The Canon LASER SHOT LBP5050N is a monochrome laser printer designed for home and small office use. It offers print speeds of up to 19 pages per minute and a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. The LBP5050N also has a built-in Duplexer for automatic two-sided printing.
Canon LASER SHOT LBP5050N Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|CAPT Printer Driver for Linux||121.61 MB|
How to Install Canon LASER SHOT LBP5050N Driver on Your PC:
- Unzip the file you downloaded.
- Double-click on the unzipped file to open it.
- Click “Install” to begin installing the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Canon LASER SHOT LBP5050N Specifications:
The Canon LASER SHOT LBP5050N is a monochrome laser printer designed for home and small office use. It has a print speed of up to 18 pages per minute and a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. The LBP5050N also has a USB 2.0 interface for connecting to a computer.
The printer has a compact design and can be placed on a desk or shelf. It measures 14.6 inches wide, 9.1 inches deep, and 7.1 inches tall. The printer weighs 14.3 pounds.
The Canon LASER SHOT LBP5050N uses Canon’s All-in-One cartridge system. The cartridge contains the toner and drum in one unit and can be replaced when it runs out of toner. The printer has a monthly duty cycle of up to 5,000 pages.
The LBP5050N comes with a one-year limited warranty.
Effective Hacks on How to Utilize Canon LASER SHOT LBP5050N:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the driver installed on your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the document that you want to print.
- Click on the “File” menu and then select “Print”.
- In the “Print” dialog box, select the “Canon LASER SHOT LBP5050N” printer.
- Click on the “OK” button to start printing.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I install the Canon LASER SHOT LBP5050N Driver?
To install the Canon LASER SHOT LBP5050N Driver, simply download the driver from the Canon website and run the installation file.
2. How do I uninstall the Canon LASER SHOT LBP5050N Driver?
To uninstall the Canon LASER SHOT LBP5050N Driver, go to the “Control Panel” and select “Add or Remove Programs”. From there, select the Canon LASER SHOT LBP5050N Driver and click “Remove”.
3. What are the system requirements for the Canon LASER SHOT LBP5050N Driver?
The Canon LASER SHOT LBP5050N Driver is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, and 7.