The Canon imageRUNNER 2545i Driver is available for download using the links below. This driver is necessary in order to use the Canon imageRUNNER 2545i printer with your computer. Once you have downloaded the driver, follow the instructions below to install it.
Canon imageRUNNER 2545i Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|UFR II – UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||69.98 MB|
How to Install Canon imageRUNNER 2545i Driver:
- Download the “Canon imageRUNNER 2545i Driver” from our website.
- Unzip the file and run the “Setup.exe” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- Connect the “Canon imageRUNNER 2545i” to your computer using the USB cable.
- The “Canon imageRUNNER 2545i” should now be recognized by your computer and you should be able to use it.
Canon imageRUNNER 2545i Specifications:
The Canon imageRUNNER 2545i has a standard paper capacity of 1,100 sheets, with the option to add an additional 500-sheet tray for a total capacity of 1,600 sheets. The device has a monthly duty cycle of up to 150,000 pages, making it ideal for busy offices. The imageRUNNER 2545i can print at speeds of up to 45 pages per minute, with a first print time of 6.5 seconds. The device has a maximum resolution of 1200×1200 dpi, and uses Canon’s UFR II LT printing language. The imageRUNNER 2545i also features duplex scanning and copying, as well as the ability to send scanned documents to email, FTP, and network folders. The device is compatible with a variety of media types, including plain paper, envelopes, labels, and transparencies.
Hacks on How to Use Canon imageRUNNER 2545i:
- Make sure that your computer is connected to the internet before downloading the Canon imageRUNNER 2545i Driver.
- Once the driver is downloaded, double-click on the file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer to ensure that the changes take effect.
1. How do I install the Canon imageRUNNER 2545i Driver?
To install the Canon imageRUNNER 2545i Driver, you need to insert the installation CD that came with your printer into your computer’s CD drive. Once the CD is inserted, follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
2. How do I uninstall the Canon imageRUNNER 2545i Driver?
To uninstall the Canon imageRUNNER 2545i Driver, go to the “Control Panel” and then select “Add or Remove Programs.” Find the Canon imageRUNNER 2545i Driver in the list of installed programs and click on it. Select “Remove” and then follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall the driver.
3. Where can I find the Canon imageRUNNER 2545i Driver?
The Canon imageRUNNER 2545i Driver can be found on the installation CD that came with your printer. Alternatively, you can also download the driver from Canon’s website.