Canon imageRUNNER C1021i Driver is a program that enables your computer to communicate with the printer. This driver is necessary in order for you to be able to print documents from your computer. You can download the printer driver using the download button below.
Canon imageRUNNER C1021i Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|UFR II – UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||69.98 MB|
How to Safely Install Canon imageRUNNER C1021i Driver:
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- If prompted, extract the contents of the file to a folder on your computer.
- Open the folder and double-click the “setup.exe” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the driver is installed, you can use it with your Canon imageRUNNER C1021i printer.
Canon imageRUNNER C1021i Details:
The Canon imageRUNNER C1021i is a multifunction printer that offers print, copy, and scan capabilities in one compact device. With print speeds of up to 21 pages per minute, the C1021i is ideal for small offices or home offices that need a reliable and affordable all-in-one printer. The C1021i also offers duplex printing and scanning, meaning you can save time and paper by printing or scanning both sides of a document at once.
The C1021i has a maximum print resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi, making it ideal for producing high-quality documents. It also has a variety of connectivity options, including USB, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi, so you can easily connect it to your computer or network. The C1021i also comes with a 50-sheet automatic document feeder, making it easy to scan or copy large documents.
A Few Pointers on How to Use Canon imageRUNNER C1021i:
- Make sure that you have the latest drivers installed for your Canon imageRUNNER C1021i printer.
- Try to avoid using the printer in draft mode if possible, as this can sometimes cause issues with print quality.
- If you’re having trouble printing from a particular application, try printing from a different program to see if the issue is with the software or the printer.
- Make sure that the paper you’re using is compatible with the Canon imageRUNNER C1021i. Using non-standard paper can often cause issues with printing.
- If you’re still having trouble, contact Canon customer support for assistance.
Questions & Answers:
1. Where can I find the Canon imageRUNNER C1021i Driver?
You can find the Canon imageRUNNER C1021i Driver on the Canon website.
2. How do I install the Canon imageRUNNER C1021i Driver?
To install the Canon imageRUNNER C1021i Driver, you will need to follow the instructions provided on the Canon website.
3. Will the Canon imageRUNNER C1021i Driver work on my computer?
Yes, the Canon imageRUNNER C1021i Driver is compatible with both Windows and Mac computers.
4. I am having trouble installing the Canon imageRUNNER C1021i Driver. What should I do?
If you are having trouble installing the Canon imageRUNNER C1021i Driver, you can contact Canon customer support for assistance.