The Canon imageRUNNER C1225iF Driver is available for free in this page. The driver is available for free from the Canon website.
Canon imageRUNNER C1225iF Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|UFR II – UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||69.98 MB|
How to Install Canon imageRUNNER C1225iF Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- If prompted, click “Run” or “Open”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer if prompted.
- Connect the Canon imageRUNNER C1225iF to your computer using the USB cable.
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the document or image you want to print.
- Click “File” and then “Print”.
- Select the Canon imageRUNNER C1225iF from the list of printers.
- Click “Print”.
Canon imageRUNNER C1225iF Specifications:
The Canon imageRUNNER C1225iF is a multifunction printer that can print, copy, and scan. It has a print speed of up to 25 pages per minute and a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. It can also scan at a resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi. The Canon imageRUNNER C1225iF has a standard paper capacity of up to 250 sheets. It also has a monthly duty cycle of up to 30,000 pages.
Suggestions for How to Use Canon imageRUNNER C1225iF:
- Make sure that your computer is connected to the internet before starting the Canon imageRUNNER C1225iF Driver.
- Once the Canon imageRUNNER C1225iF Driver is installed on your computer, launch it.
- When the Canon imageRUNNER C1225iF Driver interface appears, click on the “Scan” button.
- A new window will appear asking you to select the type of scan you want to perform. Select the “Document” scan type and click on the “OK” button.
- The Canon imageRUNNER C1225iF Driver will now scan your document and save it on your computer.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I install the Canon imageRUNNER C1225iF Driver?
To install the Canon imageRUNNER C1225iF Driver, you will need to download the driver from the Canon website. Once you have downloaded the driver, double-click on the downloaded file to start the installation process.
2. How do I uninstall the Canon imageRUNNER C1225iF Driver?
To uninstall the Canon imageRUNNER C1225iF Driver, go to the Control Panel and select “Add or Remove Programs.” Find the Canon imageRUNNER C1225iF Driver in the list of installed programs and click on “Remove” to uninstall the driver.
3. My Canon imageRUNNER C1225iF Driver is not working. What can I do to fix it?
If your Canon imageRUNNER C1225iF Driver is not working, you can try reinstalling the driver. To do this, go to the Canon website and download the latest driver for your printer model. Once you have downloaded the driver, double-click on the downloaded file to start the installation process.