If you are looking for a Canon MAXIFY MB2360 Driver, you can download the driver from the table below based on your operating system.
Canon MAXIFY MB2360 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Step by Step Guide on How to Install Canon MAXIFY MB2360 Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click the downloaded Canon MAXIFY MB2360 Driver file to open it.
- The Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for Canon MAXIFY MB2360 Driver window will open. Click Next.
- The License Agreement window will open. Read the agreement carefully, then click I Agree.
- The Customer Information window will open. Enter your name and organization, then click Next.
- The Destination Folder window will open. Click Next.
- The Ready to Install window will open. Click Install.
- The Installing window will open, showing the progress of the installation.
- When the installation is complete, the Complete window will open. Click Finish.
The Canon MAXIFY MB2360 is an all-in-one printer that is designed for small businesses. It has a print speed of up to 24 pages per minute and a resolution of up to 1200 x 600 dpi. It also has a scanner with a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. The printer has a standard paper capacity of 250 sheets and a maximum paper capacity of 500 sheets. It also has a duplex printing feature.
The Canon MAXIFY MB2360 has a variety of connectivity options including Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and USB. It is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems. It also has a mobile printing app that allows you to print from your smartphone or tablet. The printer has a two-year limited warranty.
Hacks on How to Utilize Canon MAXIFY MB2360:
- Download and install the Canon MAXIFY MB2360 Driver from the Canon website.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the Canon MAXIFY MB2360 Driver and select the printer from the list of devices.
- Select the type of paper you want to use and click on the “Print” button.
- Enter the number of copies you want to print and click on the “OK” button.
- Your documents will start printing.
How do I connect my Canon Maxify printer to my computer?
- Wait a few moments for your computer to detect the printer. If prompted, select the model of your printer from the list of printer models that displays.
- Follow any additional prompts that appear on your screen to complete the installation.
How do I connect my Canon MB2320 to my computer?
- Start by making sure that your Canon MB2320 printer is turned on and connected to the same network as your computer.
- Next, open the Settings app on your computer and click Devices.
- In the Devices window, click the Add a printer or scanner option.
- Windows will now search for available printers and should display your Canon MB2320 as an option.
- Select the Canon MB2320 and click the Add device button. Your printer should now be successfully added and you should be able to print from your computer.
How do I connect my laptop to my mb2140 printer?
- Make sure that your laptop and printer are turned on and connected to the same wireless network.
- On your laptop, open the printer’s software from the Start menu or by searching for it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add your printer to your laptop.
- Once your printer is added, you should be able to print to it from any application on your laptop.
How do I connect my Canon Maxify to my phone?
- Turn on your Canon Maxify printer and make sure it is connected to the same wireless network as your phone.
- Open the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app on your phone.
- Tap the “+” sign in the top right corner of the app to add a new printer.
- Select your Canon Maxify printer from the list of available printers.
How do I connect wirelessly to my printer?
If your printer is not already connected to the internet, you will need to do that first. Once it is, you can connect to it wirelessly from your computer or other device.
To connect wirelessly from your computer, open the Settings app and go to the Devices section. Click on the Printers & scanners tab and then click on the Add a printer or scanner button. Your computer will search for available printers and, when it finds yours, will display it in the list. Click on the printer to select it and then click on the Add device button.
To connect from your mobile device, open the Settings app and go to the Wi-Fi section. Make sure Wi-Fi is turned on and then select your printer from the list of available networks. If prompted, enter the password for your printer’s Wi-Fi network and then tap the Join button.
How do I connect my Canon MB2320 to my network?
- Connect the USB cable from your printer to your computer.
- Select your Canon printer from the list of available printers.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
Once your printer is connected to your network, you will be able to print from any computer on the network.
How do I connect my Canon MB5400 printer to WIFI?
- On the printer, press and hold the Wireless button until the wireless light starts flashing.
- Use the wireless button on the printer to navigate the menu and select your wireless network’s name.
- Enter your wireless password. The wireless light on the printer will stop flashing when the connection is complete.
- You should now be able to print wirelessly from your computer.
How do I connect my Canon mb5440 to WIFI?
- Check that your Canon mb5440 is turned on and connected to the same network as your computer.
- On your computer, open the Canon mb5440 printer driver.
- Select the ‘Printer’ drop-down menu and select ‘Canon mb5440’ from the list.
- Select the ‘Port’ drop-down menu and select ‘Wi-Fi’ from the list.
- Enter the password for your Wi-Fi network and click ‘OK’.
- Your Canon mb5440 should now be connected to your Wi-Fi network.
How do I reset my Canon Maxify mb2140?
If you need to reset your Canon Maxify mb2140, there are a few different ways you can do it. One way is to simply press and hold the power button for about 10 seconds. This will reset the printer and clear any error messages. Another way is to unplug the printer from the power outlet for about 30 seconds. This will also reset the printer and clear any error messages. Finally, you can also use the Canon Maxify mb2140 reset button. This button is located on the back of the printer and is usually red. Pressing and holding this button for about 10 seconds will also reset the printer and clear any error messages.
How do I scan with Canon mb2140?
- Load your documents into the scanner. Make sure that the document is face-down on the scanner glass.
- Press the “Scan” button on the scanner.
- Select the “Document Type” that you are scanning.
- Choose the “Scan Resolution” that you want. Higher resolutions will take longer to scan, but will produce a better quality image.
How do you copy on a Canon Maxify mb2140?
- Load paper into the paper tray. Make sure the paper is facing the right way and that the paper guide is pushed all the way to the left.
- Place your original document face-down on the platen glass.
- Press the Copy button on the control panel. The Copy screen will be displayed.
- Use the + and – buttons to select the desired number of copies.
- Press the Start button.
How do I connect my Canon Maxify mb2720 to WIFI?
- In order to connect your Canon Maxify mb2720 to WIFI, you will need to have a WIFI router set up and working properly.
- Once you have a WIFI router set up, you will need to find the WIFI password for your router. This can usually be found on the bottom or back of the router.
- Once you have the WIFI password, you will need to open the Canon Maxify mb2720 printer’s control panel.
- On the control panel, you will need to select the “Wireless LAN Setup” option.
- Once you have selected the “Wireless LAN Setup” option, you will need to enter the WIFI password for your router.
- Once you have entered the WIFI password, your Canon Maxify mb2720 should be connected to your WIFI network.
How do I reset my Canon Maxify mb2720?
- To reset your Canon Maxify mb2720, first power off the printer.
- Next, unplug the printer from its power source for at least 60 seconds.
- Once the printer has been unplugged for at least 60 seconds, plug it back in and turn it on.
- Finally, perform a hard reset by holding down the printer’s power button for at least 10 seconds.
How do I connect my Canon mb2160 printer to WIFI?
- On your printer, locate the WiFi button and press and hold it for 5 seconds. The WiFi light should now be blinking.
- On your computer or mobile device, open the WiFi settings.
- Find the Canon mb2160 in the list of available networks and connect to it. The password is “canon”.
- Once you’re connected, open a browser and navigate to http://canon.com/ijsetup.
- Follow the instructions on the website to complete the setup process.
How do I connect my Canon mb5140 to my laptop?
- Make sure that your Canon mb5140 printer is powered on and connected to the same wireless network as your laptop.
- On your laptop, open the “Settings” app.
- Click on “Devices”.
- Click on “Add a device”.
- Select your Canon mb5140 printer from the list of devices that appears.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add your printer to your laptop.