If you need a Canon imageRUNNER 2535 Driver, you can download it using the links below. This driver is for the Canon imageRUNNER 2535 printer and will work on Windows 10, 8, 7, and XP.
Canon imageRUNNER 2535 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|UFR II – UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||69.98 MB|
How to Install Canon imageRUNNER 2535 Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “Canon imageRUNNER 2535 Driver” from our website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- Connect the Canon imageRUNNER 2535 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- The printer should now be ready to use.
The Canon imageRUNNER 2535 is a multifunctional office machine that offers high-quality printing, scanning, copying, and faxing capabilities. It has a standard paper capacity of up to 2,500 sheets, and its maximum monthly duty cycle is up to 150,000 pages. This makes it ideal for busy offices that need a reliable and productive machine to handle their document workflow. The imageRUNNER 2535 also has a variety of finishing options, such as stapling, hole punching, and saddle-stitching, to give your documents a professional look and feel.
Recommendations to Better Utilize Your Canon imageRUNNER 2535:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the driver installed on your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Open the Canon imageRUNNER 2535 Driver software on your computer.
- Select the printer from the list of devices.
- Click on the “Print” button to start printing.
How do I install Canon imagerunner driver?
Step 1: Insert the Canon imagerunner driver CD into your computer’s CD drive.
Step 2: On your computer, open a web browser and navigate to the Canon website.
Step 3: On the Canon website, locate the driver download page for your specific printer model.
Step 4: Download the Canon imagerunner driver to your computer.
Step 5: Once the driver file has downloaded, open it and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Step 6: Connect your Canon imagerunner printer to your computer using the USB cable.
Step 7: Once the printer is connected, turn it on.
Step 8: Your computer should now be able to communicate with your printer and you can begin using it.
How do I scan with Canon ir2525?
The Canon ir2525 is a multifunctional device that can print, copy, and scan. To scan with the device, you must first install the Canon drivers and software on your computer. Once the drivers are installed, you can launch the Canon software and select the “Scan” option. This will bring up the scanning interface, from which you can select the type of scan you would like to perform. For example, you can scan to a file, email, or printer. Once you have selected the destination for your scan, you can click the “Scan” button to start the scanning process.
How do I install Canon drivers without CD?
- Download the drivers from Canon’s website.
- Unzip the file you downloaded.
- Double-click on the unzipped file.
- Follow the prompts to install the drivers.
- Restart your computer when prompted.
That’s all there is to it! Now your Canon printer should be up and running, and you didn’t even need a CD.
How do I manually install a Canon printer?
- Before you begin, make sure you have all the necessary equipment and materials. This includes the printer, a USB cable, and the drivers and software for your printer.
- Once you have everything you need, start by connecting the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Next, open the drivers and software for your printer and follow the instructions for installing the printer. This will vary depending on the make and model of your printer, so be sure to consult your documentation.
- Once the printer is installed, you should be able to print from any program on your computer. To test this, try printing a test page from your word processing program.
How do I install Canon printer driver on Windows 10?
- Before you start, make sure that your Windows 10 computer is connected to the Internet.
- Go to the Canon website and search for your printer model.
- Once you find your printer model, click on the Drivers & Downloads tab.
- Select the operating system that you are using and then click on the Download button.
- Run the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the printer driver on your Windows 10 computer.
How do I connect my Canon imagerunner to my computer?
- Make sure that both the Canon imagerunner and the computer are turned on.
- Using a USB cable, connect the Canon imagerunner to the computer.
- Once the connection is made, you will need to install the drivers for the Canon imagerunner. These can be found on the Canon website.
- Once the drivers are installed, you should be able to use the Canon imagerunner with your computer.
Where is Canon driver located?
Canon printer drivers are typically located within the “Printers” or “Print & Fax” section of the Windows Control Panel. To access these controls, open the Control Panel and click on “Hardware and Sound.” Under “Printers,” you should see a list of all the printers installed on your computer, including your Canon printer. Right-click on your Canon printer and select “Properties.” The Canon printer driver should be located under the “Driver” tab.
Where do I find Canon drivers?
The best place to find Canon drivers is on the Canon website. You can find the drivers by searching for your specific model of Canon printer or camera. Once you find the right driver, you can download it and install it on your computer.
How do I scan with imagerunner?
- Press the “Scan” button on the control panel.
- Select the “Send” option.
- Choose your file format (PDF, TIFF, JPEG, etc.).
- Choose your scan resolution.
- Press “OK”.
- Enter the email address you would like to send the scanned document to.
- Press “OK”.
- The document will now scan and be sent to the specified email address.
How do I get my Canon to scan automatically?
There are a few steps you can take to get your Canon scanner to scan automatically. The first thing you’ll need to do is open the Canon software that came with your scanner. Once the software is open, locate the “Scan” button and click on it. A new window should open up that will allow you to select the settings for your scan. Make sure the “Auto Scan” option is selected and then click on the “OK” button. Your scanner should now be set to scan automatically.
How do I scan from my Canon to my laptop?
- Download and install the Canon software for your printer on your laptop.
- Connect your printer to your laptop via USB cable.
- Open the Canon software on your laptop.
- Select the “Scan” option.
- Select the type of document you’re scanning.
- Select the destination for your scan.