The Canon MAXIFY MB5170 Driver is a driver for the Canon MAXIFY MB5170 printer. The driver is available for free in this page using the links below.
Canon MAXIFY MB5170 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Canon MAXIFY MB5170 Driver:
- First, you need to open the file that you downloaded.
- Second, you need to double click on the file to run the installation process.
- Third, you need to click on the “Next” button to continue the installation process.
- Fourth, you need to accept the terms and conditions of the software.
- Fifth, you need to click on the “Install” button to start the installation process.
- Sixth, you need to wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Seventh, you need to click on the “Finish” button to complete the installation process.
The Canon MAXIFY MB5170 is a multifunction printer designed for small businesses. It can print, scan, copy, and fax. It has a print speed of 24 pages per minute and a resolution of 1200×1200 dpi. The scanner has a resolution of 1200×1200 dpi and can scan to a variety of destinations, including email, USB, and network. The fax has a resolution of 300×300 dpi and can send and receive faxes. The printer has a 250-sheet paper capacity and a 50-sheet automatic document feeder. It connects to a computer via USB or Ethernet and can be used with a variety of Canon MAXIFY printers.
Tips and Tricks:
- Make sure that your Canon MAXIFY MB5170 printer is turned on and connected to your computer.
- Download and install the Canon MAXIFY MB5170 driver from Canon’s website.
- Follow the instructions provided during the driver installation process.
- Once the driver is installed, you should be able to use your Canon MAXIFY MB5170 printer with your computer.
How do I connect my Canon mb5170 printer to WIFI?
- Make sure that your Canon mb5170 printer and your computer are both turned on.
- On your printer, press and hold the WiFi button for about 5 seconds. The WiFi light should start blinking.
- On your computer, open the WiFi settings.
- Find and select the Canon mb5170 printer from the list of available networks.
- Enter the password for the printer when prompted.
How do I update my Canon Maxify printer?
- Go to Canon’s website and locate the drivers and software section for your printer model.
- Download the latest drivers and software for your printer.
- Install the downloaded drivers and software on your computer.
- Connect your printer to your computer and follow the instructions on the screen to complete the update process.
How do I connect my Canon Maxify printer to my computer?
- Make sure your Canon Maxify printer is turned on and connected to the same wireless network as your computer.
- On your computer, open the System Preferences application.
- Click on the Printers & Scanners icon.
- Click on the + button at the bottom of the Printers & Scanners window.
- Select your Canon Maxify printer from the list of printers that appears.
- Click on the Add button.
Your Canon Maxify printer should now be added to your computer and ready to use.
How do you connect a Canon printer to WIFI?
- Check if your Canon printer is WIFI enabled. If it is, skip to step 3. If not, continue to step 2.
- Connect your Canon printer to a WIFI router using an Ethernet cable.
- On your computer or mobile device, open the WIFI settings and connect to the same WIFI network as your printer.
- Open the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app.
- Select your printer from the list of available devices and enter the password, if prompted.
- Your Canon printer should now be connected to WIFI.
How do I connect my Canon mb5140 to my laptop?
- Make sure your printer is powered on and connected to the same wireless network as your laptop.
- On your laptop, open the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app.
- Select your printer from the list of available devices.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection.
How do I setup my Canon MB5100 wireless?
- In order to connect your Canon MB5100 wireless printer to your computer, you will need to first connect the printer to your wireless router.
- Once the printer is connected to your router, you will then need to install the Canon printer driver onto your computer.
- Once the driver is installed, you should then be able to print wirelessly from your Canon MB5100 printer.
How do I connect my Canon mb2160 printer to WIFI?
- First, you will need to make sure that your Canon mb2160 printer is turned on and connected to the same wireless network as your computer.
- Next, open the Canon mb2160 printer’s control panel and navigate to the wireless setup menu.
- From here, follow the on-screen instructions to connect your printer to your wireless network.
- Once your printer is successfully connected to your wireless network, you should be able to print wirelessly from your computer.
How do I connect wirelessly to my printer?
- Look for the Wi-Fi logo on your printer. This means that your printer is enabled for Wi-Fi printing.
- On your computer or mobile device, open the list of Wi-Fi networks and look for your printer’s name.
- Select your printer’s name, enter your printer’s password if prompted, and then select Connect.
- On your computer or mobile device, open the document or photo that you want to print, and then select Print.
- Select your printer, and then select the options that you want.
- When you’re ready, select Print.
How do I connect my laptop to my mb2140 printer?
- Click the Start button, then click Devices and Printers.
- Click Add a printer.
- Select Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Select your printer from the list of available printers.
- Click Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printer setup.
Why won’t my Canon printer connect to my Wi-Fi?
There are a few reasons that your Canon printer might not be connecting to your Wi-Fi. The first thing you should do is check to make sure that your printer is compatible with your router. If it is, then the next step is to check the connection between your router and printer. Make sure that the cables are properly plugged in and that the connection is tight. If everything looks good there, then the next step is to check your router’s settings. Make sure that the router is set to the correct mode and that the correct SSID and password are entered. If all of those things are set up correctly and your printer still won’t connect to your Wi-Fi, then you should contact Canon support for further troubleshooting.
How do I find the printer driver?
If you’re trying to find the printer driver for a specific printer model, the best place to look is on the manufacturer’s website. Once you’re on the website, locate the support or downloads section and look for the driver downloads. If you can’t find the driver you’re looking for, try doing a search on the manufacturer’s website or contacting customer support.
If you’re trying to find a generic printer driver that will work with any printer, you can try a few different places. The first place to look is the Windows Update website. Here, you can find updates for many different types of devices, including printers. Another place to look is the website of the company that makes your printer. Many printer manufacturers offer generic drivers that will work with any of their printers. Finally, you can try a search engine like Google or Bing. Just be sure to include the word “driver” in your search query.