The Canon MAXIFY MB2060 is an all-in-one inkjet printer that is ideal for small businesses or home offices. It offers high quality printing, scanning, and copying, and is compatible with Windows and MacOS. You can download the printer driver from the Canon website or from the link below.
Canon MAXIFY MB2060 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Step by Step Guide on How to Install Canon MAXIFY MB2060 Driver on Your PC:
- Once the “Canon MAXIFY MB2060 Driver” download from our website is completed, open the downloaded file.
- If the file is in a .zip format, extract the file to a folder on your computer.
- Open the extracted folder and double-click on the “Setup.exe” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, connect your Canon MAXIFY MB2060 printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Your printer should now be ready to use.
The Canon MAXIFY MB2060 is an all-in-one inkjet printer with scan and copy functions. It prints at a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi and has a print speed of up to 24 ppm. The printer has a 250-sheet paper capacity and uses 4 individual ink cartridges.
The Canon MAXIFY MB2060 has a maximum monthly duty cycle of 30,000 pages. It has a USB 2.0 interface and is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems. The printer measures 18.0″ x 15.4″ x 7.5″ and weighs 21.1 lbs.
Effective Hacks on How to Utilize Canon MAXIFY MB2060:
- Read the manual: This is always the best place to start when learning how to use any new piece of software or hardware. The manual for the Canon MAXIFY MB2060 Driver can be found online and will give you all the information you need to get started.
- Experiment: The best way to learn how to use any new software is to just jump in and start playing around with it. Try out all the different features and options to see what they do.
- Ask for help: If you get stuck, there are plenty of resources available to help you, including the Canon MAXIFY MB2060 Driver support website and online forums.
- Keep updated: Be sure to keep your Canon MAXIFY MB2060 Driver software up-to-date by downloading and installing the latest updates as they become available.
1. How do I install the Canon MAXIFY MB2060 Driver?
To install the Canon MAXIFY MB2060 Driver, simply download the driver from the Canon website and then double-click on the downloaded file to run the installation wizard.
2. What are the system requirements for the Canon MAXIFY MB2060 Driver?
The system requirements for the Canon MAXIFY MB2060 Driver are as follows: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10 and Mac OS X 10.7.5 or higher.
3. How do I uninstall the Canon MAXIFY MB2060 Driver?
To uninstall the Canon MAXIFY MB2060 Driver, simply go to the Control Panel and then select “Uninstall a program”. From there, select the Canon MAXIFY MB2060 Driver and then click on the “Uninstall” button.
4. I am having difficulty installing the Canon MAXIFY MB2060 Driver. What should I do?
If you are having difficulty installing the Canon MAXIFY MB2060 Driver, please contact Canon customer support for assistance.
5. Where can I find the Canon MAXIFY MB2060 Driver?
The Canon MAXIFY MB2060 Driver can be downloaded from the Canon website.