The Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6055i is a multifunction printer that offers high-quality printing, scanning, and copying features. This printer is ideal for small to medium-sized businesses that need a reliable and affordable printer. You can download the driver from the table below based on your operating system.
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6055i Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|UFR II – UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||69.98 MB|
Step by Step Guide on How to Install Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6055i Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click the “Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6055i Driver” file you downloaded.
- The “Install Wizard” will appear.
- Follow the instructions in the “Install Wizard” to install the driver.
- Once the driver is installed, you can use it with your Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6055i printer.
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6055i Details:
The Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6055i is a powerful multifunction printer that is designed for medium to large offices. It offers high-quality printing, copying, scanning, and faxing. The printer has a maximum print speed of 55 pages per minute and a maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. It also has a 50-sheet automatic document feeder and a 250-sheet paper tray. The printer is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Suggestions for How to Use Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6055i:
- Make sure that your computer is connected to the internet before starting the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6055i Driver.
- Download the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6055i Driver from the Canon website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to install the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6055i Driver on your computer.
- Follow the instructions given by the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6055i Driver to complete the installation process.
How do I install Canon imageRUNNER driver?
- Go to the Canon website and locate the imageRUNNER driver that is compatible with your operating system.
- Download the driver and save it to your computer.
- Double-click on the driver file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer and connect the imageRUNNER device.
What is imageRUNNER advance?
An imageRUNNER ADVANCE is a compact multifunctional device that allows users to print, copy, scan and fax documents quickly and easily. This device is designed for small and medium-sized businesses or office environments that have a high demand for document production.
How do I connect my Canon ImageRunner to my computer?
- Make sure that your Canon ImageRunner is turned on and connected to your computer via USB cable.
- On your computer, open the Control Panel.
- Click the “Ports” tab.
- Your Canon ImageRunner should now be connected to your computer.
How do I connect my Canon ImageRunner to the Internet?
- Check if your printer is connected to a wireless router. If it is not, connect it using an Ethernet cable.
- Once your printer is connected to the router, you can either connect it to the internet using a wired or wireless connection.
- If you want to connect using a wireless connection, you will need to enter the SSID and password for your wireless network.
- Once you have entered the required information, your printer should be connected to the internet.
Is Canon technical support free?
Yes, Canon technical support is free. You can contact Canon customer support for free by phone, live chat, or email. Canon also offers a free online forum where you can ask questions and get answers from Canon experts.
How do I download Canon manuals?
To download a Canon manual, first identify the model of your Canon product. Then, visit the Canon website and select your model from the drop-down menu. On the product page, scroll down to the “Support” section and click “Manuals.” You will be redirected to a page where you can select the language of your manual and then download the PDF.
How do I connect my Canon MG2922 printer to my computer without the CD?
The first thing you’ll need to do is gather the network name (SSID) and password for your router. These are usually printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the router. Once you have this information, open the control panel on your computer. Find the section for “Network and Sharing Center” and click it. On the next page, find the section for “Change adapter settings” and click that. You should see a list of all the network connections your computer is currently using. Find the one that says “Wireless LAN adapter Wi-Fi” and double-click it. A new window will open. Find the section that says “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)” and check the box next to it. Click the button that says “Properties” below it. A new window will open. In the section for “IP address,” select “Obtain an IP address automatically.” In the section for “DNS server,” select “Obtain DNS server address automatically.” Click “OK” at the bottom of the window, then “Close.” Your computer is now ready to connect to your printer.
How do I contact Canon printer support?
Canon printer support can be contacted in a few different ways. One way is to visit the Canon website and click on the support tab. From there, you can either search for your issue or browse through the most popular topics.
Another way to contact Canon printer support is to call their customer service number. The number can be found on the Canon website under the support tab. When you call, a customer service representative will be able to help you with your issue.
If you are having a technical issue with your Canon printer, you can also contact their technical support. The number for technical support can be found on the Canon website under the support tab. When you call, a technical support representative will be able to help you with your issue.
How do I change the toner on my Canon imagerunner c5560i?
- Lift the top cover of the printer.
- Grasp the handle of the old toner cartridge and pull it out of the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer.
- Close the top cover.
- Press the green button to continue.
How do I install a Canon printer on Windows 10?
To install a Canon printer on Windows 10, you’ll first need to download the printer driver from Canon’s website. Once you have the driver, open the Control Panel and click on “Devices and Printers.” Click on “Add a printer” and follow the prompts to install the printer. You may need to restart your computer for the printer to be fully functional.
How do I install my Canon iR3530 printer driver?
- Go to Canon’s website and locate the driver for your printer model.
- Download the driver and save it to your computer.
- Double-click the downloaded file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
How do you connect a 3 way photocopy machine?
- Begin by setting up your 3 way photocopier on a level surface.
- Next, take your 3 way photocopier connection kit and connect one end to the photocopier and the other end to a power source.
- Once the power is connected, turn on the photocopier.
- Finally, load the 3 way photocopier paper into the machine and follow the prompts on the screen to begin copying.