The Canon imageRUNNER 2535i Driver is a versatile and easy-to-use driver that helps you connect your Canon imageRUNNER 2535i printer to your computer. With this driver, you can easily print, scan, and fax documents. You can also use the Canon imageRUNNER 2535i Driver to connect your Canon imageRUNNER 2535i printer to your wireless network.
Canon imageRUNNER 2535i Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|UFR II – UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||69.98 MB|
Step by Step Guide on How to Install Canon imageRUNNER 2535i Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “Canon imageRUNNER 2535i Driver” from our website.
- Unzip the file and run the “Setup.exe” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
- Connect the “Canon imageRUNNER 2535i” to your computer using the USB cable.
- The “Canon imageRUNNER 2535i” should now be recognized by your computer and you should be able to use it.
Canon imageRUNNER 2535i Specifications:
The Canon imageRUNNER 2535i is a multifunction printer that offers print, copy, scan, and fax capabilities. It has a print speed of up to 35 pages per minute and a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. The printer also has a standard paper capacity of up to 850 sheets and a maximum paper capacity of up to 3,700 sheets. The Canon imageRUNNER 2535i also offers a variety of finishing options, including stapling, hole punching, and folding.
Hacks on How to Utilize Canon imageRUNNER 2535i:
- Make sure that your Canon imageRUNNER 2535i printer is turned on and connected to your computer.
- Download and install the latest Canon imageRUNNER 2535i driver from the Canon website.
- Open the Canon imageRUNNER 2535i driver and select the “Printer” tab.
- Select the “Canon imageRUNNER 2535i” printer from the list of printers.
- Click the “Print” button to print your document.
1. How do I install the Canon imageRUNNER 2535i Driver?
Make sure you have the Canon imageRUNNER 2535i Driver downloaded from the Canon website. Once downloaded, double-click on the file to begin the installation. Follow the prompts to install the driver.
2. How do I uninstall the Canon imageRUNNER 2535i Driver?
Go to Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features. Locate the Canon imageRUNNER 2535i Driver in the list and click on it. Click “Uninstall” and follow the prompts to uninstall the driver.
3. I am having issues printing with the Canon imageRUNNER 2535i Driver. What can I do?
First, check that the Canon imageRUNNER 2535i Driver is installed correctly. Go to Start > Control Panel > Devices and Printers and make sure the printer is listed and showing as “Ready.” If the printer is not listed or showing as “Ready,” try uninstalling and then reinstalling the Canon imageRUNNER 2535i Driver.
If you are still having issues printing, contact Canon customer support for further assistance.