The Canon imageRUNNER 2520i Driver is a printer driver that is used to connect the Canon imageRUNNER 2520i printer to a computer. This printer driver is available for free on the Canon website.
Canon imageRUNNER 2520i Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|UFR II – UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||69.98 MB|
How to Install Canon imageRUNNER 2520i Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “Canon imageRUNNER 2520i Driver” from our website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
- Connect the Canon imageRUNNER 2520i printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- The printer should now be ready to use.
Canon imageRUNNER 2520i Details:
The Canon imageRUNNER 2520i is a compact multifunctional device that is ideal for small offices and workgroups. It offers high-quality copying, printing, scanning, and faxing capabilities. The device has a maximum print speed of up to 25 pages per minute and a maximum copy speed of up to 20 pages per minute. It also has a standard paper capacity of up to 250 sheets. The imageRUNNER 2520i is also equipped with a variety of features that make it easy to use, including a color touch-screen display and a user-friendly control panel.
A Few Pointers on How to Use Canon imageRUNNER 2520i:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the driver installed.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the Canon imageRUNNER 2520i Driver application.
- Select the printer from the list of devices.
- Click the “Print” button.
- Select the desired print settings and click “OK”.
- Wait for the print job to complete.
Questions & Answers:
Q: Where can I find the Canon imageRUNNER 2520i Driver?
A: The Canon imageRUNNER 2520i Driver can be found on the Canon website.
Q: How do I install the Canon imageRUNNER 2520i Driver?
A: The Canon imageRUNNER 2520i Driver can be installed by following the instructions on the Canon website.
Q: How do I use the Canon imageRUNNER 2520i Driver?
A: The Canon imageRUNNER 2520i Driver can be used by following the instructions on the Canon website.