Canon MAXIFY iB4170 Driver is a program that enables your computer to communicate with the printer. This driver is available for free on the Canon website. You can download the printer driver using the download button below.
Canon MAXIFY iB4170 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
How to Install Canon MAXIFY iB4170 Driver:
- Click on the downloaded file.
- Double-click on the file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
Canon MAXIFY iB4170 Specifications:
The Canon MAXIFY iB4170 is a high-speed inkjet printer designed for small businesses. It features a print speed of up to 24ipm, and a first print out time of just 6 seconds. The printer also features duplex printing, and is capable of printing on both sides of a page. The MAXIFY iB4170 also features a large paper capacity, with a 250-sheet paper tray and a 50-sheet ADF. The printer is compatible with a variety of paper sizes, including A4, A5, B5, and envelopes. The MAXIFY iB4170 also features wireless connectivity, and can be used with a variety of mobile devices.
A Few Pointers on How to Use Canon MAXIFY iB4170:
- Make sure that your computer is connected to the internet before you start the Canon MAXIFY iB4170 Driver.
- Once the driver is installed on your computer, you can launch it and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process.
- If you are using a wireless connection to connect to the printer, make sure that the printer is turned on and within range of the router.
- Once the printer is connected to the computer, you can use the Canon MAXIFY iB4170 Driver to print documents and photos.
Q:What is a Canon MAXIFY iB4170 Driver?
A: The Canon MAXIFY iB4170 Driver is a software application that is used to connect the Canon MAXIFY iB4170 printer to a computer. This driver is available for free on the Canon website.
Q: How do I install the Canon MAXIFY iB4170 Driver?
A: To install the Canon MAXIFY iB4170 Driver, first download the driver from the Canon website. Next, double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
Q: How do I uninstall the Canon MAXIFY iB4170 Driver?
A: To uninstall the Canon MAXIFY iB4170 Driver, go to the Control Panel and select “Add or Remove Programs”. From the list of installed programs, select “Canon MAXIFY iB4170 Driver” and click “Uninstall”.
Q: What are the system requirements for the Canon MAXIFY iB4170 Driver?
A: The Canon MAXIFY iB4170 Driver is compatible with the following operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP.