The Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6555i Driver is available for download using the links below. This driver is necessary in order to use the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6555i printer.
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6555i Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6555i Driver:
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- If prompted, extract the contents of the file to a location on your computer.
- Locate the setup file and double-click it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6555i Specifications:
The Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6555i is a powerful multifunction printer that is designed for medium to large sized offices. It offers high-quality printing, scanning, copying, and faxing capabilities. This printer has a maximum print speed of 55 pages per minute and a maximum resolution of 1200×1200 dpi. It also has a standard paper capacity of 2,300 sheets, which can be expanded to 3,700 sheets with optional paper trays. The 6555i also features a variety of finishing options, such as stapling, hole punching, and booklet making.
Suggestions for How to Use Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6555i:
- Make sure that your computer is connected to the internet before trying to install the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6555i Driver.
- If you are using a Windows operating system, you will need to run the driver installation file as an administrator. Right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator” from the drop-down menu.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
- You should now be able to use your Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6555i printer.
How do I install Canon imageRUNNER driver?
- Right-click the ZIP file and select “Extract All.” This will open a new window.
- Once the files have been extracted, open the folder and double-click the “Setup.exe” file.
- Follow the prompts to install the driver.
What is imageRUNNER advance?
The Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE is a series of multifunction printers (MFPs) that was first introduced in 2009. The series replaced the imageRUNNER C5000 series and was designed to provide small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) with a cost-effective, all-in-one solution for their document needs.
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE series offers print, copy, scan, and fax capabilities, as well as a variety of optional features such as stapling, hole punching, and booklet making. The MFPs can be connected to a network so that multiple users can access the device, and they can also be integrated with third-party software solutions such as document management systems.
The series is available in a variety of models, with print speeds ranging from 22 pages per minute (ppm) to 85 ppm. The MFPs can print on a variety of paper sizes, including A3, and they have a maximum paper capacity of 5,850 sheets.
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE series has won several awards, including the BLI 2009 “Pick of the Year” and the “Reader’s Choice Award” from Better Buys for Business.
How do I connect my Canon ImageRunner to my computer?
If you want to connect your Canon ImageRunner to your computer, you will need to purchase a USB cable that is compatible with the device. Once you have the cable, you will need to connect one end to the ImageRunner and the other end to the computer. After the connection is made, you will need to open the Canon software that came with the device. Once the software is open, you will need to select the “Transfer” option and then select the “USB” option.
What are MP drivers canon?
The Canon MP Drivers are a software package that provides easy access to printer functions from within the Windows operating system. By installing the MP Drivers, you will be able to use the printer with ease and without having to go through the hassle of installing separate drivers for each function. The MP Drivers are also constantly updated by Canon, so you can be sure that you are always using the latest version.
How do you connect a Canon printer to WIFI?
- Turn on your Canon printer.
- Press and hold the “Wi-Fi” button on the top of the printer for about two seconds until the light above it starts blinking.
- Go to your computer and open the “Settings” menu.
- Click on the “Network & Internet” option.
- Click on the “Wi-Fi” tab.
- Click on the “Add a device” option.
- Your computer will now search for any available Wi-Fi networks.
- Click on your Wi-Fi network and enter the password.
- Your Canon printer should now be connected to your Wi-Fi network.
How do I connect my Canon ir3300 to Windows 10?
- Download and install the latest Canon printer drivers for your Windows 10 computer.
- Connect the Canon ir3300 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the Settings app from the Start menu.
- Click Devices.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- Click the name of your Canon printer.
- Click Add device.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish adding the printer.
What is DX in canon?
Digital eXtension (DX) is a Canon lens mount that was introduced in 2003 with the Canon EOS-1D Mark III DSLR. It was designed to replace the older EF mount, and allows for lenses with a wider field of view to be used on Canon DSLRs. The mount has a diameter of 54mm and a flange focal distance of 44mm.
How do you use Canon Image Runner?
The first step is to power on the machine. Then, load the documents you want to copy, scan, or fax into the document feeder tray. If you want to print, select the print option on the touch screen. To copy, select the copy option, and then choose your desired settings. To scan, select the scan option, and then choose your desired file format and destination. To fax, select the fax option, and then enter the fax number you want to send to.
What is the default password for Canon printer?
The default password for a Canon printer is “password.” If you have never changed the password, then this is the password that you will need to use to access your printer. If you have changed the password, then you will need to use the new password that you created.
How do I install my Canon iR3530 printer driver?
- Go to the Canon website and navigate to the Drivers & Downloads section for your printer model.
- Once the file has downloaded, double-click on it to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
How do you connect a 3 way photocopy machine?
- Plug the power cord into an outlet and turn on the machine.
- Connect one end of the USB cable to the machine and the other end to a computer.
- Load paper into the paper tray.
- Select the document you want to copy and press the “Copy” button.