The Canon imageRUNNER C1335iFC Driver is a device that allows you to print documents from your computer. This driver is available for free on this page using the links below.
Canon imageRUNNER C1335iFC Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|UFR II – UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||69.98 MB|
How Can You Install Canon imageRUNNER C1335iFC Driver on Your PC:
First, you need to double-click on the downloaded file and open it.
Next, you need to click on the “Install” button and follow the on-screen instructions.
Once the installation is completed, you need to restart your computer.
Now, you can use the “Canon imageRUNNER C1335iFC Driver” on your computer.
The Canon imageRUNNER C1335iFC is a multifunctional printer that offers print, copy, and scan capabilities. It has a print speed of up to 35 pages per minute and a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. The printer also has a standard paper capacity of 250 sheets, which can be expanded to 1,000 sheets with optional paper trays. The imageRUNNER C1335iFC also has a variety of finishing options, including stapling and hole-punching.
The scanner on the imageRUNNER C1335iFC has a resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi and can scan in both color and black-and-white. The scanner also has the ability to scan to a variety of destinations, including email, USB, and network folders.
Recommendations to Better Utilize Your Canon imageRUNNER C1335iFC:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the driver installed on your computer.
- Connect the Canon imageRUNNER C1335iFC to your computer using the USB cable.
- Turn on the printer.
- Select the “Print” option from the Canon imageRUNNER C1335iFC Driver menu.
- Choose the file you want to print and click “OK”.
- Select the printer you want to use and click “OK”.
- Click “Print” to start printing.
1. What is a Canon imageRUNNER C1335iFC Driver?
A Canon imageRUNNER C1335iFC Driver is a software program that enables your computer to communicate with your Canon imageRUNNER C1335iFC printer.
2. How does a Canon imageRUNNER C1335iFC Driver work?
A Canon imageRUNNER C1335iFC Driver works by translating data from your computer into a language that your printer can understand. This enables your printer to process the data and produce the desired output.
3. Do I need a Canon imageRUNNER C1335iFC Driver?
If you want to be able to print from your Canon imageRUNNER C1335iFC printer, then you will need a Canon imageRUNNER C1335iFC Driver.
4. Where can I get a Canon imageRUNNER C1335iFC Driver?
You can download a Canon imageRUNNER C1335iFC Driver from the Canon website.