I install my Canon mg2500 driver?
- Navigate to Canon’s website and search for your printer model.
- Select Drivers & Downloads and choose your operating system.
- Download the driver file and save it to your computer.
- Double-click the downloaded file to begin installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete installation.
How do I manually install a printer driver?
There are a few ways to install a printer driver, but the most common way is to use the manufacturer’s website.
- Go to the manufacturer’s website.
- Search for your printer model.
- Find the driver that is compatible with your operating system.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to begin the installation.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
Why won’t my computer connect to my Canon Pixma printer?
There could be a few reasons for this. One possibility is that the printer is not turned on or plugged into an outlet. Another possibility is that the printer is not properly connected to the computer. The cord may be loose or the connection may be dirty. Another possibility is that the printer drivers are not installed on the computer. Finally, the printer may be low on ink or paper.
How do I manually update my printer driver?
- Open the Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager, expand the “Printers” category.
- Windows will then search for and install the updated driver software for your printer.
- Once the update is complete, restart your computer.
How do I uninstall and reinstall Canon printer on Windows 10?
- Press the Windows key + R on your keyboard to open the Run dialog box.
- Type “control” and press Enter to open the Control Panel.
- Click on “Uninstall a program” under the Programs heading.
- Select your Canon printer from the list of installed programs and click on the “Uninstall” button.
- Follow the prompts to complete the uninstallation process.
- Once the uninstallation is complete, restart your computer.
- Download the latest Canon printer driver from the Canon website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to install the printer driver.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation process.
- Restart your computer once again and your Canon printer should now be working properly.
How do I uninstall and reinstall a printer on a Mac?
Once the printer is uninstalled, you can reinstall it by going to the same places in System Preferences or the Print & Scan Shortcut and clicking the plus sign. You may need the printer’s IP address or driver in order to reinstall it.
How do I connect Canon printer to WiFi?
There are a few different ways that you can connect your Canon printer to WiFi. The first way is to connect it directly to your router with an Ethernet cable. The second way is to connect it to a wireless network using the Canon wireless setup wizard. The third way is to connect it to a WiFi hotspot.
If you want to connect your Canon printer to WiFi, the first thing you need to do is make sure that it is compatible with your wireless router. Most Canon printers are compatible with 802.11 b/g/n wireless standards. If your printer is not compatible with your router, you will not be able to connect it to WiFi.
Once you have confirmed that your Canon printer is compatible with your router, the next step is to connect it to the router using an Ethernet cable. To do this, simply connect one end of the Ethernet cable to the printer and the other end to an available port on your router. Once the connection is made, your printer should be able to connect to your WiFi network.
If you want to connect your Canon printer to a wireless network, you can do so using the Canon wireless setup wizard. This wizard will walk you through the process of connecting your printer to a wireless network. You will need the SSID and password for your wireless network in order to complete the setup process.
How do I connect my Canon printer to my laptop without the CD?
- Make sure your Canon printer is turned on and connected to the same wireless network as your laptop.
- Select “Add a printer” and follow the prompts. Your Canon printer should appear as an option.
- Select your Canon printer and follow the remaining prompts to complete the installation.